It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little advise plzzz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
rather than a movie, why not sit and talk in a park? you will have lots of things to talk about. there's the park's beauty, the people (make fun of them, make up stories etc) etc.

Movies are ok but you will lose two hours of talking to the young lady and, while that is fine after a few dates, when you first go out, you want to spend as much time showing her you're interested in her.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey All,

I just want to say thanks to all of you who gave me advce. Everything went great. We met and had coffee and I gave her a single red rose and had a blast, spoke for over two hours without realizing how fast time flew by. So all went really really well, once again, thanks everybody.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
congratulations.

now, send her the dozen roses (one red, 11 white) and tell her you want to see her again.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey, Killer5, thanks for the great update! I'm glad that the face-to-face meeting went well and was enjoyable.
You read all the advice and did what you thought would work for you, and it did!!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Give her 6 white roses and dont forget the chocolates, they always mean something to girls b/c they cant resist chocolate. Good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join