It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine who helped rescue Jessica Lynch Murdered.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
wow. i missed this thread.
thanks to my anonymous tipster, lol!
this looks highly suspicious, indeed. did anyone see the lynch propoganda movie? anyone heard from jessica herself since she denied the official story?

the freed hostage who just came back yesterday(?) from iraq. the girl with the twin sister.

she is 'not granting' any interviews, and has apparently 'changed' her story about being treated very well by captors, ...well fed, bathed, free reign to go to the bathroom, never hit her, etc....

well, when i watch the footage she seems DAMN SINCERE in her words recorded in iraq, but her retractive words in america are being READ by some guy. hmmmmm.

just ANOTHER coincidence, i'm sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I went to highschool with Sok, he was one of my closest friends,and was by far one of the humblest and giving people i knew. I saw him a few monthes earlier when he came back and visited, he was really excited about coming back to the city and rejoining his friends. He said he would be back in october. When he got shot what i heard was a coward just reached over a fence and just started shooting randomly into their family bbq. Sok dove to try to protect a female family member. Even after he was shot and his dad was holding him in his arms, his last words were "I'm ok". This shows exactly who Sok was, his whole life he never complained about the cards he was dealt, he just did the best he could.
Sok is a true friend, soldier, and hero. I've learned a lot from him, and I will miss him greatly. Rest in peace homie...

<< 1  2   >>

join