It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any one here a part of the illuminati??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was just wondering if any ATS members here were part of the illuminati. I know people who are in the illuminati are supposed to keep quite about it and not talk about it. I may be able to find one person who will say they are in it though. It is unlikely but it is possible.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
no i am not in the illuminati... allthough i would sell you all out to be a part of it...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thats wishful thinking if you believe someone in the illuminati would outright come forward with it. You ahve to be pretty darn elite and I don't know if you would have time for ATS, what with ruling the world 'n all..

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by insite]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
but the question is..Do you believe me.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What criteria are you using to define "illuminati"?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the blade runner i hope you would not sell us out. If you have to seel us out that go ahead and do it, but do not join the illuminati. That is just making you a part of the problem if you join them.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Magestica i do not believe you. You are too kind of a person to be in the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
As the illuminati is there to fool you..they are sheep in wolves clothing. And what makes you SO certain I'm nice?

Ooops no the wolf in sheeps clothing
Something like that saying!!

[Edited on 10/22/03 by magestica]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ok, since you asked me such a blunt question without giving me any maneuver room, I guess I have to tell the truth. Yes, I am the Grand Poo-Bah of the Illuminati, or as we prefer to refer, "The Boys' Club".

All you silly people have us all wrong. We are not trying to take over the world. Those guys are the Kiwanis Club folks; bet you never thought that to be the case, huh? Well, that's just how good they are! No, we are just a bunch of folks who are all about beer, boxing and boobs. On Thursday evenings we bowel in the league and most of us are proud members of the Teamster's. We are not pro-U.N., we do not vote for the Democratic Party that has been hijacked by those who want to destroy the nation's social fabric, hey, most of us don't even vote! Going to the polls cuts into the pool-shooting and beer-drinking time.

Anyway, I'm glad someone finally got around to asking that important question. I feel much better now that I've come out in the open about it.
But, please, don't spread it around. If the guys down at the union hall found out I sqealed, they'd raz me something aweful!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Holy illuminated #!

What has TC done?

Quick.... some disinformation!

I know all the Illuminati at ATS.

Follow The Leaders (Killing Joke, off What's This For?, 1980)

Come inside boy - they call this fun!
(Music to please the adolescent)
Taking the easy way out again
Part of the process - same old story
Follow the leaders
(look at the leaders)

You just condone all that you mean
Play time doesn't last forever
Shouting about it taking the bait
Walking again in the same direction
Follow the leaders
(look at the leaders)

Time moves on and then you notice
The ground starts to tremble beneath your feet
Man killed man and blood was shed (yawn!)
And the gasps of relief at human nature like
Follow the leaders
(look at the leaders)

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i bet most if not all ats members can be bought.. others have a higher price than others...

money doesnt really interest me..

but 99.9% security of the people i love and care about would buy me...

im sorry but untill the people i care about die or are killed.. i still have something to lose...

untill ive lost everything, i will allways be able to be bought...

im sorry.. but i am being completely honnest

i would sell you all out if i needed to...

it would probably never come to that.. but if the powers that be lose their ace card on me... they will have alot to fear...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a member of society with nothing to lose will allways be a danger to them... lucky for them normally everybody has something to lose...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
like they'd let me in

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have people and things to loose but i will never sell out. If you let the illuminati bribe you or blackmail you they have the power over you. It may be hard for most people to not give in to their demmands, but i will not give in.

In the book 1984 the people in power made sure they defeated the rebelious people. They would put the rebelious people in their a situation that involves their greatest fear. The people in power would take the rebal out of the fearful situation once they gave up their hope and spirit.

The main character in the book is afraid of rats. They put his head in a cage and have a smaller cage full of rats right next to his face. The main character finnaly harm the women i love if it will get the rats away.

I would not give in. I will always stay strong. No one can take away your spirit, hope, and free will unless you let them.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
at least admit it...

honnestly truely ask yourself could you be bought out...

everybody can be bought.. some are very difficult to crack... but it can be done...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
they told me i wasn't bright enough, haha get it illuminated

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I can only think of one thing that might crack me. If they threatened to cut off my balls and penis. I would not crack if they threatened to kill me but cutting off my privates is another thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Guess you really never know who the people around you are or what they really are about...just think about how many people have been totally shocked when neighbors they have lived around for years do something outrageously out of context.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
im in the boy club.........but only on days that end in Y

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was sent here by my dark masters to misinform all you ignorant fools. ROFL, what kind of question is that? Like a person in such an organization would step out and say, excuse me sirs, I am a part of the Illuminati.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join