It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any one here a part of the illuminati??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The OP's question actually brought a smile to my face. So, you're telling me that you believe that there is a secret society that hasn't been found out for centuries, decades AT LEAST. You believe that they are the elite rulers of the world through Illumination (also known as enlightenment, intelligence, wisdom). And you actually take the time to write out (albeit not well) "Is any one here part of the illuminati?"

edit on 2-2-2013 by Daeobi because: Missed an I!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I was just wondering if any ATS members here were part of the illuminati. .

I am definitely not! And if I were I would also tell you that I am definitely not.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Oh no, what to believe!?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I am definitely not! And if I were I would also tell you that I am definitely not.

So I ran your forum name through a gematria calculator. And one the phrases it kicked out (in addition to Ufology , Dionysos and bunch others) is Bright Morning Star. I do belive that means you are evil and thus must be in the illuminati.

The numbers don't lie.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am not, but a new member thread was posted recently claiming that he was in fact part of the illuminati. It was deleted shortly after but he said you could email Removed By Staff if you wanted to join, so go ahead and see where that leads you

edit on 3/2/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Anyone here been close to the illuminati?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I wish I were a member of the Illuminati.

I'm a member of Star Fleet. (does that count?)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm a member of Star Fleet. (does that count?)

Only if you like getting wedgies and no dates.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemo418

Originally posted by Skyfloating

So I ran your forum name through a gematria calculator. And one the phrases it kicked out (in addition to Ufology , Dionysos and bunch others) is Bright Morning Star. I do belive that means you are evil and thus must be in the illuminati.

The numbers don't lie.

That was too funny......

In all seriousness, beyond a philosophical society from the 1700's that died out long ago.....there is no such thing as the "Illuminati...." Well, outside of a Hollywood script anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

But, but, .....who are we going to blame for all our failures if not the Illuminati!!!??

You don't seriously mean WE should accept personal responsibility!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by CIAGypsy

But, but, .....who are we going to blame for all our failures if not the Illuminati!!!??

You don't seriously mean WE should accept personal responsibility!!

I know....crazy concept, isn't it????

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemo418

Just for kicks and grins, I ran my full real name through an english gematria calculator and it returned the value "WhiteRobe" and "Sinless." When I ran it through a hebrew gematria calculator, it returned "Bloodline of Jesus"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Watching movies cant produce correct pattern of basic concept because of fragmented double think and wrong keywords.

In simple terms:
1. example movies SPHERE watched 100 times wont produce such memory/idea about Nikola Tesla.

2. Movie plot of Sphere: in movie last diary log of space ship (1943), scientist cant see their reflection on sphere

(urn with Tesla's ashes, in his favorite geometrical object of sphere, Nikola Tesla Museum, Belgrade.)

3. IS movie link to Tesla-s-Golden-Sphere (tesla scientist, 1943 died)
Nikola Tesla Wiki

LIMITLESS:
Movie life of Nikola Tesla (live in hotels, new york, total recall photographic memory, multiple languages, poor at beging)

BATTLESHIP with Rihanna:

Revelation 13, religious factors target doublethink to modern version.

Comparing trailer from 0:52 with revelation 13:

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, (soldier standing on sand of sea 1:10 in trailer)
and saw a BEAST RISE up out of the SEA, (space ship from sea beast 1:30 in trailer)
having seven heads and ten horns, (description of ship from sea in trailer 1:35)
and upon his horns ten crowns, (1:42)
and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

without proper keyword/password it is impossible to understand movie battleship.
edit on 2/13/2013 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by B3...

B3,

I always enjoy reading your posts because they are usually pretty intellectually deep. However, I know people who write and produce these movies for a living. Most of them are NOT that deep or philosophical. They are great at stealing literary license from other art, giving it a bit of a twist, slapping a new face on it, and calling it their own. All through history you see the same story lines played out over and over.... Is this some hidden code to some hidden cabal? Or is it simply human nature to not want to recreate the wheel? There are certain elements of imagination & storylines that are routinely accepted....almost eagerly....by society (love, danger, evil, good, intrigue, etc...). I know in Hollywood these are the "rules" or "formulas" by which screenplays are written, accepted, and funded. If you deviate from those "rules," you don't get anywhere.... Hollywood is a business, first and foremost. They are looking for a certain return on investment and will unilaterally stick to the formulas that give it to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3...
BATTLESHIP with Rihanna:

Let me see if I am following.

The 'Illuminati' made a crap movie Battleship (that was based on a board game) in the hopes that they could control/influence us?

When is Shoots and Ladders: The Movie coming out? I feel strong-willed and need some more mind control to soften me up.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by B3...
BATTLESHIP with Rihanna:

Let me see if I am following.

The 'Illuminati' made a crap movie Battleship (that was based on a board game) in the hopes that they could control/influence us?

When is Shoots and Ladders: The Movie coming out? I feel strong-willed and need some more mind control to soften me up.
Hungry, Hungry Hippo... in 3D.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blade Runner

You are exactly the type of person they are looking for...

The one that would sell out humanity for their own best interest.

It is people like you that keep the system going and I am so very glad you are not part of my family. I firmly believe that everyone should be allowed to choose so that is all I will say on that subject.

I think the followers of their group get a much better surprise at the end of their life than the rest of us and you may not like the surprise.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

You do realize that Blade Runner hasn't been on ATS since 2008, right??
And I got the impression he was speaking a little tongue-in-cheek

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by magestica

yes like hitler when they took people to prison camps and one line went to the ovens and which ones would work and starve.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join