It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Musab ('Mabus') the third antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Now that Musab Zarqawi is pronounced dead, what is to come? Is Nostradamus' prediction about to reveal itself? Here is some information about Zarqawi:
[ Abu Musab al-Zarqawi () (born October 20, 1966) is a Jordanian-born terrorist, Iraqi insurgent, and guerrilla leader. ]

This is what I read about Nostradamus' prediction about the third antichrist 'Mabus'

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus plus tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.

d1k

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is exactly the first thing that came to mind when I heard this news. But then again apparently Sadam Huseins (sp?) name fits in with the prophecy as well and all hell sure did break lose when he lost power of Iraq.

Time will tell now.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think his followers might refer him more as Musab than by his whole name. Which is why Nostradamus may have interpreted Musab as Mabus....

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Where in Nostrodamus's quatrains does it say that Mabus is the anti-Christ?
I'd like someone to point that out to me.

Al Zarqawi, the anti-christ, I don't think so. IMO it's a common mis-perception, started most likely by John Hogue.

I do believe he may be Nostro's mabus though.

Like I said in my closed thread, mabus just dies, then the freakout happens.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Antichrist is alive and well and expected to bring all nations together, and create peace. That peace will last for 3 1/2 years- then all hell will brake loose at the hands of the Antichrist.

The Anti is very much alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At this point, I tend to think Musab is Mabus. And a type of anti-christ like Hitler and Napolean, he was definately a beheader and he seems to line up with what Nostradamus predicted especially after the recent run of comet Schwassman Watchmann, the earthquake of revenge is definately mounting in the mid-east which lines up with what Nostradamus said would happen after his death. . .

here' an article I found about him (Musab) recently

by Richard Miniter
Posted Jun 08, 2006

If you are looking for the legacy of Abu Musab al Zarqawi, do not look in the concrete rubble of so-called safe house in Baqubah that became his final resting place. Instead, look less than 10 miles to the west, on the side of the road in the desert town of Hadid, for a pile of cardboard banana boxes.

Inside those boxes were nine human heads.

Some of the heads still had their blindfolds on. Iraqi police are still attempting to identify the murdered men.

Days earlier, in Baquba, Iraqi police found another eight severed heads. One of those heads belonged to a prominent Sunni Muslim imam, who preached peace and tolerance.

For the past few weeks, U.S. military intelligence analysts had seen a spike in beheadings -- a specialty of the Zarqawi network.

Of course, Zarqawi will be remembered chiefly as a beheader. He apparently enjoyed wielding the knife and slowly hacking off the head of Nicholas Berg of West Chester, Pa. In a video that Zarqawis followers proudly posted on the Internet, Berg screams in pain in seven long minutes as Zarqawi saws through his neck.

Zarqawi also is believed to have beheaded Eugene Armstrong of Hillsdale, Mich.

Zarqawi is also believed to have beheaded Ken Bigley, the Liverpool, U.K.-based engineer who came to Iraq to help people, in October 2004.

Now it is Zarqawi's own head that is capturing the worlds attention. Displaying his head has several immediate benefits: it boosts the morale of Iraqi police and military officers, who have been taking increased casualties in the past few weeks and were spooked by the Zarqawi video released last month. In that video, Zarqawi made a point of firing an M-4 and an M-249two automatic weapons that are only used by U.S. forces. If he can take guns from the hands of Americans he killed and turn those weapons against the worlds sole remaining superpower, maybe Zarqawi is invincible after all. Yesterday's air strike has already reversed the downward spiral of Iraqi police morale, one source told me.

Nor can Zarqawi be easily replaced. He had a kind of rogue-ish charisma that resonated in the Arab world. He was featured in Arabic-language pop songs and feted on Arabic soap operas. His persona drew hundreds of Saudis, Syrians and other foreigners to fight alongside him in Iraq. There is simply no one else in the organization who has his aura.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ohhhhh.....

Give me a freaking break. Zarqawi was a pathological sadist who wanted to gain fame by branding himself as Al-Qaeda and his effect on the war in Iraq was quite minimal. A thug. Last month, 1400 Iraqi civilians were killed. How many by Al-Zarqawi? I'm not sure but a few at most...

He's blown out of proprotion by the US media. What circus. And now Nostradamus... Get a grip already... You ATSers should know better.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Aelita]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

He's blown out of proprotion by the US media. What circus. And now Nostradamus... Get a grip already... You ATSers should know better.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Aelita]

I'm with Aelita. The U.S. media, with its propaganda, has put Musab on a pedistal that exceeds his actual status. Musab was merely a pawn in the terrorists grand plan. Although Musab may be dead there are MANY others like him who will rise, even higher than he ever did, and will take on the West in their pursute for glory.

The actual Anti-Christ is supposed to be an all-around crowd pleaser. You can't please a lot of people by publicly killing them [at least not in the first phase of the Anti-Christs plan]. . .

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Well, at work tonight I was wondering if this stuff going on with Israel and Lebanon could be the horrible undoing.

Could be?
(Just about a week ago an asteroid passed quite close) Not to mention the Schwassman-Wachmann meteor that broke up.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You're right, Musab wasnt personally responsible for that many deaths by his own hand directly, but thats besides the point. How many did Napoleon personally kill with his own gun or cutlass? What about Hitler, how many did he personally pull the Zyclon B switch down on with his own personal hand? Probably none. It was their ideaology, or rather a method or 'way' they institute, and others admire, and follow, and use to kill with.

Napoleon - great general, ordered his men to win their battles, THEY killed millions.

Hitler - instituted the anti-jew concentration camps policies and created the Nazis. THEY killed millions.

Musab - showed a new way to follow to combat superior forces and terrorizing the population into submission. Inspired a whole generation of terrorists that havent even grown up yet. Has taught all his "people" his ways through example and they continue to use them as we see everyday on the news. THEY are killing thousands, indiscriminately at times. The conflict is ongoing. According to Nostradamus, 27 years, the long war? I wonder how many people will die from this style of warfare in the next 24 years, probably millions. Thus he too will elevate in status, if you give him the credit for bringing in the beheadings and kidnappings and sectarian strife. Omg, the sectarian strife, he was all about that, and to this day regular iraqi sunnis and shia are murdering each other in the hundreds every single day from what his group has stirred up and is continuining to do so after his death.

I consider any doubter to consider the future and to remember that years and months are really such small things when it comes to prophecy, and the future will determine the answer. Did Napoleon conquer Europe overnight?

EDIT: And yes, the broken comet passed a week or so before his death and another more recent comet or meteor or what have you passed by the earth within .. what was it.. 200,000 miles away weeks after his death?

I guess if theres a terrible undoing of people and animals, we'll know won't we?

[edit on 22-7-2006 by runetang]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's a fun link to another theory of who Ma-bus may be

External Link

Don't nessicerily believe that one, but an interesting read.

Musab to Ma-bus is not too far from the Hitler-Hister typo.

top topics

join