It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Salted and Battered Fish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OK, so my friend [we'll refer to him as "Habeeb"], had gone to the bar with me a week ago. We started talking to this lone lady just sipping on some JD. Well Habeeb decided to hit on her and to make a long story short there, he took her home with him. She sounded like a real nice girl. She was attractive [not as attractive as my fiance though], and had somewhat of a decent personality whilst her head was clouded with liquer. Well Monday came, the weekend was over, and Habeeb and I went to work. There we took a smoke break and so I asked him about his one-night stand. He told me it was freaky. Habeeb went on to tell me that after him and the girl got back to his place they made out, and began to touch each other [i'm trying to keep this as PG as possible
]. Well when Habeeb went to do the "Finger Test" and when he sniffed his finger he cringed at the putrid odor that he had exumed from the girls southern region. He felt bad and decided to have intercourse with her just because she was nice. Now he has an open sore beginning to form, so he says, on his genitals. He has thoughts of getting back at the girl. I don't know what to tell him in this situation, i mean personally this girl should be held responsible for her uncleanliness [unless of course she got it through an ex-B/F that cheated on her]. But i know two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Horrrrible NIGHTMARE VISIONS!!!!

hahahha, finger test hahahah aha hah ahahahaha.

Man whats wrong with habeeb, the meat was spoiled!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"Habeeb" needs to see a doctor, and be done with it. "Getting back" at this girl how? Give her something worse than what he got?

Habeeb diddled while the world succumbed to AIDS... :shk:

join