It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Collision with UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A very interesting story was submit to the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC) concerning a UFO collision with a Kentucky coal train in 2002. A group of people showed up, investigated, confiscated material, interviewed witnesses, and were told not to talk. Its an interesting read.

www.rense.com...

-----------------------------------------------------
....It was metallic silver in color with multiple colored lights near the bottom and in the middle. There were no windows or openings of any kind that we could see. It was 18 to 20 feet in length and probably ten feet high. With both engines dead as we rounded the corner we made little noise and the first object did not respond in time, I estimate that we hit the object at 30 mph with 16,000 trailing tons behind us. It clipped the top of our lead unit then skipped back slicing a chunk out of our trailing unit and first two coal cars. The other objects vanished.

....We did, once inside they, and by they I mean I have no idea who these people were, began to ask us hundreds of questions, they then told us for our own protection we'd be medically tested before we could leave. I asked repeatedly to talk to my road foreman or trainmaster and not only were these requests denied but they confiscated my conductor's cellular phone. Hours later we were led outside the old yard office and the strange things continued to happen, the 2 locomotives and two cars were removed from the rest of the train we had brought in and my only guess was parked 4 tracks over under a huge tent like structure buzzing with activity. We were lead off the property and told, due to national security, our silence on this matter would be appreciated.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Slienced? Can you imagine that ever happening?

www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 6/7/2006 by infinite8]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This report was commented upon on ATS a few days ago at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sorry about that, thanks IsaacKoi.

Mods please close and delete this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The amount of impact energy a train moving at 30 mph is just insane. If anything survived such a impact and moved away under its own power is well beyond earthly tech.

I have to think a craft that could travel between the stars to be hit by a snail of a train would be alittle strange to say the least. If true those aliens better have been alseep or wasted.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nive Avatar Shadow...

Maybe the aliens were trying to catch a ride?

No seriously anti-matter goes for 3.33$ a gallon now.....

-Ayahuasca

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
Nive Avatar Shadow...

right back at you

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
No seriously anti-matter goes for 3.33$ a gallon now

Not a bad deal considering you would get about 40 billion miles per gallon of anti-gasoline.

top topics

join