It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitter or Stander - Take the Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
O.K. - How to start this one...?
I just had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine who is doing a thesis on Human Biology and Social Conditioning and asked me the weirdist question.
He asked me if I stood up or remained seated when I wiped my backside!!
After the inevitable 10 seconds of silence (waiting for his laughter to cut through the room) I realised he was serious and as he explained this was to do with social conditioning and was pretty hard to get data on - gee IMAGINE THAT!
This leads me to the logical thought of whayt would you do in combat if you were bought up as a stander .... etc.
For his sake I have started this thread to give him at least some input of data ie: if only 4 people repond and it's two each then at least he can publish findings of 50% each way.
Normally ATS members would never accept bribes but after posting this he had better be buying me some serious amounts of alcohol this weekend!
IF this thread isn't deleted upon posting then please answer either with "Sitter" or "Stander" because no one really needs to know the details.
Please help a University student out and take some time to tackle the really big issues in life............
Oh yeah, and he's Australian if that helps.(As if you couldn't quess....)

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thought it got banned already but moved from Medical to General Chit Chat. - One of those subjects that is hard to catagorize

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Strange question...but i sit. Didn't really know ppl stood up.

join