It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Thought I'd pass this on...

www.realityuncovered.com...

Springer...

Yes - this email exchange was a full two evenings of entertainment! I used up 3 full containers of popcorn and a case of soda.

---------
Shawnna: Doty lied about being a lawyer and going to law school.

Collins: Schools don't give out private information

Shawnna: Graduating from a school isn't private information!

Zep Tepi: Are you deaf? Doty never took the bar exam and didn't attent law schoole, we've checked!

Ryan: Alumni of universities aren't private - you can find graduate lists many times in the University Libraries...

Shawnna: I just called the school and they have no records of Richard Doty ever attending the law school. We called the bar and Richard Doty never took the bar exam

Collins: Schools don't give out private information.

------------

That was pretty much it....I think Collins thought if he repeated it enough, it would make it so.

-Ry

[edit on 22-6-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Project SERPO was a fun read, but didn't believe it for a second...when will the real aliens come find us? Maybe they already have, but they're like "Hell no, we ain't getting all up in there, not with those crazed apes!"

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Are you guys really going on and on with this.

You already know the truth, it has been the same since day one.

If you recall I stated that Doty, Collins and Kat aka Kit aka Christopher Green along with additional "authors" Bill Moore/Bill Hamilton were all part of the game.

The more you chase them the more they will fabricate to keep the illusion alive.

The only thing you have given them is more fuel to keep the story alive.

A kind of Hoax who dunit. Maybe they will try and write a book off how many ways they could manipulate the masses and use a ghost writer to publish it.

BJ Wolfe, Ann Marcher, Marci Mcdowell, Jeff Rense, Bill Hamilton Jerry Pippen the list goes on and on. The all play the MPD game. Greatwaller as well, anybody want to guess who this semi famous person is.....

Anyways it was always a joke

Wonder who "J" or J1 is ??? Wonder why the parallels with the DB saga....

Why the Jrod...

No matter how many layers of wallpaper you put ontop of garbage you still have garbage behind it.....

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
At first I was sad to see Serpo was still breathing.

But became rather happy to see you critical thinkers are running it down and putting the last bullets in it's bloated, funk-riddled carcass. Can't say I'm suprised, no not at all; but happy to see that's where it's finally headed.

bust one off in the corpse for me

Nice,

X

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Greatwaller as well, anybody want to guess who this semi famous person is.....

No, but I'm sure you'll tell us you already knew after we post his identity on our website. LOL

Man...you take the cake. What a riot.

-Ry

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
and what are y'all waiting for?

Fenix claims to know. Spill the beans.

RU claims to know. Spill the beans.

This slow release of info harkens me back to the slow speed OJ chase. Lots of time killed waiting for the payload which turned out to be rather anti-climactic. Not to mention it ruined the viewing of the Knicks championship game for those of us who were watching it.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
greatwaller is "woodpecker".

William Moore, co-author of the first book on the Roswell case, titled THE ROSWELL INCIDENT, which he wrote with Charles Berlitz. It was Moore's associate, Jaime H. Shandera

(late friend Leonard Stringfield of Crash/Retreival fame.)

Leo worked with Doty and Collins on “Alien Contact”

www.namebase.org...

Go to the name base and then click Jaime Shandera to pull up the name association grid density.

www.rr0.org...

Picture of Jaime, who is said to have “disappered”

www.imdb.com...

Check out what his job was….

greatwaller

Re: Main Serpo Discussion
« Reply #1978 on May 4, 2006, 7:42pm »

Since my recent retirement from my active work as a prof. photographer

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
greatwaller is "woodpecker".

William Moore, co-author of the first book on the Roswell case, titled THE ROSWELL INCIDENT, which he wrote with Charles Berlitz. It was Moore's associate, Jaime H. Shandera

Check out what his job was….

greatwaller

Re: Main Serpo Discussion
« Reply #1978 on May 4, 2006, 7:42pm »

Since my recent retirement from my active work as a prof. photographer

Robert, are we to assume that based on the statement Greatwaller makes about being a retired Photography Prof. he is this Shandera guy?! One statement from "Gretawaller" about his employment is hardly conclusive evidence.

