It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Alert In U.K Parliament As The Doors Are Locked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You’ve heard about the chemical weapons threat; well now it’s just gone biological!!!

So is this a classic case of…
1. Human experimentation?
2. Dusty floorboards?
3. Or reality TV at its best?

The Jury is out. You decide.
Be very afraid.

Remember to remember the politicians once the world cup has finished!!

P.S Which politicans were absent whilst this whole thing was going on?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
people on here said this has happened before

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Of course it has; otherwise I wouldn’t be such a coward when it comes to all things terrorism. The Fathers for Justice thing involved chucking purple flower at Tony Blair. But in the parliamentary debate that followed there was outrage that doors had not been locked (it would be just like the crazy terrorist to go round dyeing anthrax purple). So to prevent the whole of London being contaminated (biologically and not politically that is) they seem to have decided to keep those ancient doors to parliament locked this time. Hay imagine just if they had to do it permanently?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Damn!!! Looks like the whole thing might be over
www.sky.com...
But I'm still really scared though because it looks like our experts have yet to determine what substance it actually is. I wonder; talcum powder or flower? Let's hope its talcum powder because then some of our politicians might not stink so much.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I read that someone was carried away shouting

"Your all Dead."

The material is being tested, but its probably a hoax to scare the Government.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If it’s real do you think Westminster TV would beat Big Brother's TV ratings?
Oh and does Westminster have the I.D Eye Scan things they want to force onto the rest of us yet? Just imagine the sight of our democratic representatives queuing at oak doors for an eye scan?
In future I will turn up with a laser pen, that way they really will never get out.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, i havent been following this. i didnt know it happened to i read it on ATS.

Blair is down in the polls again, that might explain it

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Did you all see the baking soda or what ever it was ringed in "ploice do not cross tape" with footprints in it?

Sky news said several M.Ps walked through it, good job it wasn't Anthrax .

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I wonder if any of the specially trained government councillors say this to lunatics...
"Now you haven't been thinking about doing any terrorism recently have you?"
"That's good because terrorism is a way of letting out a lot of explosive energy"
"Now sit back and think deeply, think about getting smaller and smaller (about the size of a piece of anthrax should be about right..."

But I am finding it sort of difficult to connect this terrorism thing directly to the government. Maybe it’s because it’s always so high on the news agenda that lunatics think "terrorism=celebrity status."
The real piece of public mind control I think is going is this non existent chemical weapon, and that man the police shot (don't believe the News of the World anyone because it’s a Murdoch paper and I never heard they found a gun anyways).

Another (in my view more serious) type of public mind control is the governments (and their friends in the media) “make Britain more nationalistic agenda”. Every dictatorship in the world uses nationalism (mostly to reinforce political satisfaction through national satisfaction which is what nationalism almost inevitably does). Ok we might or might not be a very democratically functional country but one thing’s for certain: (just like in classic dictatorships) there an increasing number of people discontent with politics.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah good job it wasn’t anthrax, thank god for that. Did you know we are so lucky? To live in a democratic country, where you won’t be able to leave without submitting an eye scan; set of figure prints and DNA? A country where so few ignore so many; a country where those in power are in bed with the media (but don’t worry it’s only a minor democratic disaster).
When a man like Rupert Murdoch controls 175 newspapers world wide, when amongst them is the Sun, Star, Times and News of the World, and when all support the war in Iraq only a blind man can see that this place is a happy democracy.
When peaceful protests are banned within a kilometre of parliament and Downing Street I’m sure you’ll understand, security before liberty it’s the way of 21st century.
And you can be nationalistic at the world cup; and what a nice looking flag we have? With its red for authoritarianism and white for emptiness; wouldn’t it be nice if only Mac Donald’s had one like that!!!

But yeah I'm glad no one died; what difference would a lunatic make? All he has done today is to speed a little everything they want to take away.

Oh sorry about the minor poetic nature of this reply (as you can see) it’s got me working on one.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

new topics

top topics

join