It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulters, leaves a bad taste in my mouth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Face it, Ann Coulter is the unofficial bulldog of the right wing. I have no problem with anyone making a stance on any issue in a civilized way, regardless of their political affiliation. But that's just not Ann's style.

Since when has blatent viciousness, racism and hatred become qualities to be admired? As far as I can tell that is as far removed from the moral platform the right wing likes to claim.

As for those of you who support/defend the vileness (evilness, if you will) that is Ann Coulter, I just wonder. Do you embrace her views wholeheartedly? How do you justify hate? Can you honestly say that you have no problems with the vicious way she promotes her views?

Ponder these questions carefully the next time you decide to step up to your moral platform.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ann Coulter is right on the money! Instead of being upset with her

So you agree with the insults and the hate that consumes her?

BTW: Ann's book is #1 on the best seller list!

According to who? Not NY Times...
www.nytimes.com...

Now it is!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

"Godless," her newest book to rankle liberals worldwide, just became Coulter's fifth straight title to make the New York Times bestsellers list – and it debuts in its first week in the No. 1 spot.

Good thing come to those who wait!

Great Job Ann Coulter!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hell, anyone can write like a despicable fool, sounding like the recruiter of hate, and get on bestsellers list. Most want to read about the nutcases attitude, not the info from which it is given. Whooo, Hooooo!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
BTW, I personally find it difficult to watch O'Reilly's shows. Same (even moreso) with Hannity and Colmes. Though I found both shows to be refreshing when they first started, I'm now really tired of all the sniping. Sort of the same thing that happened with M*A*S*H!!

I prefer The McLaughlin Group. At least they joke around sometimes.

Harte

Amen! I love McLaughlin, and I actually think Buchanan has some good insights on some subjects from time to time. I like the balance. I do also greatly respect Tim Russert and try to watch his show every Sunday. As for MASH all we need is a good BJ Honeycut quip

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Pragmatist Centrist]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Face it, Ann Coulter is the unofficial bulldog of the right wing. I have no problem with anyone making a stance on any issue in a civilized way, regardless of their political affiliation. But that's just not Ann's style.

Since when has blatent viciousness, racism and hatred become qualities to be admired? As far as I can tell that is as far removed from the moral platform the right wing likes to claim.

Ponder these questions carefully the next time you decide to step up to your moral platform.

Ann has been well groomed over many years by watching and learning from her opponents. I have read that when something is close to somebody then you tend to not see it like others do, or see it as it really is. You and many posters here are experts on what is wrong with anybody on the right and I am your opposite. I see where Ann learned well from the visciousness of the left.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ann Coulter is right on the money! Instead of being upset with her

So you agree with the insults and the hate that consumes her?

BTW: Ann's book is #1 on the best seller list!

According to who? Not NY Times...
www.nytimes.com...

Now it is!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

No, it isn't...
www.nytimes.com...

Seriously, do you enjoy consuming the lies that Ann Coulter and World Net Daily like to feed you?

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Ann has been well groomed over many years by watching and learning from her opponents. I have read that when something is close to somebody then you tend to not see it like others do, or see it as it really is. You and many posters here are experts on what is wrong with anybody on the right and I am your opposite. I see where Ann learned well from the visciousness of the left.

Please give me a moment to ponder the logic of your post.

The Left is vicious. Ann learned from her great mentor, The Left. Hence, Ann is vicious. Definitely a classic case of tit-for-tat.

Yes, indeed. You are truly my opposite. While your arguement makes perfect sense to you, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Maybe if I were to suspend the realms of logic and reality, spin like a dervish on a sugar rush, and squint really hard... wait, wait... oooh, almost had it. Sorry, I tried. Really, I did.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok Jamuhn,

How about this?

www.drudgereport.com...

EXCLUSIVE: ANN COULTER SCORES #1 BOOK NYT [JUNE 25] FIRST WEEK OUT AND BOOKSCANS 48,408 COPIES... TIM RUSSERT 'FATHERS' 33,563 SOLD... ANDERSON COOPER 29,447... DEVELOPING...

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Carseller4]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Ok Jamuhn,

How about this?

www.drudgereport.com...