That's a S T R E T C H mate. a HUGE stretch IMHO... This mystery is far from solved in my mind.

Springer...

[edit on 6-23-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Interesting.

Firstly, from the brief info I read, this needs to be explained:

>Our team of researchers determined that [email protected] was the original “Anon’s” email address, and "Sylvester McCoglin" the name behind Anonymous.

How did the researchers determined that Sylvester McCoglin was the original anon?
Is there anywhere that details (re proof) as to how this was determined?

Also, Victor asked this in his second email (if it is in fact Victor and not a spoofed email using Victor's email address - which is something else that needs to be looked at):

OK, so to make 100% CERTAIN that it's the "old" ANONYMOUS, let me ask
you two (2) "trivia" questions whch you should be able to answer
easily:

1) When was your LAST posting sent to me which comprised the journal
entries for POSTING #11?

2) Pull out a trivia question from your OLD lycos.com account and then
answer your own question and send it to me at your NEW yahoo.com
account,... how's that for MY being careful?

Unless the investigators were the original Anon, how did they answer this question and authenticate themselves as Sylvester McCoglin (if Sylvester was truly the original Anon)?

Also, I have noticed that the full headers aren't there - they have been chopped. Can the raw email messages be posted somewhere for further analysis, including the full MIME objects etc

When someone proves to me without a doubt as to HOW the above information was found out and HOW they authenticated with Victor, then I'll read more

Another thing I'd like to ask about Serpo:

When Sero started, a list of the "missing crew" missing in action (MIA) was posted (on the second or third page I think) and this information *seemed*m to link up with the *supposed* number of Serpo members. This information was "pulled" from the thread. Was this censored by ATS? If so, why?

I'm not leaning either way either, I'd just like to clarify where realityuncovered is coming from.

Like I said, if this *was* true, then mountains would be moved. It's that simple.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
jumpspace, I suggest you do some reading at the RU site. It will explain alot.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sandman658:

I read some more (just to comply with your suggestion) and I came across this:

>In this email, Victor describes to how it all went down with respect the change between Doty # 1 and Doty # 2

Victor is explaining how Serpo was taken over and he IS NOT saying that he had anything to do with it...

Though it is IMPLIED by RU that he did.

This type of "spin" was on most info I read.

As far as I'm concerned, until the people involved with RU explain my two initial questions, it's just another dis-info site - another layer of dis-info to lay on the other few layers of dis-info.

The info I have read on RU has so much spin on it that you could put it up for the $250 000 reward someone is offering to create a "perpetual motion" machine.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Sandman658:

I read some more (just to comply with your suggestion) and I came across this:

>In this email, Victor describes to how it all went down with respect the change between Doty # 1 and Doty # 2

Victor is explaining how Serpo was taken over and he IS NOT saying that he had anything to do with it...

Though it is IMPLIED by RU that he did.

This type of "spin" was on most info I read.

The evidence doesn't need to be spun jumpspace - it speaks for itself. If you don't like the commentary - that's most likely just because it goes against your own opinion on the matter.

As far as I'm concerned, until the people involved with RU explain my two initial questions, it's just another dis-info site - another layer of dis-info to lay on the other few layers of dis-info.

The info I have read on RU has so much spin on it that you could put it up for the $250 000 reward someone is offering to create a "perpetual motion" machine.

Cheers

JS

Maybe you're right - maybe we spent too much time at the OM forum and reading Victor's list - and picked up their bad habits along the way.

I'll go back now and see if I can answer your questions.

-Ry

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We are under no obligation to answer your questions Jumpspace, but one thing I will say is it wasn't that difficult to answer the questions posed by Victor. Your 1st question could have been answered by anyone on Victor's list at that time, for example.

You are welcome to your opinion on our "spin", as are we.

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
rdude02:

Not swayed either way - I don't have an opinion on this yet. If it's true, whatever, if it's false, whatever.

