It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother Marvin Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Did anyone realize that George W. Bush's younger brother worked for and headed the placement of the security systems for the World Trade Center Towers, United Airlines, and Dulles Internation Airport for a company that backed Securacom called Kuwaite-American investment firm. He worked for the company from 1993-2000. Didn't his brother start is career in politics in 1993 as Texas Gov? Jeb gave George W the election in 2000. This whole family is deep in it. They must not care to much for a family legacy.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
wASNT mARVIN THE ONE WHO 'S COMPANY supposedly planted the explosives in the world trade centers as they were being built???? I'm talking long ago.

Dont buy "Bush's Beans"- they should change the name of those beans if they expect people to buy 'em. * Any relation?*

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think anything is possible with this family. They've had to much power for too long. And they have a history of not being able to secure a cup cake from a fat kid. they need to consider a new line of work. Something were you have no responsiblities in the protection area. They fail everytime.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
wASNT mARVIN THE ONE WHO 'S COMPANY supposedly planted the explosives in the world trade centers as they were being built???? I'm talking long ago.

You mean the company that Marvin Bush headed when he was ten?

Mabe a little research in to Marvin Bush's birthday (October, 22 1956) and when the World Trade Centers were being built (1966-72)?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Is that the latest theory? That explosives were planted in the buildings in the early 1970s and left dormant and forever undiscovered until the precise moment that 2 airplanes *OOPSY* bumped into them?

Sorry it's hard to keep up...

BPI

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
BartIV said "I think anything is possible with this family. They've had to much power for too long. "

It is my opinion that George H W Bush has created what we have going on today. He was involved in a alot of CIA operations regarding Castro, involved in Iran-Contra, alot of investigators put him in Dallas when Kennedy was shot, he is associated with many known killers & assassins, he was involved in funding Bin Laden and Hussein (actually we were funding Iran & Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war), he is associated with many Saudi's suspected as terroirists financers, member of Skull & Bones.....the list goes on and on. Bush Sr rose to power in a time when the mafia represented real power. The only thing the Mafia was lacking was the ability to changes the laws and sway the media. If you add those to the mafia you get the administration we have today.

Also saying bombs were planted in the 70's seems to be pretty far-fetched, but I do think Marvin's business with the security is very suspicious.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Dont shoot the Messenger.

I thought i heard within the confines of ATS long ago, that one of the Bush's owned a company responsible for planting explosives at the World Trade Center. Could have been a friend of the family. I dont know

BTW, they said they planted those to make it "easier" in case they wanted in the future to replace the buildings

new topics

top topics

join