It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Henry College, the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just saw this show on UK TV about Patrick Henry College, a college with the expressed purpose of turning out politically trained, very right-wing (of course), 'Bible-believing' (the every word is to be taken literally kind) fundy evangelicals for politics and eventual 'high office' in the USA.

Is this really the future in the US?
The show certainly mentions several times that these people are being inducted into the republican party 'machine as fast as PHC can turn them out.

Are people really buying into this, IMO dangerous and utterly fraudulent, 'take' on life (the explanation that a no/lo tax policy was the correct path because it had, supposedly, a Biblical justification was hilarious if somewhat scary......the zeal of the utterly unquestioning fundy can be rather disturbing)?

www.channel4.com...

......perhaps our US posters might also be able to confirm but something tells me that PHC probably isn;t the only one out there doing this Bob Jones 'university' is probably in that category too?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wow, 3 months and not a single comment about this.

Is the deliberate and planned induction of fundamentalist 'Bible-believing Christians' into the US body politic of no interest or concern?

Or don't people know about this?

Is PHC the only one?

(I find that hard to believe given the explosion in those vast evangelical uber-Church complexes parts of the US is experiencing).

join