It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order 7 Min vid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I didn't know if anyone else posted this but, I thought I would. My friend linked me the video when I was playing a game and When I started watching at first somethings were hard to see, But soon you begin to see it once again as you see it twice.
-So Um well I guess If its been posted once, sorry v.v but, anywho here is the Video. I think you may have to watch it twice or pause at some parts to read some of the things.

opposingdigits.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thats great!
Nice, alot of things i didn't know! Exactly what i needed!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Very, very nice and interesting. Learned quite a bit, things are just weird. With everything, things are just weird.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
That was boring and not informative at all. You can find parallels everywhere between things, they just flashed symbols and pictures that had no correlation with each other at all and say its from some NWO power.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
That was boring and not informative at all. You can find parallels everywhere between things, they just flashed symbols and pictures that had no correlation with each other at all and say its from some NWO power.

I thought it was pretty cool. Its not as informative as an actual amazing documentry like this. video.google.com...
But that video was a pretty cool 7 minutes. I like the music that went with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
....That was pretty informative....for me at least, Just out of curuiousity what ever happen to the Wireless Power Plant that Tesla invented?..... it was mentioned in the video..

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Old and misleading video. Clearly this is meant for shock effect on those previously unaware of the NWO or the occult. Much obfuscation mixed in with some truth from the Flower of Life to the Tree of Life; many is painted in the negative image. Incidentally proving that the makers could be ignorant of matters esoteric. I wish people would try to be a little more careful when making video’s which only tend to add to the fear and mass confusion.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Latter Day
....That was pretty informative....for me at least, Just out of curuiousity what ever happen to the Wireless Power Plant that Tesla invented?..... it was mentioned in the video..

Never heard of him making anything like that.

You sure they were not talking about the wireless communication?

Source: Wikipedia
various devices that use rotating magnetic fields (1882)
induction motor and "high" frequency alternator
means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations
alternating current long-distance electrical transmission system (1888) [6]
Tesla coil
bladeless turbine
bifilar coil
Telegeodynamics
systems for wireless communication (prior art for the invention of radio) and radio frequency oscillators
robotics and the "AND" logic gate [7]
X-rays Tubes using the bremsstrahlung process
devices for ionized gases
devices for high field emission
devices for charged particle beams
methods for providing extremely low level of resistance to the passage of electrical current (predecessor to superconductivity)
voltage multiplication circuitry
devices for high voltage discharges
devices for lightning protection
Magnifying Transmitter
VTOL aircraft
Dynamic theory of gravity
concepts for electric vehicles

List of what he invented.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The video is an interesting video, I particularly liked the music they chose as well. But I have a hard time believing that everyone in a secret society is necessarily evil. For example, I know a Christian Mason- 32 Degree- who doesn't have cable TV in his home just because he thinks there is nothing on there but garbage these days.

I am quite certain that all sorts of knowledge has been withheld from the population to control them easier. Perhaps the all seeing eye means they see a lot more than most people would ever believe they see.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the web site 'New World Order The Movie'? I have it linked on my web site.

frank4yahweh.tripod.com...

[edit on 6/23/06 by Frank4YAHWEH]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Odium, he/she probably meant the Wardenclyffe Tower. And I think the list should be more complete since he registered over 700 patents, although I guess a patent can be for a relatively small part of a whole invention.

If Latter Day checks this despite being banned, it was destroyed in 1915, I had heard by US government, because it felt it was a threat, however that is not confirmed.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

In 1915, legal ownership of the Wardenclyffe property was transferred to George Boldt for a $20,000 debt. Demolition and salvaging of the tower occurred in 1917. However, the main building remains standing to this day. Tesla was not in New York during the tower's destruction. George Boldt wished to make the property available for sale. New York papers reported that the tower had been destroyed by order of the government to prevent its use by foreign agents. In 1917, the United States government may have aided the destruction of the Wardenclyffe Tower, ostensibly because it was believed it could provide a navigational landmark for German submarines. The facts neither support nor discount either claim.

About the video, it's nothing that hasn't been discuss in any of the multiple NWO symbolism threads on ATS, with a catchy copyright infringement of the Matrix soundtrack.

Still interesting video.

There are 2 good documentary I’ve seen on Tesla, both available on Google Video, Tesla - the missing secrets of Nikola Tesla and Nikola Tesla - The Genius Who Lit the World.

video.google.com... (there currently the first 2)

top topics

join