It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Net Worth of the Rothschilds???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just found this discussion. The elites' wealth is unmeasurable. They are technically above the monetary system. Rockefeller, Rothschild, Murdoch, etc., they all own the major basis's of this world's economy. Rockefeller and Rothschild own the central banks that we get our monies from. Murdoch owns the DOW, essentially owning a piece of every company in the stock market. He is the market.

You never hear of them because if the world understood exactly who they are and what they own, chaos may breakout. The common people are not meant to understand how the economy of the world runs. They are not meant to know who actually owns countries since the placement of the monetary system and it's central banks, which are not owned nor monitored by the federal governments.

Legally, the government can not monitor them because they are above the federal government. It is their money that we are borrowing with interest. They are loaning us money, making the amounts we would have to pay in return to the central banks more than ever possible to repay. The elite own everything via owning the money. Technically, you have no money, you owe them what is in your wallet, bank, and all your possessions because you borrowed the money and have yet to repay the loan. This making the elite the true owners of the world. They could call in their loans at anytime and everything would collapse.

Perhaps we all should contact the elite and thank them for not pursuing us all on repaying the loan like your local bank would. They could take everything you think you own by repossessing for nonpayment.

So, how much are the people that own the world worth? All the money in the world. Money is just an idea to them. Meet your masters, and there is nothing you can do about it without throwing the world into anarchy.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleofBatoche

The Bank of Canada's shares are held by the minister of finance.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The wealth of the Rothchild family is... beyond our comprehension.

Anyone saying less than 40-50 quadrillion US dollars ( that's 40,000 to 50,000 trillions ) is sorely mistaken in my opinion. As the dollar severely plunges in the next year this will go up obviously... I think they'll break a quntillion in 4-5 years from now. I guarantee you that they do not measure their wealth in dollars, but real assets.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What if we the little people told them to take a hike.

I would so like to see the elite in a position of helplessness where they had no servants, power, heat food etc except what they could get for themselves.

The finianciers of the world don't seem to be able to do much for themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Nobody will ever know the true ammount of the wealth the Rothschilds have accummulated throughout the years, but this is probably the latest and most accurate piece of info out there. Some have said that this dynasty has wealth estimated more than $600 trillion. We will never know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.gold-eagle.com...

Accounting for the Rothschild Wealth and Influence

Morton (1962) noted that the Rothschild wealth was estimated at over $6 billion US in 1850. Not a significant amount in today's dollars; however, consider the potential future value compounded over 147 years!

Taking $6 billion (and assuming no erosion of the wealth base) and compounding that figure at various returns on investment (a conservative range of 4% to 8%) would suggest the following net worth of the Rothschild family enterprise:

$1.9 trillion US (@ 4%)
$7.8 trillion US (@ 5%)
$31.5 trillion US (@ 6%)
$125,189.1 trillion US (@ 7%)
$491,409.0 trillion US (@ 8%)

To give these figures some perspective consider these benchmarks:

A little of $300 billion US buys every ounce of gold in every central bank in the world (see John Kutyn's estimate (www.gold-eagle.com...).
U.S. M3 money supply August 1997 was $5.2 trillion
U.S. debt is currently $5.4 trillion.
U.S. GDP (1997; 2nd Q.) is $8.03 trillion.
George Soros' empire is worth an estimated $20 billion.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Changes in the heads of government, war, and other such events affected the family's fortunes both for their benefit and to their detriment. However, three historical events in particular especially damaged the interests of all Rothschild banking families across Europe: 1) the Revolutions of 1848, 2) the Great Depression of the 1930s and 3) Nazism of the late 30s until the Second World War..... from Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
as for 6 billion they owned in 1850 ...it was francs not dollars or pounds..most of which they lost

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Just found this discussion. The elites' wealth is unmeasurable. They are technically above the monetary system. Rockefeller, Rothschild, Murdoch, etc., they all own the major basis's of this world's economy. Rockefeller and Rothschild own the central banks that we get our monies from. Murdoch owns the DOW, essentially owning a piece of every company in the stock market. He is the market.

You never hear of them because if the world understood exactly who they are and what they own, chaos may breakout. The common people are not meant to understand how the economy of the world runs. They are not meant to know who actually owns countries since the placement of the monetary system and it's central banks, which are not owned nor monitored by the federal governments.

Legally, the government can not monitor them because they are above the federal government. It is their money that we are borrowing with interest. They are loaning us money, making the amounts we would have to pay in return to the central banks more than ever possible to repay. The elite own everything via owning the money. Technically, you have no money, you owe them what is in your wallet, bank, and all your possessions because you borrowed the money and have yet to repay the loan. This making the elite the true owners of the world. They could call in their loans at anytime and everything would collapse.

