It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone never been in a relationship?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nope, I've never been in a relationship, and I don't intend
to for three reasons.

1. I'm anti-social and an introvert.
2. It goes against nature, to be with one person.
(our ancestors were swingers after all)
3. I have no use for such things and it is thusly beneath me.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I guess the only one who truly understands my predicament is myself and people like myself. LOL

yeah dude, i had a friend who was just like you, but once he stopped supporting liverpool FC his whole life changed....

good luck...and make the change from evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I dated a girl for a 1 week when I was 16... got my first kiss from her. Im now 22 years old... and a couple months ago was the first time I had sex. I can honestly say I did'nt miss anything. I had been almost looking forward to never having sex, but some girl seduced me one night at a party.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So I was fooling around with wikipedia tonight. and I came across an article called love shyness that describes guys like us completely. Heres the characteristics
en.wikipedia.org...

* He is male.
* He is a virgin.
* He is a person who very rarely goes out socially with women.
* He is a person without a past history of any emotionally close, meaningful relationships of a romantic and/or sexual nature with any member of the opposite sex.
* He is a person who has suffered and is continuing to suffer emotionally because of a lack of meaningful female companionship. In short, he is a person who desperately wishes to have a relationship with a woman, but does not have one because of shyness.
* He is a man who becomes extremely anxiety-ridden over so much as the mere thought of asserting himself vis-à-vis a woman in a casual, friendly way. This is the essence of "love-shyness".
* He is a man who is strictly heterosexual in his romantic and erotic orientations. In other words, he is a person who is in no way a homosexual.

It describes me perfectly. I suggest you read the whole article its like reading the biography of my love life. Im going to do the opposite of the attributes the next couple of days and see if I become less, shy.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Love shyness sucks.

There was this girl I've been wanting to speak to recently, but yet again, I missed the chance and now I'm condemned once more. Why do I always miss out??? :bnghd:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join