It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Net Worth of the Rothschilds???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It was estimated in one of those "Money Masters" type videos that they own up to 1/2 the world's valuable assets. I'm not saying this is absolute fact, just putting it out there. It's important to remember that they own almost nothing directly, in the way Bill Gates owned Microsoft. Instead, they have a massive network of companies and people who in turn own or employ others companies and people and so on like a Russian nesting doll. It would be truly impossible to find out everything they are in some way involved in because their ties to most of their assets are so obfuscated. Also, as a few have pointed out, they run multiple central banks and have minting/issuance authority in multiple nations. I certainly believe they are richest and most powerful family ever.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The rothschild family is not evil. They are completely neutral in the standing of politics and most worldly affairs. They are not tryin to control the world, they want the world to be balanced in finances and politics. It takes war to find peace, so the funding of certain wars and establishment of banks in free countries is only part of the plan to bring balance. Money has no value to this family, it is the uplifting of society and establishment of order that they are concernd about. For many years money has ruled the world, but money has an allusion to it. There is no value to money until the value is set. Gold represents the value of our money today, but 300 wooden stumps with a stamp on them would serve the same purpose. If you have any questions or comments you can email me at [-snip-]

Mod Edit: removed personal info

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the Illumanti freemasons who control the Federal Reserve, also control the Canadian government, the Canadian Media and their central bank. Canadians are in the same bad situation as America. Democracy is out and Fascism is in.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It is pretty damn unlikely that the Rothschilds have 100 trillion in assets considering that the Gross Domestic Product of the entire world is only 50 trillion.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My take-

For some, money and wealth mean absolutely zero. Certainly these folks you speak of in this thread fall into this category.

MEANS OF PRODUCTION folks

[edit on 24-10-2008 by WiredPirate]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Forget their Net Worth, anybody know what they (the current family) looks like so we can have someone start hounding them down????

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I dunno, but Nathaniel Rothschild has been in the news recently in the UK over the "yachtgate" afair.

Osbourne and N Rothschild are mates from the Bullingdon Club at Oxford (basically the Skull and Bones of the UK), but because the Conservatives were making a big deal out of Peter Mandelson meeting with the Russian Oligarch and Rothschild before he got his position back in the cabinet, Nathaniel sunddenly decided to let slip that Osbourne also me with the two trying to solicit a donation to the Conservative Party.

Its all a bit weird. Mandelson and Osbourne, the Tory Fundraiser and a formed Clinton Aide meeting with probably one of the elite trillionaries (N Rothschild) AND Russias richest man (Oleg Depriska)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You may find the links below intresting, I did a search for Rothschild PDF ull be amazed at what comes up. Below are just two random PDF's....search yourself

ROTHSCHILDS CONTINUATION HOLDINGS AG
Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March 2000

www.rothschild.com...

PRESS RELEASE
Geneva, 27 August 2008
Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild Group
Consolidated semi-annual

www.lcf-rothschild.ch...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
Forget their Net Worth, anybody know what they (the current family) looks like so we can have someone start hounding them down????
Some of them are very well known and are public figures.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think the important thing to think about when you're trying to establish what something is worth is to look at the system by which it's worth is measured.

For example, to try to categorize the rothschilds' wealth would be impossible when you use a monetary standard, because money is, at it's root, just an idea. It's a piece of paper that our government has told us holds value, when it in fact does not, as it is not backed by anything more than computer entries in a database.

The rothschild family has ascended above wealth. They are to the point where money as it stands doesn't matter to them, since they control so much of it.

If the world woke up and realised the same thing, that money is just an idea, it would be a strong step forward in making the world a better place. a poster earlier said that a dollar today is worth what 4 cents was in 1913. You also have to remember that in 1913, our money operated on a gold standard. It was actually backed by something more than debt, so naturally it would have been worth more regardless of inflation.

If you want to put the rothschild family into a category, the category i would suggest is the "We own the world" category. Control is the only thing that could possibly hold any interest for them at this point, since they conquered money long ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
just made a quick calculation, if they would have 6 bil. in 1850 , and they invest with a profit of 6 % a year the family could have about 35 000 bilions now. However, this is not necessary true as they used financiar engineering in order to buy dollars to pennys. Also , to bear in mind that the family is the share-holder of the FED , so I would say it would be more realistinc to say they have about 100 trillions indeed. However, this means nothing if you and me decide not to consider the money as value.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here´s an up-to-date article talking about the withdrawal of the Rothschilds from gold and also speaking of trillions rather than millions.

And this is their public appearance today: Rothschild.com

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

that was an excellent read, about the rothschilds pulling out of gold.... I find that it's quite rare to find journalists willing to actually write about the history of the family like that.

The article mentioned a person that was described as being the family historian... I will do a little search on him to see what i can dig up, a person in close proximity actually functioning as the Rothschild family historian could be quite a thing... wonder if he's written or would ever write a book...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I must admit that I like the way you cut to the chase. He who prints the money ultimately makes out well considering that they are charging for printed money that is worth nothing. The Rothschild Family in the mid 1800's owned 2/3 of Europes wealth. J.P. Morgan was their prodigy as well as the Rockefeller family. This should give you an idea of just how far spread this family is, and just how much control that they really have. They also financed Cecil Rhodes plundering of South Africa's gold and diamond mines.

The famous quote made by Nathaniel: Let me gain control of a nation's economy, and I care not who makes it's laws. Pretty arrogant stuff, but very real. They are without question the most powerful force on the earth today!!!! [-snip-]

Mod Edit: removed personal e-mail address

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692
... wonder if he's written or would ever write a book...

Indeed. Volume 1 and Volume 2. I have a friend on ATS who is currently reading them. (although she got it all in a single volume from a public library) I've been riddling her with questions.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
rothschild family will hold countless shares, companies etc under a different name, so it is impossible to even comprehend the extent of their financial power.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by dAlen

I must admit that I like the way you cut to the chase. He who prints the money ultimately makes out well considering that they are charging for printed money that is worth nothing. The Rothschild Family in the mid 1800's owned 2/3 of Europes wealth. J.P. Morgan was their prodigy as well as the Rockefeller family. This should give you an idea of just how far spread this family is, and just how much control that they really have. They also financed Cecil Rhodes plundering of South Africa's gold and diamond mines.

The famous quote made by Nathaniel: Let me gain control of a nation's economy, and I care not who makes it's laws. Pretty arrogant stuff, but very real. They are without question the most powerful force on the earth today!!!! [-snip-]

Mod Edit: removed personal e-mail address

just one correction, it was junius morgan, not jp morgan, who was the first of the morgan family line to ally himself with the rothschilds. he was introduced to the family through george peabody of peabody and co (which later became js morgan and co after peabody retired under mysterious circumstances).

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
the bank of canada is a national bank it doesn't have any shareholders

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

lol the rothchilds keep the money IN THE FAMILY AT ALL COSTS.....it's their founding belief

They marry the daughters off to 1st and 2nd cousins.....siblings children intermarry....

The whole family is IMBRED...just like the royal families of europe!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I could see the Rothschilds being worth some trillions. The rich lists are BS; they're lists of those whose wealth has been calculated from publically available info - they even say this - but the media passes them off as literally the richest, period. There's people whose wealth can't be estimated with any accuracy due to the secretive nature of their fortunes.

I also said this in the other Rothschild thread, but my late grandfather was a corporate lawyer, who acted for banks and big business, and he once said that ownership of all the world's large companies could be traced back to a handful of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join