It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FABLE 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
FABLE 2: A great sequal for a great game.

I LOVED Fable so much that as soon as i finished it i went straight out & bought Fable TLC. (Knowing full-well that there was only about 2 hours extra gameplay).

Well Fable 2 is on its way, and I for one, will buy XboX360 Specifically for this game.

TEASER TRAILER

Although there have been several interviews with Peter, No info has been released, nor has a release date.

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear

I LOVED Fable so much that as soon as i finished it i went straight out & bought Fable TLC. (Knowing full-well that there was only about 2 hours extra gameplay).

Well Fable 2 is on its way, and I for one, will buy XboX360 Specifically for this game.

TEASER TRAILER
width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/zaITATr2C9c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Although there have been several interviews with Peter, No info has been released, nor has a release date.

This is offtopic, but I never knew you could embed Flash video on ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I loved Fable Lost Chapters, anyways you can goto Lion Head studios site an chat about it on there forum. The game might not come out until next year, no one knows the release date yet. I have an XBOX 360, and its sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Gear

TEASER TRAILER

This is offtopic, but I never knew you could embed Flash video on ATS.

It Works sometimes! :shk:

Well... A TeaserTrailer is Avalible HERE

The Changing world....

Need to sleep now.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I was actually a little let down with the first Fable(maybe I was expecting a bigger game) I beat it in a week.

But after looking at the screen shots and teaser trailer, Fable 2 looks worlds better then the first. It will definately be about a year till release. Until then at least Ill be preoccupied with Oblivion(which rocks)

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I found Fable being a bit of a disappointment, but the reason for that, is probebly because it wasn't open-ended enough for my liking. You hadd to pick the location were you could go, a la FF 10. I like running about and exploring, so I hope that you can explore the world in Fable 2.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
I found Fable being a bit of a disappointment, but the reason for that, is probebly because it wasn't open-ended enough for my liking. You hadd to pick the location were you could go, a la FF 10. I like running about and exploring, so I hope that you can explore the world in Fable 2.

the open-ended play is what Oblivion is all about you should check that out if you have a xbox360 or pc(capable of running it) Ive been playing Oblivion since the day it came out and its huge.

hopefully Fable2 will be more like Oblivion(in that particular aspect) The graphics look absolutely stunning!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You might have beaten the game in a week but you couldn't have seen every "extra" the game had unless you had no sleep.

Loved it!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fable got me addicted to the Xbox. I can't wait for the sequel, wonder if they will use the same system for levels. I liked it, easy to use, easy to understand, and fun!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
You might have beaten the game in a week but you couldn't have seen every "extra" the game had unless you had no sleep.

Loved it!

No I didnt see all the extra stuff.

But I think Fable 2 will be much bigger anyway

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I was going to start my own thread about Fable 2 here. but looks like this thread will do just fine!!

1. I just got the game tonight! Thought I would treat myself to a little something! I have not bought any new video games in like almost 9 months!! So I went out and got this one! I really enjoyed Fable 1 the lost quests
with Jack of Blades!! GReat game 1st one!

2. I just got past the point where I am now a teenager, and going to get my treasure chest!!
I will keep you all posted on my progress, and wont spoil it for anyone.
But I will give you a review of how I feel the game is overall.

3-- So far so good!!! I love these types of games!
And no one has called me a chicken Chaser yet!! LOL

Zy5

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
And no one has called me a chicken Chaser yet!!

i always get my title to be destroyer or some stupid thing like that, even when i don't kill people and savior when I'm evil, just for the irony

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
i always get my title to be destroyer or some stupid thing like that, even when i don't kill people and savior when I'm evil, just for the irony

Hehe oh the irony!! the humanity of it all!!! hehe!
Right on man!! Thats the way to do it!
Im going to be running around as the starter name for a bit whats it called, Sparrow, yeah thats it

I just made it to the first town after you kill the bandits!
And working on my blacksmithing job here to earn some gold!

This game like the one before it is alot of fun!! And going to be taking up some of my free time here between working, and playing my guitar!

But even my fingers need a little break now and then, and Fable 2 is going to be the game I play for a bit!!

As I went to EB games and traded in 2 of my old games.. I got 30$ off Fable to so only costed me 25$ for the new game..!! Woo hoo.
Gotta love that deal.. Play the heck out of your old games.. And when you are done, turn them in and get a brand new one!!

Anyway.. Fable 2 has 2 thumbs up from me

Hehe you can become Chicken chaser for free if you kick around enough chickens!! LOL
And when people start calling my charater names, is when the bodies start to hit the floor, and the horns come out!!

But I think for my first guy, Im going to play him as the good guy..
Then when Im done, I will come back threw the game, and the Vile, and evil BAD guy!!!

