It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about abortion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My first question was always why do pro-life care about these babies before they are born, but could care less about these babies after they are born. Once these kids are born, the pro-lifers could careless about what life their going to have, that is the parents problem at that point. They put more energy in the unborn, more that the actual living baby. Here is the truth that no one looks at.
What race of women have the most abortions? White women by far have the most abortions. How is that a problem. The white man is worrying about one thing right now in the US. It is extinction of the white man in the US or becoming the minority, its both. They are trying desperatly to keep the white man the majority. Hispanics are said to be the majority by 2025 in the US. That scares the white man. So if you outlaw abortions maybe it will bring up the numbers. ( by the way, i am white). I wouldn't be suprised if it was 70% of the women getting abortions are white women. maybe higher than that. Once white man becomes the minority all of the power is lost with it. Expectially, the political side of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ok i know i shouldnt but il take the bait

some decent points you raise there il break down the post and answer each individual point. I come from both sides i am both pro life and pro choice if that makes sence.

My first question was always why do pro-life care about these babies before they are born, but could care less about these babies after they are born. Once these kids are born, the pro-lifers could careless about what life their going to have, that is the parents problem at that point. They put more energy in the unborn, more that the actual living baby. Here is the truth that no one looks at.

I think this statement is very unfair, not all people are like this, to tar all pro lifers like this is an ignorent statement imo. I see the point you make about the baby being the parents problem once its born, look at it from most pro life views, they believe that once a baby/feotus has been created then it is considered alive, to have an abortion is considered (in there eyes) to be murder. You will find that most pro lifers (not all) are very religous people.

What race of women have the most abortions? White women by far have the most abortions

um im sorry but were is your proof of this statement? or is this somthing you have just thrown out there to get a reaction.

How is that a problem. The white man is worrying about one thing right now in the US. It is extinction of the white man in the US or becoming the minority, its both. They are trying desperatly to keep the white man the majority. Hispanics are said to be the majority by 2025 in the US

Again where is the proof?

So if you outlaw abortions maybe it will bring up the numbers. ( by the way, i am white). I wouldn't be suprised if it was 70% of the women getting abortions are white women. maybe higher than that. Once white man becomes the minority all of the power is lost with it. Expectially, the political side of it.

so what your saying is that white men are trying to out law abortion to out breed the colored/hispanic/africans etc etc etc, i dont agree with this statment at all, again this smacks of rasism imo, maybe im reading your post wrong.

I wonder though if this is about abortion or your theory that us so called white people( you included) are trying to out breed colored people. Please ellaborate on your theorys, do you have proof/links to back up your statement or is it just personal opinion?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My only real objection to abortion is it's use a primary birth control. In this day and age of abundant, reliable birth control, abortion should be unnecessary except in extreme cases; rape, young teen pregnancies and for dire medical reasons to protect the mother. Unfortunately, abortions number in the tens of millions for the U.S. alone.

An abortion is and always should be the mother's right but one must recognize that abortion does come at a cost -- emotional, psychological and, of course, religious and morally. Any or all of these reasons can be ignored by any one person but, collectively, as a society, we must admit that this issue has been a most divisive one that has resulted in violence and, to some degree, social unrest.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
My only real objection to abortion is it's use a primary birth control. In this day and age of abundant, reliable birth control, abortion should be unnecessary except in extreme cases; rape, young teen pregnancies and for dire medical reasons to protect the mother. Unfortunately, abortions number in the tens of millions for the U.S. alone.

i agree completly too many cases are coming to light, about woman using abortion or abortion pill as a means of contraception, this needs to be addressed. Maybe in way of councilling for the said people and more education in school highlighting the pro's/cons and dangers both physicaly and emotionaly of abortion.

An abortion is and always should be the mother's right but one must recognize that abortion does come at a cost -- emotional, psychological and, of course, religious and morally. Any or all of these reasons can be ignored by any one person but, collectively, as a society, we must admit that this issue has been a most divisive one that has resulted in violence and, to some degree, social unrest.

again agree with your point here. More counciling should be on offer to these woman though both before and after the event (speaking from experiance). Again maybe it comes down to getting people more educated on this issue both for pro life and pro choice. To many times i find that religion has came into the debate of abortion which in my eyes anyways is stupid and i feel people with take any situation to cite too u bible quotes and tell u whats right and wrong. Again things like this are a personal choice and one that is not easy to make.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, of course whites have more abortions than other races. Probably because whites make up the majority of the population. However, abortion has been in decline amongst whites and increased amongst other races.

U.S. Abortion Stats

However, per capita, the abortion rate is higher amongst blacks and minorities.

www.abortionfacts.com...

top topics

join