It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Man Faces Child Sex Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
An elderly man was arrested on Monday the 5th of june 2006 due to charges laid against him in 1966.
The man was taken from his home and extradited from Kempsey to Cairns to face criminal charges.
This man who has an estimated 93 offences dating from 1966 to 1971 that occured in the Innisfail and Tully areas.

news.ninemsn.com.au
An elderly man will reappear in a north Queensland court on Thursday to face child sex-related charges dating back to the 1960s.

His arrest followed a six-month police investigation codenamed Operation Delta-Lever.

Another 93 charges are expected to be laid by police over alleged offences that occurred between 1964 and 1971 in the Innisfail and Tully areas.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is an outrage , not only to the people in Australia but all over the globe.

I find myself asking how long these sick people will have to wait before they finally get what they deserve in the future as i am of the opinion that these offenders should be punished ASAP.

I not only worry about my little siblings but i worry about the other siblings i know and there families who are like my family.

Related News Links:
www.news.ninemsn.com.au

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Title.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
These sick bozo's should be dealt with swiftly and permanently. In my honest opinion they have no right to walk on the streets where mine or anyone elses children or grandchildren walk and play. I wish (boy do I wish) that instead of the long drawn out garbage that is usually done to get them in place, just have concrete evidence that cannot be disputed and do them in. In some places here in the states they used to hang horse theives. It was on the law books in Idaho until just a few years back. If someone ever had harmed my children when they were small or my grandchildren now, the law better get them before I do.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What a sick society we live in. Just imagine, that sweet little old man/woman who lives next door could be a predator!

Absolutely sick.

join