It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubbles - but even mister Rumsfeld said, that his really will not change things in Iraq, violence-wise; mister Tony Snow said that this will Still be a LONG war and that attacks will continue - but Praise the Lord! Zarqawi IS finally Dead! Along with 1 women and 1 kid inside that house. Hey - can we see their faces to, or was just Zarqawi miracously un-damaged by 1000pound bombs?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
West Point, Still a buyer of the bs I see.

Can you explain exactly what this "bs" is?

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes
Now that this information is out there is no need for al-Zarqawi to be alive.

Oh I see, you’re of the belief that the US military could have killed Zarqawi any time it chose to, but instead let him live, correct? Any chance there’s something behind that, or is it one of those fun-factoids that some automatically know and assume without much effort?

-----

Oh Souljah, they were 500 LB bombs by the way, thought you should know, and how do you feel about Zarqawi hiding out inside a house with a woman and a child?

[edit on 8-6-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you try to read a wide variety of sources, you'd get the impression that this was not a very significant event. Zarqawi's organization played a minor role in the insurgency.

Of course the hit will be PR'd to death, as it allows politicians to score points with the more ignorant members of teh public.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Oh Souljah, they were 500 LB bombs by the way, thought you should know, and how do you feel about Zarqawi hiding out inside a house with a woman and a child?

OK sorry - two 500pound bombs, which actually makes 1000pound of xplosives.

Well I am more then happy to see that mister Zarqawi's face is almost untouched, as if he would have a bicycle crash - when the house after the air-attack looks like This. Pretty tough guy isn't he?

And this house looked pretty NON-safe for a safe-house, since it was the only house for miles around. But hey - as long as they Got Him!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Too soon to say its a big victory, but let the Iraqi's savor this one. One less evil little man with delusions of granduer in the world, its a small loss. One less evil little man breathing the communal air.

In an aside, I guess he wasn't the anti-christ.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Now that this information is out there is no need for al-Zarqawi to be alive.

Oh I see, you’re of the belief that the US military could have killed Zarqawi any time it chose to, but instead let him live, correct? Any chance there’s something behind that, or is it one of those fun-factoids that some automatically know and assume without much effort?

Zarqawi was being used as propaganda. Why would they kill him? Now that they can't use him as propaganda he is dead. WOW! Amazing coincidence, no?

Is this a conspiracy theory site or just a place for those on the payroll to sway public opinion?
Amazing...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
West Point, In the future you can spot the bs when the report starts out with: The Pentagon said today.......... The White House said today........The FBI reported today........ All the preceding intro's pave the way for AIPAC's, AEI's or PNAC's scripted information. Try it.....sadly it works.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

OK sorry - two 500pound bombs, which actually makes 1000pound of xplosives.

Well I am more then happy to see that mister Zarqawi's face is almost untouched, as if he would have a bicycle crash

I saw his face...he looked so peaceful, like he was sleeping...

And I see that you dodged WestPoint's question about Zarqawi hiding behind the woman's skirts. Souljah.

Hmmm?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
One more Al-Qaeda's number two down, how many Al-Qaeda's number two left?

Of course I'm kidding, it just seems to me that no matter who's Al-Qaeda leader the gov are talking about, he's always number two.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Zarqawi was being used as propaganda. Why would they kill him? Now that they can't use him as propaganda he is dead. WOW! Amazing coincidence, no?

Why couldn't they continue to use him as propaganda? And why haven't they done the same with bin Laden, use him, then kill hm?

Geez, it seems to me that after they went thru all that effort to set him up as a big bad boogy-man, they would want to keep him alive to use as a scapegoat for future purposes.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I saw his face...he looked so peaceful, like he was sleeping...

Are these like Smart Bombs that only do damage to the body and leave the Head alone, so we can see the photo on CNN?

And I see that you dodged WestPoint's question about Zarqawi hiding behind the woman's skirts. Souljah.

Maybe she was his Wife and his Kid?

Which part of "I DO NOT BUY THIS STORY" you do not Understand?

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Maybe she was his Wife and his Kid?

Which part of "I DO NOT BUY THIS STORY" you do not Understand?

Yeah, right. That's how they spend "quality time", eh? Add that to the fact that he can use them as human shields.

I know it must be a very sad day for you, Souljah.
You've already admitted what you feel about Americans in another thread. Get over it - I heard that your courageous buddies killed another bunch of innocents in Baghdad this morning, so that should help you to dull the pain.

