It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead: Most Wanted Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Enough.

This discussion will be conducted in a civil manner and get back and stay on topic, "DEAD: MOST WANTED Abu Musab al-Zawahri" from this point forward.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Well, me personally never forgot that, i think in all wars documented massacres have always happened, not that its right.

But it the recent scandals, there Must show some good news outta Iraq.

How CONVENIENT ey?

As i said earlier above, if anything it definitely is a "good time" to bring this out, diverting attention away from whats really important.

Exactly - and not to mention that this Super-Terrorist is Most Probably as Big of a Hoax as Osama Beer Laden. I bet they will find him dead also, and show us the body and everybody will live happily ever after.

Is there anything else that we should know?
What else can you see between the lines?

Do Not Trust Anyone!

[edit on 8-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would think that dropping 2 500lb bombs on a house would leave little or no physical evidence of the people inside. From the pics being shown, his face doesn't look like he was in a house that had two 500lb bombs dropped on it (I can't belive he still has one!). Maybe they found him in some type of bunker? Any word on this?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I love to watch the Sheeple being Manipulated like this.

It is very Entertaining!

How quickly everybody forgets all the # REALLY happening in Iraq - like Massacres upon Iraqi civilans done my US Marines.

Hey - maybe thats what this "News" was all about ey?

A Distraction.

You do not know what happened - you were not there.

The only thing you know about this Super-Terrorist, is what THEY told you.

And now THEY tell you he is dead.

Ofcourse you Swallow what THEY put in your mouth and Smile!

Good Boys and Girls.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

What a wonderful post, I see, and all that anyone has to back one's claims is media, and should one choose to believe the media regarding atrocities committed by U.S. troops in Iraq, then one is a good boy/girl, a good little sheeple, yes?

hypocritical is it not?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
That means that we know just as much as you do. We're just being fed by different sources.

Yeah, but you actually Belive that he is Dead - I do not.

I am actually skeptic towards Mainstream Corporate news - like this one.

You are not.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey, this gets Rumsfeld off the hook!!! What a wonderful day all around for Bush and his administration!!!

All those generals calling for his resignation can now rest assured that Rummy is getting the job "done"

What Joy! What a day!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ofcourse you Swallow what THEY put in your mouth and Smile!

Good Boys and Girls.

yeap, surely do,
gimme a couple of macbull# burgers, and a heap of macbull# fries,
dont forget the macbull# mayo, no wait, muslim mayo(contains no colesterol
only bull#) and a side order of propaganda pie,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lurve propaganda pie.

i think i'm full now,
cant wait for the next banquet!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockieboy
I would think that dropping 2 500lb bombs on a house would leave little or no physical evidence of the people inside. From the pics being shown, his face doesn't look like he was in a house that had two 500lb bombs dropped on it (I can't belive he still has one!). Maybe they found him in some type of bunker? Any word on this?

Depending on how the bombs were fused and how the house was constructed it is entirely possible for the body to be intact. If there was a delay on the fuse and the house was of light construction the bombs probably tore through the house and embedded themselves in the ground underneath before detonating. This would cause the house to collapse and those inside most likely died from concussion or the house collapse, instead of blast effect and shrapnel.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am also having trouble with this myself.

i thought nobody actually knew what this man looked like for sure, i also thought a lot of people wernt even sure if he was a real person or a composite character.

yes the person in the sky news link looks like the person in the videos showing Zaquari, all the body proves IMO is that the dude from the vid is dead whoever he is be he Zaquari or who ever.

i agree that the timing of this is a little "to" conveniant.

also agree with that the body shown in the sky news link looks to good for someone who has had some bombs dropped on the place he was staying.

we shall wait and see what happens in the upcoming hours and days.

i defiantly think this wont change a damn thing and 100's more of our troops and x amount of Iraqi citizens will die every month for no good reason.

the sooner Georgie & Tony go the better. im litteraly counting the days till that stupid grinning liar (Blair) is gone, the guy is only in power here caus the alternative was goin to the conservative party who are all as corrupt and evil as the best/worst of em despite what Mr Camaron would have us belive.

last gen election we really had no one to vote for other than him. we dont have proportitinal rep here which would allow the Liberals to govern.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I can't help myself....

Search for the Mole...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I hope he rots in hell.

I guess the question is this, will this stop the killing in Iraq and the Middle East?

My best guess would be that either there will be a massive amount of car blasts and Homiside bombers in the next few days in Iraq and Bagdad in retaliations to the elimination of Al-Zawahri, or it will somewhat peaceful in Iraq and Bagdad.

The question lies here in that not only was Al-Zawahri killed, but several of the high ranking Iraq AQ leadership eliminated as well.

Possibly some AQ minor players will rise in Iraq to take command, but my gut feelings is that this is the turning point and things will improve in Iraq.

OBL is next !

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
What a wonderful post, I see, and all that anyone has to back one's claims is media, and should one choose to believe the media regarding atrocities committed by U.S. troops in Iraq, then one is a good boy/girl, a good little sheeple, yes?

One of these "News" was Fake - can you spot it?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

One of these "News" was Fake - can you spot it?

Ha, you made me laugh for sure. Interesting to note, in a war of disinformation, one must remain cautious indeed, and those who state emphatically that without question theirs is the belief of truth surely in my opinion are open to self delusion. Blind faith in media is a dangerous thing, particularly in times of war.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Hey, this gets Rumsfeld off the hook!!! What a wonderful day all around for Bush and his administration!!!

All those generals calling for his resignation can now rest assured that Rummy is getting the job "done"

What Joy! What a day!!!

You have no idea how much people lAike you annoy the (CRAP) out of me. A terrorist responisble for thousands of deaths in Iraq, is finally dead and all you can think of is bringing politics into the picture!?
WTF is wrong with you people????
Can you possibly stop that crap for one day? A few hours at least???

The crap that Souljah is spewing, well, I expect that from hm. He won't believe anything unless it's on an anti-American website. And even then, if it's good news or in any way shows something positive about the US he still won't believe it

Anyway, this is great news! And a great day for the people of Iraq.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ha, you made me laugh for sure. Interesting to note, in a war of disinformation, one must remain cautious indeed, and those who state emphatically that without question theirs is the belief of truth surely in my opinion are open to self delusion. Blind faith in media is a dangerous thing, particularly in times of war.

I am glad I made you Laugh - Laughing is good for your Health!

But strangly again - I AGREE with you!

Blind Faith in ANY media is a very Dangerous thingy.

We Must Trust Nobody.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I get to laugh at the post above.

Sheeple....Nice genralization but incorrect...But most hate is.

Ha ha ha ha

Zawahri and al qada are a foriegn occupier too!

Massacre civilians with car bombs.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The crap that Souljah is spewing, well, I expect that from hm. He won't believe anything unless it's on an anti-American website. And even then, if it's good news or in any way shows something positive about the US he still won't believe it

Whats your opinions on the west?
whats your opinions on the terrorist's/freedom fighters, how ever you see them?

Im curious, because since ive joined you have always carried the light it seems for the people in the ME, which is perfectly fine with me.

I think everyone is to blame, on both sides, we shouldn't be even fighting a war.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Let’s see, we have the government planning a disaster/terrorism drill on June 19,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a warning of impending terror attack,

and now Zarqari is dead? Is anyone else connecting the dots?

As far as billgrant88 is concerned, Please don’t feed the trolls!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Zawahri operates within a system that is not dependant on its other parts to function. He will not be replaced and need not be replaced. The fall out will be symbolic only, and fairly predictable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join