It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
shawnna worked with wayne in order to usurp the original anonymous - FACT

shawnna does NOT have the headers before release 10 - FACT

crakeur - stop talking about evidence and actually provide some - headers before release 10 please - after that, Wayne / SHawnna sabotaged the disclosure and remain the chief suspects for the disinfo that followed.

ru/ats have made a lot of noise about serpo being a hoax, but NO ONE has actually provided the evidence - so crakeur, get your facts right please - RU have NOT proved a hoax and if you check their forum - you will see the vitriol they have sprayed the scene with - although most of it has now gone - shawnna has deleted all her posts from there.

ask your self - why - and stop falling for the REAL hoax

serpo had a core - and that was what it was about - a programe of assimilation / disclosure - except it was sabotaged - ask you self why - and stop falling for the REAL hoax

google 'serpo' and look for the 'open minded'

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminds
serpo had a core - and that was what it was about - a programe of assimilation / disclosure - except it was sabotaged - ask you self why - and stop falling for the REAL hoax

Maybe the core concept is plausible, but there was NO disclosure coming out of Serpo because the people behind it had an agenda of disinformation. Serpo was constructed to discredit the concept through obvious manipulation and presentation of "fluff". The real question is why. Is it about money or fame? Perhaps a gov't program to muck it up so bad that even the core concept is lost? I don't believe Serpo was sabotaged, I believe it was the sabotage in case the true concept ever was disclosed. Would you want Doty involved in your attempt to disclosure? The answer is no.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I wrote the DIA a FOIA request about Project Serpo. It's been over a year and I still haven't recieved their final response!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
eyesof bear, friend - serpo was sabotaged as of release 10 that is a FACT -and DOty was framed - the later headers were forged to appear that way - in order to hoax the hoax - no one has provided the header evidence for pre- release 10- that was when the original anonymous was usurped, it was also when serpo FIRST appeared on ATS - initiated by wayne (it is believed that wayne is also ATS retained lawyer), this is also a FACT. don't take my word for it google 'serpo' and look for the open minded.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by openminds]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I wrote the DIA a FOIA request about Project Serpo. It's been over a year and I still haven't recieved their final response!

Same here...and I doubt they will ever send the material.....but in the letter the DIA sent me there is a phone # to call for an update so it looks like I will have to make the call........

I SOOO knew that this would happen......remember that Bush had the FOIA requirements changed so it is very doubtful that we will ever get the documents.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

google 'serpo' and look for the 'open minded'

fact: The folks at RU have done more to disrove the entire fantasy than all the hoaxers involved have done to prove one single line of truth in the entire story.

fact: the only thing the slurpee crew have done to "disprove" the evidence presented by RU is name calling and threats.

I've gone to the cult of the one mind. It's a frightening place where dissention is not allowed and where a few people control the flow of the fantasy. I always felt like I needed a bath after visiting and, as such, I stopped going.

thanks for the offer tho.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.

the above items are definitions of Cult taken from dictionary.com. It sure seems that serpo is the instance coveted and held in great esteem. Per #6, it is considered false. the folks at open minds are a cult. it's all you guys talk about, nobody is allowed to say otherwise lest they be banned and/or ridiculed.

the term "take a bath" implies that, after reading the adolation on the site I feel like I waded thru a pit of b.s. that is not name calling, that is how I feel after reading all that one sided stuff.

Lastly, I refer to the whole thing as slurpo out of respect for the actual inhabitants of serpo, should they really exist. If they did, they might come here, see what Doty, Ryan et al did and start shooting us all for being so pathetic as to ever buy into the fuzzy math, the moronic "science is different in their system", the impossible cargo, the lack of scientific equipment, the ever changing project name (calling it project serpo before knowing the name of the planet was a pretty lucky idea) etc.

Out of curiousity, in all that talk about an EXCHANGE program, where did we house the aliens? The humans were given free reign to study the serpans and yet we didn't give them the same right? Sounds more like a one way exchange.

it's a joke and the folks at OM are either in on it or they are really really grasping at straws and their need to believe is totally clouding their judgement. As I don't believe there are that many people so willing to give up all rational thought as to continue to lobby and defend this thing, I will go with in on it. Although, there were a whole bunch of bodies found at Jonestown so perhaps the latter is the case.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello,

I've never heard of this Project before, until I realized it used to be Project Crystal Light.

