It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Net Worth of the Rothschilds???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Since the creation of this thread, Robert Gaylon Ross’ video American Union has been uploaded to GoogleVid. (by prisonplanet)

Ross’ comment throughout the video can easily be discounted as opinion. However, the CSpan footage, especially the tribute to David Rockefeller is very revealing. Rockefeller’s involvement in the creation of the League of Nation and then the United Nation is direct proof of a NWO, a real and effective plan for a New World Order.

The Creation of the Global Union (running time: 1:24)

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the vid CNUT. Just finished watching it, it offers a much more reasoned stance than other films that deal with the subject matter. You are right it does confirm the desire to move towards a NWO but it also demonstrates that the ideals expressed in the orgination of these organistation are sound and good. We do need to create unity to acheive lasting peace and to prevent territorial disputes, this for me is a given. So the ideals expressed in the creation of the League of Nations et al are good and just ones.

We must though, at all times seek to question the motivations of the individuals who propose such plans, ensure that strong arm tactics are not imposed on those who wish not to contribute to these ideals. Ensure that the desire for unity is based on the benefit of the many and not for the few. Power corrupts, history teaches us this much. We must question the motives of those that promote centralised power and ensure that it is managed with fairness not via inherited priviledge. We must also realise that while some promote unity others fear that this unity will depose their own power. They will therefore seek to undermine such drives.

Again thanks for the clip it supplies much food for thought and I recommend it as an hour and a half well spent.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi friends guess I am a bit late ...just dropping a couple of links which may interest you
www.rense.com...
mail.python.org...

real eye opener:
www.seanscreenplays.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I've also wondered the same about their family wealth, i just put it down to they do not tell the truth about their finicial wealth.

They make alot of money through mass loans to countries and gain power in return.
I'd say $100 trillion wouldn't be far off.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

there worth between 500 to 600 trillion dollars hard to believe well believe it
i dont care wht forbes say its all bs to me. he has one of the biggest banks in europe and its in his hand weather the price of gold should go up or down

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Pretty much every source that has been posted in this thread is ridiculous. A bunch of blogs and rense-type sites.

Is there any reliable information about the Rothschilds' money?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Agreed. It's pretty much impossible to determine the wealth of the Rothschilds. The most valid source posted would probably be Forbes. By their own admission their methodology is conservative.

Also, please note the Washington Time article I posted to on page 1:

Voting rights to the shares passed to Mr. Rothschild, 67, under a "previously unknown arrangement" designed to take effect in the event that Mr. Khodorkovsky could no longer "act as a beneficiary" of the shares, it said.

How many of these "previously unknown arrangement" are there? I'm sure Forbes doesn't consider or is even aware of these arrangement when compiling their list.

Remember, it is not to the elite class's advantage to fully report their assets.

Big banks are not exactly oppose to laundereing large sums of money. (another rense link you seem to enjoy so much
)

The Rothschilds own one of Europe's most prestigious bank. (another ATSer actually called the bank and confirmed that 1 million USD is required to open an account) I think it's safe to say that if they wanted to hide assets, they'd be fully capable of it.

Does anyone know if the Rothschild own shares in the Bank of England/Federal reserve? I heard the rumors, just never had any confirmation. Are there anyway to even know that? (even for Forbes)

[edit on 2/7/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Also, please note the Washington Time article I posted to on page 1:

Voting rights to the shares passed to Mr. Rothschild, 67, under a "previously unknown arrangement" designed to take effect in the event that Mr. Khodorkovsky could no longer "act as a beneficiary" of the shares, it said.

Now there's pre-planning for you, I wonder how long that agreement was made before Mr Khodorkovsky got caught with his fingers in Russias till.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aelphaeis_mangarae

Watch - www.youtube.com...

Very intersting, claims they are worth $500 trillion

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It is recorded as 340 trillion. I should know because I'm a Rothschild.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Lets just say that I am quite skeptical of that (that you are a Rothschild).

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

don't listen to the lies...
The Rothchild family has political, let's say puppet strings, pull since roughly 600 A.D. in Ancient Rome. If you want proof look it up yourself. Please!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Our big debate at work is do the world bankers have more money and power,than the roman Catholic church?How much are they worth?and is it just me or is this site being watched?Thats alright the freedom of speech,will always be free!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The net worth of the Rothschild's is a very misleading idea and/or question. In fact it's irrelevant! In 1913 the US politicians gave the Rothschild's and a few friends, Issuance Authority. With this subversion of the US Constitution, the Rothschild's can create any amount of usd from thin air. How much is that worth? It's of the scale of "net worth".

Check out Money as Debt = video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I don't think we'll ever know. They have centuries of experience bamboozling us so they are ahead of us all the time.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I read someplace that rothchilds has had control over the bank of london for a very long time.some interesting reading for you.

www.gwb.com.au...

I have also read someplace that they are the bankers to the catholic church which may indeed have more money than they do.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Have you watched the movie "Money Masters"? In that movie they state that the Rothchilds have approx. half of the worlds $$$

Which means the Rothchild family has more money then every government on the face of the earth, put together.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
rothschilds are at the most ive ever heard up to 500 trillion, half the worlds economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join