It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psionics and kundalini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've often wondered if rising kundalini has an effect on psionic powers, for example psychokinesis. It's quite well documented that kundalini can enhance clairvoyant abilities so it's logical that if you had experience of PK (even if it's just something like the psi wheel) then if you had a kundalini awakening, it would enhance these abilities.

I've never read anything about these two subjects combined unfortunately, but it strikes me that they are related. In the same vein, if you were practicing mediation/yoga and also psionics then each would also amplify the other - the psionic abilities would enhance your yogic practices while the raised consciousness of the yoga would enhance your psionic capabilities. I wonder if adding kundalini would enhance it all further.

So does anyone have any experience of this, or anything interesting to add..........

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am not sure about the interaction between the two studies as I do not know much about Psionics. However, I am a "Reki Master" so to speak in regards to healing though. It is not the same as an awakening, but being attuned to reiki greatly increases the chance of an awakening and quickens the pace. Actually, I would agree with the statement combining both would naturally increase your psychic powers so to speak. Once you have opened all of your chakras successfully and safely (I recommend the heart first to stabilize yourself through love) you can move on to further meditation leading you deep into the alpha state to the theta and then on to the delta. Our waking state in beta does not allow for much connection to the higher self because our ego gets in the way while awake. When asleep we shed the ego temporarily and travel either astrally or deep within our subconscious mind. After a dream I suggest recording what you can remember right away (keep a journal near your bed) and later reflecting on what this experience taught you. There could be metaphors involved in the dream so be careful to examine every possibility. Your subconscious will leave you clues on how to follow your path and when you stray it drops a note during a dream...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
what exactly is it supposed to be like when you realease the kundalini forces. does it have a dramatic effect on you as a person.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would have to say it enhances the quality of life if you are willing to live a noble one. Everyone can participate in the Kundalini process, but it depends as Yarium posted here www.abovetopsecret.com... regarding a "kundabuffer" as he calls it is the negative side to the kundalini. In this world of duality there seems to be an opposite for everything so why not in this instance?

[edit on 8-6-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I would have to say it enhances the quality of life if you are willing to live a noble one. Everyone can participate in the Kundalini process, but it depends as Yarium posted here www.abovetopsecret.com... regarding a "kundabuffer" as he calls it is the negative side to the kundalini. In this world of duality there seems to be an opposite for everything so why not in this instance?

One of the 'downfalls' that I have noticed in most of the publications regarding Kundalini is that the authors don't touch much on the dangers of misusing or screwing around with that energy. I have heard it's much better to wait untill you happen to hane some sort of "inner guide" before messing around with it.

top topics

join