I believe most of you have seen this interview with Bill Ryan on March of 06, if not here's the link to the torrent.

www.greylodge.org...

Enjoy.

Here's another

thepiratebay.org...

[edit on 8-11-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_NexisI've never heard of this Project before, until I realized it used to be Project Crystal Light.

isn't Crystal Light a sugar free type of Kool Aid?

It all makes perfect sense now

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

shawnna worked with wayne in order to usurp the original anonymous - FACT

This is a bald face LIE. Evidence to support it is required. Of course, we all know you have no evidence of ANYTHING. You'd be wise to take your unsupported statements back to your pathetic cult-in-the-making forum.

Perhaps you should read the expose on ADMIN/BREN - a well document internet sock puppet professional who fabricated information to build the intrigue behind his go no where forum.

shawnna does NOT have the headers before release 10 - FACT

Wrong again - you'll have to do much better than this. This tactic may work in the "we will believe anything" forum created by a sock-puppet professional, but it doesn't work here.

ru/ats have made a lot of noise about serpo being a hoax, but NO ONE has actually provided the evidence - so crakeur, get your facts right please - RU have NOT proved a hoax

You seem to be taking lessons from Bob Collins.

Lie, repeat, lie, repeat, lie, repeat, lie, repeat, lie, repeat.

Just because you keep repeating lies over and over do not make them fact.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Shawnna et al:

>>Shawnna does NOT have the headers before release 10 - FACT

>Wrong again - you'll have to do much better than this. This tactic may work in the "we will believe anything" forum created by a sock-puppet professional, but it doesn't work here.

GREAT then Shawnna!

So, as I have asked on MANY occasions on this thread and have been IGNORED 100%, I ask the question again:

Can you please supply the email headers for any Anon email BEFORE Victor was "sacked"?

If you cannot provide the email headers and are saying that you have identified the original Anonymous then I think everyone will know exactly who the dis-info agents are

Why are you stalling and avoiding this single question of mine?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Crakeur:

>...Rather, I was pointing out that if the evidence doesn't convince, the ridiculous behavior of the accused should.

I totally agree with you. Is Doty the person you are referring to?

The issue here Crakeur is that I believe Doty/whoever/et al REPLACED the original Anon and were put in place to "fall on their swords".

That's what I'm trying to get across - RU may have proven a hoax but they are only proving the hoax that was put in place to discredit the original story. I predicted this whole thing way back when the original anonymous was taken out. I stopped reading the Serpo thread because it was obvious the "new" anonymous was a different person. I also knew that the Serpo information coming from the "new" Anonymous would "slowly" reveal holes in itself - as it was intended - as the dis-info team was now in play.

On a number of occasions I have spoken about this but most people seem to be polarized on this Serpo story - it's ALL 100% true or it's ALL 100% false.

I believe the answer is that it was ALL 100% true BEFORE Victor was sacked and then who knows after that.

The dis-info agents did a good job though...they have even fooled RU as RU can't seem to understand there were TWO Anonymous' - one BEFORE Victor was sacked (the real one) and one AFTER Victor was sacked (the one put in place by ?? to discredit the whole story).

>I dig the radio quote. Got any references to it or are you quoting it from your memory of the event?

Not from memory - it is a dot matrix printed Ham Radio message.
I do have a reference: Msg # 6044 (amongst other references, ie call signs, full message path etc)

It's quite sad really as the author also states in the same message:

"I have added information in this file that puts me in absolute danger."

RIP

Cheers

JS

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Shawnna et al:

So, as I have asked on MANY occasions on this thread and have been IGNORED 100%, I ask the question again:

Can you please supply the email headers for any Anon email BEFORE Victor was "sacked"?

If you cannot provide the email headers and are saying that you have identified the original Anonymous then I think everyone will know exactly who the dis-info agents are

Why are you stalling and avoiding this single question of mine?

Cheers

This is really getting old.

Tell me when YOU first got involved in this sad and sorry saga????

The original email with header from November 1, 2005 has been published for quite some time now right here. If you take your mouse and scroll down just a bit, you can even download a copy of it.

Have you even bothered to read the entire expose? This expose includes all relevant emails and headers as well.

I do believe you've been relying on the less-than-stellar moderator's at the professional sock puppet's forum for your in-depth analysis for way too long - you actually believe their #e!

