It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine who helped rescue Jessica Lynch Murdered.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You have to think if there is another reason to why the gunman shot and killed him. Was he told to or did he just do it for no reason.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
You have to think if there is another reason to why the gunman shot and killed him. Was he told to or did he just do it for no reason.

-Dagger

We don't know what he or his friend were involved in back on the block. Could've been a drug deal gone bad, for example. Based on the fact that the soldier was a part of the diversionary mission, I don't see anything really linking him to the Lynch rescue. He didn't see it. He was somewhere else. He most likely didn't even know why they were pulling the mission they were pulling. Guys on his level are not told these specifics.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is sad, but reminds me how Ironic it is when Americans claim the free availability of guns has no effect on the number of murders.

My condolences to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Guess I am the only person that read the whole article and noticed the reference to his becoming a more prominent 'rapper' whatever that means.

Sounds like he belongs to an asian gang or did or will again.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Guess I am the only person that read the whole article and noticed the reference to his becoming a more prominent 'rapper' whatever that means.

Sounds like he belongs to an asian gang or did or will again.

That's what I referred to earlier. Sounds more like gang activity to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
East,

yes I suspected that is what you meant but you did not mention rapping. Not that I am biased or anything but where there is serious rapping their is violence.

So tell me this folks as I am ignorant on this subject, are all big rappers associated with gangs? Is the rap industry driven by gangs? Was not Vegas a mob creation years ago? Can the connection between organized crime and this form of entertainment not exist and why is is always downplayed?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

East,

yes I suspected that is what you meant but you did not mention rapping. Not that I am biased or anything but where there is serious rapping their is violence.

So tell me this folks as I am ignorant on this subject, are all big rappers associated with gangs? Is the rap industry driven by gangs? Was not Vegas a mob creation years ago? Can the connection between organized crime and this form of entertainment not exist and why is is always downplayed?

Didn't mean to downplay that NEO, it's possible that it had to do with the rap angle. Yes, they do seem to be controlled by mafia types. Suge Knight is a perfect example. Drugs, gangs, rap rivalries.. any one of those scenarios seems more logical to me than some kind of DoD conspiracy to shut the Lynch rescuer up. Do we agree on that, NEO? Whoever's behind it, it's a damm shame, aye?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Random murders are committed by morons, for one thing they don't know who the fock they're killing. I hope he gets his a** hanged for treason.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone esle heard that he is the 3rd member of the rescue team to die after returning to the States. One soldier was killed in a car "accident." I don't remember how the other died.

*off to look for an article*

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
Hasn't anyone esle heard that he is the 3rd member of the rescue team to die after returning to the States. One soldier was killed in a car "accident." I don't remember how the other died.

That's true. He died in a mysterious car crash. I say these guys are being whacked out for a reason.

The whole Jessica Lynch story was BS to begin with and now they are having a movie on it.

Wouldn't want the truth to come out now would we.

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by Total Enslavement]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
We all agree that the Lynch story was BS. In fact and I will likely be under the spotlights for saying it, but most women in the military is BS!

It is possible that they are killing off these soldiers but the guy in this story is not front line in his involvement in the Lynch story that I am aware of. That is why my skepticism still exists in this case. Otherwise they have more people to take out and this will take awhile to finish the job.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1

I've heard about one other guy. I don't mean to downplay that, either, but at Ft. Campbell, KY, for example, there is an extremely high rate of deaths by car accident on hwy 41. We used to actually get a 4-day weekend if we went for so long without a deathless day. There is a HUGE sign with either a blinking amber light or RED light at the two main gates.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

We all agree that the Lynch story was BS. In fact and I will likely be under the spotlights for saying it, but most women in the military is BS!

It is possible that they are killing off these soldiers but the guy in this story is not front line in his involvement in the Lynch story that I am aware of. That is why my skepticism still exists in this case. Otherwise they have more people to take out and this will take awhile to finish the job.

Hey NEO, take it easy on the chicks in uniform. There are also some pretty pathetic "men" in the ranks. We have some damm fine female soldiers. I know that first-hand.
The reputations of the good'ns are always hurt by the bad.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Yes, thats right. An American marine who helped save Jessica Lynch was killed by another American gunman.

Heres the story and link.

"Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung, 22, and a family friend, Vouthy Tho, 21, were killed early Sunday in a garage at a Long Beach home by a gunman who fired six to eight shots before fleeing, police said."

www.cnn.com...

^^^ There is the rest of the story. ^^^

Can't believe it. Your thoughts?

-wD

so know its not the Iraq's killing us but us killing us!
If I ever have a chance to save a person I will know think twice.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
karmakat.typepad.com...

The grand total is now FOUR. FOUR of Lynch's rescuers are now dead.

"When the Department of Defense insisted on keeping up their official version of the rescue, I knew that inevitably some of Lynch's rescuers would be hushed. After all, here is a woman who endured a few broken limbs from a vehicle accident and is rewarded with a million bucks, while her rescuers continue to live without toilets and running water in a Depleted Uranium wasteland. Her Bronze Star has outraged many veterans. At some point even the threat of an untimely demise will not keep some disgruntled military folks from talking.

Eerily enough, four of Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.
Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".

"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Williams spent seven months in the Middle East as part of the 507th Maintenance Company, the same unit as Pfc. Jessica Lynch, Army officials said.

He didn't have any disciplinary or mental health problems before he left Fort Bliss, Texas, at the end of September for 20 days of leave before moving to a new military job, the officials said."

But this statistically improbable occurrence is just a coincidence."

jako

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have to admit, it is pretty strange that that number of fellow soldiers have died. It could be a coincidence; however, one cannot dismiss the possibility that a conspiracy exists. Afterall, the whole story was such a load of horshyte!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
More on the way I am sure. Secrets must be kept at all costs.... Especially Gautanamo Bay.

Eerily enough, four of Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.
Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".

"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Williams spent seven months in the Middle East as part of the 507th Maintenance Company, the same unit as Pfc. Jessica Lynch, Army officials said.
He didn't have any disciplinary or mental health problems before he left Fort Bliss, Texas, at the end of September for 20 days of leave before moving to a new military job, the officials said."

But this statistically improbable occurrence is just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The grand total is now FOUR. FOUR of Lynch's rescuers are now dead.

It isn't that they will kill all of them...just the ones who threaten to talk more likely than not...

This is a bit much to chalk up to pure coincidence....I smell a rat... Then again, unless they were going public in a big way....the public knows the Lynch rescue and story are total BS...so this wouldn't have been a surprise...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM

But this statistically improbable occurrence is just a coincidence.

On this, I have to agree.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Damn that's #in tragic. Probably some stupid ass protester of the war who was against it from day 1. Either that or it was probably some angry Muslim.

Please tell me that you're just joking and that you don't really think that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join