It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change to Be Released in Theathers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is it true that Loose Change will be released in Theathers on 9/11/06

i read about it here

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Apparently a "heavily edited verison" is going to be released, at least if that site is correct.

I hope "heavily edited" means double-checked on facts and cleaned up, because the Loose Change documentaries are pretty sloppy with information and shouldn't be released to the masses as are. It wouldn't be good for the movement. It would open us up for all kinds of attacks on the least legitimate claims, while people like Steven Jones and Jim Hoffman continue to go largely ignored.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Interesting.. I guess it all comes down to which theaters choose to screen it then? I honestly never thought it would be big enough for the big screen, but it would be such an accomplishment for this documentary if it comes out in theaters; NY and LA theaters especially. I wonder how thrilled Bush and company would be about something like this, a stupid little intarweb creation by some teenages making it to the big screens where the public can read about it, watch it, and talk about it openly. It would become a topic of conversation in the workplace, talk radio stations would invite callers to talk about it, and BOOM.. we finally have our Ark to get this thing OFF the Interweb and IN TO the minds of the people. If we get people talking about this thing early and get a few key people believing.. think of how powerful that can be to get something done BEFORE Bush leaves! Oh man.. how dreamy it would be to see Bush resigning or being impeached because of the impact Loose Change had.. yeah yeah, I'm pushing it.. but this would still be big if it makes it onto movie marques around the country. Even if it is dumbed-down into a less informative movie, everyone will know the REAL thing is just a click away.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yeah there was an hour preview up. Best way to describe it:

- Hyped canadian talking about the movement has been 'hacked' and promotes his book
- A not-even-green-party candidate starts talking stuff for hours
- A scripted scene in Dylan, wearing glasses on his forehead, talks to a guy and chick in a bar. You can tell they were hired actors.
- A woman in Geology talking about high radiation in the pentagon crash site, that the navy has the best intelligent service in the world, and that the pentagon having missile batteries

That's how far I got until I stopped looking at the bull#. It uses more 'experts' (read: People not even qualified to make a statement) and you just bascailly hear non-experts talking the entire time. It looks like a boring old loony film now. The LC 1 and 2 were presented well, despite no facts behind it, but this final cut is just so boring and pathetic. Dylan is also an arrogant hothead who uses paid actors to promote Loose Change.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Even though Loose Change 2 is filled with the most preposterous ideas, uses complete lies to push them, rips off most of its phootage from other sources, and the "filmmaker" has raked in +$800,000 (his claim) doing this, it's still good to get the word out there.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor75
Even though Loose Change 2 is filled with the most preposterous ideas, uses complete lies to push them, rips off most of its phootage from other sources, and the "filmmaker" has raked in +$800,000 (his claim) doing this, it's still good to get the word out there.

What kind of preposterous ideas and lies do you have in mind? Not accusing, just curious.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I hope it does hit the 'THEATERS' ... I'm sure it would be worth the $10 and all the expensive popcorn and soda. I saw The Omen a few days ago, honestly, the worst horror movie, in fact, the worst movie I have seen in decades.

Loose Change Final Cut will be a huge success in more ways than one.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Double post, sorry..

[edit on 12-6-2006 by fm258]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They seem to be having some legal difficulties now.

www.loosechange911.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
They seem to be having some legal difficulties now.

www.loosechange911.com...

Link doesn't work howard, possible edit?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It works for me. Anyone else having a problem with it?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
It works for me. Anyone else having a problem with it?

I am. A 404. It isn't something that would work for one person and not someone else, unless they fixed it and then it broke again.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i hope it doesn't. Than i'll have a bunch of stupid Canadians hassling me about bush for the next 2 years. Plus, I havn't seen so much B.S in a movie since Farenheit 9/11.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It must have been in my browser cache then.

Basically, it is a letter from the lawyers for the Nuadet brothers threatening to sue Avery for unauthorized use of copyrighted material.

An alternate theory

Loose trains

[edit on 13-6-2006 by HowardRoark]

top topics

join