It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any one here a part of the illuminati??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am a high ranking Illuminated Seer.

I don't usually discuss it except among other Illuminati, but the anonymity of the internet combined with the facts that nobody is likely to take my claim seriously and your inability to do anything about it if you did makes me feel pretty safe. Besides, I know of at least on other Illuminati who is a regular poster on these forums.

For the record, we�re the good guys. Yes, we are manipulating world events to bring about some pretty dramatic changes, but the changes will all be good for Mankind. When there is no more war, when everybody has enough to eat, access to good health care and education, you will all thank us. Worldwide religious freedom and a clean environment, those are ongoing projects too.

Of course, you won�t know who personally to thank because we still won�t reveal ourselves. Probably. There is still some debate on that one.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I have people and things to loose but i will never sell out. If you let the illuminati bribe you or blackmail you they have the power over you. It may be hard for most people to not give in to their demmands, but i will not give in.

Ugh! The misinformation!

There is an art to bribery. It's not briefcases full of money in some back alley. That kind of stuff leads to greed and exposure.

If the bribe is done right, the target never knows who it was that bribed him, or even that he has been bribed. Most of the time, you're encouraging someone to do something they might have done anyway.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
[

Ugh! The misinformation!

There is an art to bribery. It's not briefcases full of money in some back alley. That kind of stuff leads to greed and exposure.

If the bribe is done right, the target never knows who it was that bribed him, or even that he has been bribed. Most of the time, you're encouraging someone to do something they might have done anyway.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject.

telluric currents in the fatestreams?

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

You're overthinking this. Really, the profound is much more simple than that.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

You're overthinking this. Really, the profound is much more simple than that.

perhaps. i am thinking, though. perhaps, there are many points of view from which to see anything.
i don't know how much the illuminati know. i know what i know, and it's pretty cool(waves). i'm certainly not the first on this path. people who try to discredit the ideas are agents of some agenda or other. not me! i'm just a crazy guy.
i do know this about the illuminati system, though. the right hand knows not what the left hand is doing, and only #1 knows for sure. all the way up the pyramid. a dupe pyramid. who is the unknown controller? why all the secrecy?
everybody whose interested in "the plan", read the protocols of the elders of zion(sion).

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I am a high ranking Illuminated Seer.

I don't usually discuss it except among other Illuminati, but the anonymity of the internet combined with the facts that nobody is likely to take my claim seriously and your inability to do anything about it if you did makes me feel pretty safe. Besides, I know of at least on other Illuminati who is a regular poster on these forums.

For the record, we�re the good guys. Yes, we are manipulating world events to bring about some pretty dramatic changes, but the changes will all be good for Mankind. When there is no more war, when everybody has enough to eat, access to good health care and education, you will all thank us. Worldwide religious freedom and a clean environment, those are ongoing projects too.

Of course, you won�t know who personally to thank because we still won�t reveal ourselves. Probably. There is still some debate on that one.

We have a real nut bag here,

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i would give away all my material possessions to make 1 righteouss step...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

We have a real nut bag here,

Absolutly! There is no such thing as the Illuminati. Not anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
but the question is..Do you believe me.

Actually, that's not the question. The question ilovepizza asked was if anyone here is a part of the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure an Illuminati member is going to be on ATS browsing around saying "hey, I'm in the Illuminati!"

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
"hey, I'm in the Illuminati!"

Whats up?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Look!

He has... the birthmark.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
hey im a member of the illuminati!!

wanna know how we are gonna take over the world?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
at least admit it...

honnestly truely ask yourself could you be bought out...

everybody can be bought.. some are very difficult to crack... but it can be done...

People always assume that all people are like they are.
This is not reality.
Not everyone values money or power above all else.
I cannot be bought, I have no price.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm in

*Mental note they know too much*

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
im ..........not ..........in it

but you dont know i might just be.....

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can be bought for a shiny nickle and a have stick of stale bubble gum... And I will personally try to sell out as many of you as possible (Except those who could ban me and Nans) just to gain personal fortune, and glory (and bubble gum)...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Noone knows the all see on the higher steps.
You barely even can name not one on the lower.
A fruitless journey.

Just be sure...that you, your sons and daughters are guided by their path to bring humanity into a new age of enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You are already bought. The time will come to see who is useless and who is not.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There are those that have had admission for many lives.

They no longer need to visit temples or to observe rites.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join