It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forteana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Forteana - The World's First Internet-Based Paranormal Photographic Review Program.

I found this website the other night. These 2 guys have an internet based show where the review and debunk various paranormal, crypto, etc... photos and topics. I found it intertaining. Check them out.

This is their website.
Forteana

I had trouble downloading the episodes from their site but someelse has already done that and posted them here.

The Episodes

I've also posted this in the Paranormal thread, hope that is ok?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Easy for them to say everything is a hoax. The short guy is really irritating and neither one gives any useful information. It's basically two guys giving their opinions and trying (but failing) to be funny.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I watched 5 of the videos. Then had enough...

Yet another blow for the field of the Paranormal. How are we supposed to take these guys seriously? If they had any chance for a good show, the short guy ruined it. Supposed "expert"?! What are their qualifications? Just saying "this is a hoax" or "further investigation is required" does not cut it for me - and most other interested people. I want to know why they say it's a hoax - even if they don't have the qualifications, I'll take it as their opinions. But now we just have to take their word for it. And from the handful I watched they were all supposed hoaxes or "Required further investigation"... Do they ever say "Yes, this is the real thing"?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Wow that was annoying. I was half way through the second movie and I just couldent take it any more. And why is it that anything having to do with the paranormal has to have really irritating music?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL! Ya they are pretty dumb, they could have done a much better job. I hadn;'t watched them all before I posted, but now I'd have to agree with you guys. But they did look at some pics I'd never seen before like the civil war thunder bird.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Their next show should be on how the host time travelled from 1985 to the present, and the mystery of why the "expert" has never had a date.

I wish I had two extra hands so I could give this show

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Beelzebubba]

top topics

join