Perhaps we all should contact the elite and thank them for not pursuing us all on repaying the loan like your local bank would. They could take everything you think you own by repossessing for nonpayment.

So, how much are the people that own the world worth? All the money in the world. Money is just an idea to them. Meet your masters, and there is nothing you can do about it without throwing the world into anarchy.

If they would collapse the system, they would collapse it for themselves too. All the money in the world is not any good to them, if its worthless and it is worth something, because they control it.

Imagine I print money in my printer and I bully everyone to accept it as legal tender. You have to work for it though, only I am allowed to print it. That is more or less who the people at the very top are. They dont earn money in the traditional sense, they own the presses. A conspiracy of the taltentless but organized against the latented, but unorganized. At least they dont get everything for nothing, I guess securing your interest on a global scale is a full time job.

A system comparable to a global monarchy, that has its advantages and disadvantages.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A few of the people who posted on this need to do some research first or not take everything at face value. All I did was search, "how much money is in the world?" One website had the total world net worth as 46.5 trillion dollars. So there is no family out there with hundreds of trillions of dollars, lol. Here's the link askville.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by qwerty1234

Is that is gold/silver/other metals or derivatives?

Which one?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

So what kind of trust do they have? What's the structure for generation skipping
Is it possible to set up a trust like they have and avoid tax and audits just like they do?
I'd like to know more about what kind of trust they use, like what's countries laws
are it based on.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Just found this thread - i realise that it hasn't been active for a while but there may still be some interest.

The point of the rothschilds is that they have a Family Trust, as such there are strict conditions on inheritence and therefore the wealth of the family is almost a bank in itself. Each member of the family (direct lineage, possibly male only) will receive an income from that trust on the condition that they follow a certain path ie. they must go into the family businesses. If they choose against this they probably only get a nominal living expense etc.

If you look at the Rothschild there is a trend for those who don't go into the financial side of things to follow a career in botany, Zoology or one of the other life sciences, so I would assume there is a facility for them to recieve an income if they do this as an alternative.

Additionally with a family trust they can 'borrow' money from the trust in the form of interest free (or nominal interest) loans - again I would presume that to do so there would be a set criterion.

By all accounts it was the original Rothschild - Mayer - who set up this Trust and that it is as tight a trust as you can get. This is the only way to defy the three generation wealth retention rule.

As a Family Trust it operates outside of taxation - only what comes out qualifies for tax etc. It also makes it impossible to quantify its wealth - which works brilliantly for a number of reasons. Nobody can touch the major amount, it can be a bank and used as a line of credit, and no-one ever knows what you are worth, you could have nothing in there and still lead people to believe that you had trillions, lending money on invisible, untraceable capital. It is a secret and sewn up so tight that it is beyond scrutiny.

No one member has control and in any case no one can override the original trust.

Of the Rothschilds, some are independently wealthy, like Jacob. He set up his own companies and has amassed a considerable fortune. However he was able to this, because he was able to access interest free loans from the Rothschild Family Trust.

This is why anyone with money - comes to Britain to bank. British banking rules allow for this practice - which in effect preserves the wealth for generations and limits the taxation possiblities on that wealth, for example it prevents the payment of inheritance tax.

It doesn't answer the OPs question, but that is because the question cannot be answered.

So what kind of trust do they have? What's the structure for generation skipping
Is it possible to set up a trust like they have and avoid tax and audits just like they do?
I'd like to know more about what kind of trust they use, like what's countries laws?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

ok...so where did Gools go?????

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

The people with the largest percentage of the countries money would have to pull out of backing it in order for them to introduce a new currency...

Which I think they may try to do...I"m just not sure how

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It fluctuates with the price of gold but I am going to guess One Trillion Dollars (all family interests).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

A lot of the Rothchild owned banks are holding toxic debt....but they are naturally "too big to fail" and being politically connected as well can be assured of a bailout when necessary.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

FWIW, One Trillion Dollars is a Million Billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 28-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by qwerty1234
A few of the people who posted on this need to do some research first or not take everything at face value. All I did was search, "how much money is in the world?" One website had the total world net worth as 46.5 trillion dollars. So there is no family out there with hundreds of trillions of dollars, lol. Here's the link askville.amazon.com...

So your research was taking the word of some semi-anonymous person at ask.com? I would say you should take your own advice and do some real research.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Five brothers and their father founded the Rothschild banking family fortune in the 1800s. Today, the Rothschilds are net worth $400 billion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join