Choices!! gotta love um!!!
And this game is full of choices!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LOL what a trip this game is!!
Now that Im in town, the main one, and been dancing around and giving people gifts..
Half the towns men are totally gay for me!!! LOL

And if you go into their details, it will say their sexual orientation, and litterally half the guys here are gay for my hero!!

But my hero is a good guy, and really not into Gay sex with townsfolk men! So I have to break their hearts and find myself a woman, and get her knocked up and have some kids.. Only to leave home and abandon them at a very young age! Only to come back someday truely taken over by evil.. Only to murder my whole family and all those gay towns people!

They will regret calling me a chicken Chaser!!! LOL

Sorry but I couldnt resist!! This game is to funny!!!

HAHA not many games with this great sense of humor..
While mixed with my own morbid sense of humor!!

I did the same thing with the game The Sims..

I would build a house, and then erase all the doors, and lock all my guests up in small rooms with no bathrooms, and no exits!!
I would put a stove in there, and have them be burned alive!!

And my Sims homes where normally full of Tombstones! And all very haunted!!
OMG I need to get out more!!! hehehe

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This game is going to be inserted up PM's rectum soon.
You see i have a dilemma.I liked the first fable it was kinda fun and i really want to like this one BUT THE FRIGGEN THING KEEPS CRASHING MY XBOX!This is the buggiest game ever invented.Its also WAY over hyped its basically just the first fable with a prettier face.I cant enjoy a game that switches my xbox off and on at random intervals and also wont let me interact with the world the way im supposed to.The short bursts it stays on long enough have been fun enough but nothing different from the first and i probably would enjoy it more if the damn thing would let me.
Anyone looking at buying the game DONT!Wait a few months until all the bugs and glitches have been ironed out and new updated discs have been made.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Anyone looking at buying the game DONT!Wait a few months until all the bugs and glitches have been ironed out and new updated discs have been made.

Hmmmm Well I can honestly say this game has not frozen on me not one time since I have been playing, and Ive put in a good 25 hours so far!

But again I have been threw 5 Xbox360's!!!! Yeah for real... Good thing Xbox360 has some great games or I would totally boycott the whole damn system..

but they have reparied my machines In good faith, and now the one I have is going strong and good!!!

Redring of death sucks big ones!!! And you can always know when your xbox360 is on its last leg becasue games will freeze...

But I can say I will never buy another Sony product ever again.
Im sticking with this for now, until something better comes along..

I know its very frustrating to play and game to have it freeze on you..

My advice would be too send that one in and get a new one..

You are allowed up to 7 exchanges... And Im on exchange number 5!!!

Yeah total BS, and like I said... Good thing this platform offers alot of games, and very good games I might add..
But they are so cheap that they burn out quckly...

If you need the info on how to get a new Xbox360 for free. please send me a U2... Id be happy to give you that personal info and tips on how to get new Xbox360!!!!

Okay back to my reveiw of this game.. It simply rocks!!!

However the game itself is a bit short for my tastes if you just go right threw the main story..
I started a new charater. To play as the evil side!
I didnt even know until yesteday ou can dye all your gear, and clothes to your liking!!!

So much to this game. Im like WOW!!!
My mom stopped by my house when I was playing it and see said it seemed like a movie.. My sister was with her, and said I could never play this game.. its looks to complex.. When in essence if you have played 1 PRG you can play them all... Same basic Rules... YOu kill you get exp.
You quest you get further on quest strings.

I give this game a Zysin5 Rating of 9/10!!!!

I like the idea of guns... And I can dream.. that if they make a fable 3..
It would be set in a fantasy Sci Fi setting!

So my next game after this is going to be the New Fallout game for Xbox360..
That one looks great!!! But right now Im hooked to this one!!!

Thanks for the thread.. and once I totally beat the game on both sides I will return not with a spiler to the game, but a better indepth reveiw on this title!!!

If you have an Xbox360 that works.. Id say go out and buy the game...

Thats My person Opinion!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't own a game console but my friends do and I actually managed to get through the whole game twice! It never crashed his 360, though..

Anywho, I played through it the first time as corrupt and evil as I could be. I slayed all who were in my path, and charged 100% to even the poorest saps. I love being evil in videogames, it really is so much fun.

The funniest part of the game was definitely when Theresa said "You are now famous enough to use the kiss my ass expression"

On the other hand, being good sucks. You can't kill innocent people, you can't eat baby chicks, and you can't make sacrifices!
It just felt so free to do as I pleased as an evil SoB. I will try Pure Evil next time to see if I can get all the ladies to fall in love with me even though I will kill them after sex.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectX1986

Ah man, LC was good. The original had nothing on Lost Chapters!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
game play might be good but ive heard there is no metal armor?! only cheap leather? that kinda sucks...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I've heard that there isn't any armor at all, and that does sound bad

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join