EXCLUSIVE: ANN COULTER SCORES #1 BOOK NYT [JUNE 25] FIRST WEEK OUT AND BOOKSCANS 48,408 COPIES... TIM RUSSERT 'FATHERS' 33,563 SOLD... ANDERSON COOPER 29,447... DEVELOPING...

OMG, Drudge is psychic! He has *gasp* forseen the future!!!! Ann Coulter's book will gain the top spot on the NYT bestsellers list on JUNE 25, 2006!

Quick, everyone mark your calendars. The great and mighty soothsayer, Drudge has made his proclamation! BTW, does anyone know any bookies we can sucker into taking a wager or two on this?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If the leftist media would do their job, I wouldn't have to get my information from Drudge or WorldnetDaily. Newsmax has also picked up on this also!

www.newsmax.com...

Stop being a slave to the leftist media!

Ann Coulters book is #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. Yet no word from the left wing media. I wonder why?

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Carseller4]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ann Coulters book is #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. Yet no word from the left wing media. I wonder why?

Carseller! It is NOT on the NYT bestseller list. What is wrong with you?

Look, go to their website and get it directly from the source:
www.nytimes.com...

C'mon guy, if the people who publish the bestseller list aren't showing it, then why would you believe those other websites?

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xander68Heres a thought.. she's the conservative answer to Michael Moore, but without the spin or twisting of truths!

No, Ann Coulter is not like Michael Moore. Ann Coulter makes a living by spewing garbage and insults towards others. She's filled with spite and hate, and she gets off on that. It seems many of her supporters do too.

And your saying Michael Moore doesnt ?

He only speaks truth?

If that guy came to my local pub you wouldnt even get to clean up the stain !!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_it
And your saying Michael Moore doesnt ?

I'm saying Michael Moore isn't that vicious. Ann makes a living off insults and trash-talking.

He only speaks truth?

Where do you read that from? We're talking about the hate and spite that consumes Ann Coulter.

If that guy came to my local pub you wouldnt even get to clean up the stain !!!

So you wouldn't care to confront his lies with the truth?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hell, every website I go to is giving it away for free. That's a joke! Reviews are venemous as well. Drudge report in particular. She may bash the Administration, but she is crude, and passionately ugly. No use for people like that. Number one eh? Go to the NYT's and verify that one.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
shes the Nazi poster girl!!

This "woman"... lmao.... Spews more venom then a spitting cobra. Not one time have I EVER seen her saying something positive; Not once. she makes peaceful people want to become violent.

BTW- I love the Mann coulter line. Her adams apple is bigger than mine!

Hopefully the majority of the country sees her as the NAZI she is(And I dont use that term often! It would be something if she were a champion for the poor or some other philanthropist role; but shes not. Shes a warmongering; hatefilled, bigoted, racist, egomaniac; who feels her "might is right" campaign is the righteous path. I wonder what Ole jesus would say to her?

She has a right to her opinion- but she can stick that opinion of hers right where it belongs- up her @rse! She only holds poison for this country. Shouldnt alot of what she says be classified as hate speech?

she more than leaves a bad taste in my mouth; she makes me vomitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Did the site Carseller posted make a mistake? It says her book is on the Top Seller List on June 25th. It is only June 17th, how is this possible?

Carseller, why do you blatantly post lies and filth? You are even confronted twice and you still post lies. Her book is not on the Top Seller List, never has, at least not until the 25th like your site you linked to claims.

Can I get lottery numbers? Or do I have to be an American Citizen to play that?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Carseller! It is NOT on the NYT bestseller list. What is wrong with you?

Look, go to their website and get it directly from the source:
www.nytimes.com...

C'mon guy, if the people who publish the bestseller list aren't showing it, then why would you believe those other websites?

Who's #1?

www.nytimes.com...

Why it's Ann Coulter!

He who laughs last, laughs best!

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Carseller4]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Who's #1?

www.nytimes.com...

Why it's Ann Coulter!

Yea, a week after I posted that she wasn't on the list. So what? I can't help that people are gullible enough to let Coulter take their money. Ann Coulter is stuck in the days of slavery, xenophobia, and subjugating women. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people who would like to go back to the 1800s as shown by those who buy her garbage.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ann Coulter does not leave a bad taste in my mouth. Actually I find her quite tasteless.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind leaving a bad taste in her big horse mouth. 7 or 8 guinness and a cabbage omlet!...open up annie!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join