It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest U.S. carrier exercise since Vietnam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Largest U.S. carrier exercise since Vietnam set for Guam,

Oh really or is this task force heading to the Persian Gulf, hmmmm.

Also in this article is a report on the F22a Raptor, it seems that this bird has a problem and it will cost about 1 Billion to fix 90 planes,

Why is the manufacturer not fixing the defect in the plane at their cost, why should we pay to fix a design problem ? This is Bologna to say the least!

starbulletin.com...

"quote"

In the Military
Gregg K. Kakesako

Three aircraft carrier strike groups -- USS Kitty Hawk, USS Lincoln and the USS Ronald Reagan -- with 22,000 U.S. military personnel, 27 other warships and 280 aircraft will spend a week off Guam later this month in the largest carrier naval exercise since the Vietnam War.
Both the Lincoln and the Reagan will be returning from deployments in the western Pacific and the Persian Gulf while the Kitty Hawk is normally stationed in Japan. The Lincoln will remain in Hawaiian waters after the carrier exercise to participate in the biannual multi-nation RIMPAC naval war games.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow, you know this goes along with the US Government drills happening on June 19th. I have been searching around and found another article relating to the US Carriers and their exercises for this month. These exercises are happening at the same time. Kind of makes you stop and think.

Officials yesterday said the carriers Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln and Kitty Hawk will participate in the Valiant Shield exercise from about June 19 to 23.

Source

I don't want to take this thread down the June 19th nuke thread. You can read that here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I find this coincidence rather interesting, since this happening at the same time and all. Of course this really could all be drills and exercises. I believe we should keep an eye on things this month. There is quite a bit happening.

join