Is there anything else you'd like, my ignorant friend?

Always,
Shawnna

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To follow up here - we do have the original anonymous email with full headers. Anyone want a copy, just send me a PM and I'll email you the original as an attachment. Anyone except openminds or anyone affiliated with them. I'm not sending them squat. It's identical to the one posted at the link Shawnna provided at serpo.info.

Oh...in case you're thinking of asking and saying it's a FACT that we DON'T have such evidence - we have mountains, including:

- Several Paul McGovern emails "confirming" Serpo with the headers showing they come from Doty
- Mountains of email between Kit Green, Hal Puthoff, Victor, Bill, and Rick Doty, where Rick makes all kinds of claims about his "expertise" with computers - tries to portray himself as a computer forensics expert - it's quite comical.

None of the above is from the "impostor" anon b.s. that you keep harping on. That was barely one iota of the evidence against Serpo. Get over it.

You guys are really sad, do you know that? How long are you going to be whining about this?

Openminds/Brendan/Rick/John/Chris - whichever one you are. Why do you even bother coming over here to lie? You should realize by now you won't get away with it - especially here.

-Ry

[edit on 8-11-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
You should realize by now you won't get away with it - especially here.

-Ry

[edit on 8-11-2006 by rdube02]

So TRUE...

Sringer...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am so freaking confused by what is deem credible vs what has been proven false with serpo. The posts on the topic are overwhelming, and I cant seem to pin down what the "original" emails are that people say are credible. Please forgive me if this has been asked a zillion times, but can someone point me in the right direction of the really good info vs the disinformation? I would be greatly appreciative!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
amongus, nothing is credible with regards to the serpo story. follow Shawnna's links and you can read it all.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Shawnna:

Thanks for the link to the original anonymous email.

What's the deal eh? You said it could be found on RU

Anyhow...

Firstly, I want to address one point:

>I do believe you've been relying on the less-than-stellar moderator's at the professional sock puppet's forum for your in-depth analysis for way too long - you actually believe their #e!

Huh? Wouldn't have a clue what you're on about here Shawnna - sorry.

----------

Let's continue:

>Is there anything else you'd like, my ignorant friend?

Certainly. Please read below my ignorant friend:

You're going to LOVE what I have to say:

Unfortunately, the link to the original email that you provided IS NOT a valid email.

I certainly hope you haven't based RU on THAT email being a valid one

Do you have any other source?

Cheers

JS

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Lastly, I refer to the whole thing as slurpo out of respect for the actual inhabitants of serpo, should they really exist. If they did, they might come here, see what Doty, Ryan et al did and start shooting us all for being so pathetic as to ever buy into the fuzzy math, the moronic "science is different in their system", the impossible cargo, the lack of scientific equipment, the ever changing project name (calling it project serpo before knowing the name of the planet was a pretty lucky idea) etc.

My point exactly, the concept is plausible but the people "in charge" of Serpo mucked it so bad, we tossed the baby with the bath water. In a sense, I believe that was the purpose!

Out of curiousity, in all that talk about an EXCHANGE program, where did we house the aliens? The humans were given free reign to study the serpans and yet we didn't give them the same right? Sounds more like a one way exchange.

I think our idea of exchange is what can we gain to make money and control or have power. With that in mind, the humans may have had free reign on the other planet, but we (our government and power brokers) wanted knowledge. Oh, and of course, to protect the unknowing humans from ever finding out there is a better way to live!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

eyesof bear, friend - serpo was sabotaged as of release 10 that is a FACT -and DOty was framed

Well, I'm not sure it is a fact. What I do know is that any information released pre or post 10 could have been nonsense concocted to to achieve the end result, a giant hair ball that needed to be coughed up.

Again, it's not the concept that makes Serpo a mess, it's the people involved.

Maybe I'm not making this simple enough. Let's just say the government knew that information about an exchange program was eventually going to leak out and wanted to head it off at the pass. They take the concept and build completely fabricated names, people, logs, etc... and then they pass it on to their favorite disinformation agent. The agent sees a pile of money in $erpo and thus the journey begins. Of course, both the government and the agent know it will all come tumbling down, which is what they want! Now the entire UFO community shakes their head and discount not only Serpo but the idea of an exchange program. The agent and government shake hands, job well done.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join