And then again, there are always those cats that you can take your frustrations out on.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You are funny Becky!

I am laughing at people like you who think that know me! Especially that part with "Your Buddies" - that always craks me up! I am very sorry for you, since you are seeing the world in Black and White, and immediatly label somebody an "insurgent buddy" when he openly speaks toward US foreign politricks.

Here is what I think about this Zarqawi Assassination:

PrisonPlanet

For those of us attempting to keep track of how many times US agent provocateur Musab Al-Zarqawi has been killed or captured today's news comes as something of a relief - the US government has stamped its official seal of approval on the fact that the Pentagon's most influential PR tool is no more.

Irrefutable evidence confirms that Musab Al-Zarqawi was a US agent provocateur used to both sell the necessity of the war in Iraq and as a patsy to take the fall for numerous suspicious bombings which only had the effect of realizing a long-held US and Israeli goal to deliberately foment civil war in Iraq and break up the country along sectarian lines.

Leaked documents splashed in the New York Times were proof that the Pentagon has even gone to the lengths of faking letters taking credit for insurgent bombings, attributing them to Al-Zarqawi and leaking them to journalists.

The amount of times that Al-Zarqawi has been reported as killed or captured is beyond a joke but the Pentagon refused to verify any of these instances choosing instead to keep their pawn in place for the time being.

No doubt the feverish Neo-Con cheerleaders will pick the flesh off this for the next 6 months at least, highlighting it as a benchmark of the success of the war on Iraq, despite the fact that death rates are at an all time high. The bombings will continue unabated because phantom menace Al-Zarqawi was as much a ringleader for the insurgents as the tooth fairy was responsible for the fall of the Berlin wall.

Flashback:
Al-Zarqawi Video Is A Pentagon Propaganda Psy-Op

Straight to the Point.

Pure Pentagon PR tricks in full effect.

But you belive the Pentagon PR stories if you Wish to - it is your decision to make.

You have already shown your extreme "Open-mindness" a numeber of times.

Carry on!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well I am more then happy to see that mister Zarqawi's face is almost untouched, as if he would have a bicycle crash –

Well actually it was cleaned up a bit to show that it indeed was Zarqawi, and I have my guesses as to how the rest of his body looks. And Souljah just like Saddam I guess he liked to be alone and in the middle of nowhere. I’m sure that has its advantages when you’re the most wanted man in Iraq.

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Try it.....sadly it works.

What’s sad is that fact that you think rejecting news sources reporting information against your views is a form of spotting "bs".

Is this a conspiracy theory site…

Yes it is, accordingly any information which is supposed to add on to the 'conspiracy' should be posted as such. I think a blurred line between what is a conspiracy/speculation and what is fact is counterproductive.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well actually it was cleaned up a bit to show that it indeed what Zarqawi, and I have my guesses as to how the rest of his body looks. And Souljah just like Saddam I guess he liked to be alone and in the middle of nowhere. I’m sure that has its advantages when you’re the most wanted man in Iraq.

Still - a Miracle that the explosion which two 500 pounders create out of a not very heavily constructed house has kept his face intact. Well I must say I love the framing work they did on the photo - but where is the black banner?

And sadly his "Safe-House" looks like a Cactus in the middle of a Desert - not a very Hard place to spot, if you are looking somebody who is hiding.

But HEY! - what do I know!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And sadly his "Safe-House" looks like a Cactus in the middle of a Desert - not a very Hard place to spot, if you are looking somebody who is hiding.

Souljah never underestimate a Cactus.

Do you happen to know how many Cactus’s are in a given desert? Very hard to differentiate between them all if you’re just looking for a specific one.

"But HEY! - what do I know!"

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
More Zarqawis are on the way...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
West Point, Not looking to offend here. One day when it's just a little too late you'll understand. 9/11 and the Jeff Gannon story did it for me. I never thought the rabbit hole could be this dark. At least I'm able to see beyond the synthetic and pathetic falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Drudge has an interesting dead shot of him up right now.
www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Souljah never underestimate a Cactus.

I shall Not!

Do you happen to know how many Cactus’s are in a given desert? Very hard to differentiate between them all if you’re just looking for a specific one.

I was more meaning a Lone Cactus in the middle of a Desert - and eveywhere you look is sand, and if you are looking for a guy, who you say few minutes ago, it is pretty much obvious that he is hiding behind the Cactus.

But - HEY!....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join