TIA for the answers if/when they come

Zep Tepi:

Fair enough re the obligation, however it basically means that "believe what we say, not what we can prove". Remember, I'm not the one making any claims

Regarding where the name Sylvester McCoglin came from:

I found this at the OM forum that was posted by Shadow:

Re: Serpo.info
« Reply #19 on May 10, 2006, 4:24am »
Well TM updated Serpo.info with anon's original email. Who is Sylvester McCoglin? Anyone know anything?

This tells me that the name of Sylvester McCoglin came from serpo.info. I don't know if BR and serpo.info are one and the same, however I do believe BR was "employed" as a dis-info agent to be also "shot down in flames"...later on.

Cheers

JS

[edit on 24-6-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

rdude02:

I don't know if BR and serpo.info are one and the same, however I do believe BR was "employed" as a dis-info agent to be also "shot down in flames"...later on.

Cheers

JS

[edit on 24-6-2006 by jumpspace]

Serpo.info was created by "Tacitus Monroe", not Bill Ryan. And while I don't know for sure who "Tacitus" really is - I can say with almost certainty it is NOT Bill Ryan. Mr. Ryan simply isn't intelligent enough to create "Tacitus", IMHO.

Now - can you tell us why you believe BR was "employed" as a dis-info agent to be also "shot down in flames"...later on? Do you have any evidence of this?

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
All said and done, Serpo was a fascinating read.

Methinks it would be a great idea for some of our writers on ATS to grab the opportunity to make a sci fi flick on this episode with all the special effects thrown in. It could have prequels and sequels too like the great Star Wars saga!!

If it succeeds, it perhaps could become the biggest grosser in Hollywood history. And he'd be laughing all the way to the bank!

Any takers? I'm in for starters. As a EBEN perhaps! But seriously, we could give it a try!
And needless to say, this project could be funded by ATS.

What does Springer have to say to this? (apart from throwing his hands up in frustration at posts such as this!!
)

[edit on 25-6-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi Shawnna,

Now - can you tell us why you believe BR was "employed" as a dis-info agent to be also "shot down in flames"...later on? Do you have any evidence of this?

From what I recall, Victor was "sacked" by the original anonymous and the reins were handed to BR.

I do not believe Victor was sacked by the "original anonymous" though.

I believe that the original anonymous was "taken out of the picture", the "infiltrator anonymous" put in place (in cahoots with BR and whoever) and then Victor was sacked by the "infilatrator anonymous".

I believe BR was put in place to continue to "distribute info" but, over time, it would become "murky" (holes would develop, uncredible info would be provided etc) and BR would eventually be discredited.

I have been maintaining this line all along and spoke of this scenario some time back (I believe under Serpo Summary - First Edition...not sure, can't acces it and can't be bothered doing the points thing to access WATS).

The evidence I have? Well, it was very obvious that when BR took over, the info that was coming from him was from a completely different source altogether...and the reason being is that either the "original anonymous" was dead, in hiding or locked up in a mental asylum in "custody".

If serpo was really true, do you think the PTB would let it out?

Definitely not. It was cause MAJOR distrust in most (if not all) governments and who knows what would result.

On another note, do you know where that list AND information about that crew MIA went to? That was something else that definitely gave the original serpo story good credo (before BR got involved).

Sorry if I called it "spin" on the RU website but when I read the emails I saw two very clear meanings and both meanings weren't laid out - only one...thus the reason for mentioning "spin" - as that is how it's normally done.

Cheers

JS

[edit on 25-6-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i dont believe any of this, just seems to over done and farfetched....

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Love it. The posse is on the trail. You may do a great service to real UFO studies, by calling out who some of the decievers have been. Charlatans selling snake oil or delusional psychopaths, I'm not sure what they are, but hopefully the names are put up in big bright lights.

I think a book would be a great way to reveal all this and get your money back on the time invested.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hi Shawnna,

From what I recall, Victor was "sacked" by the original anonymous and the reins were handed to BR.

I do not believe Victor was sacked by the "original anonymous" though.

I believe that the original anonymous was "taken out of the picture", the "infiltrator anonymous" put in place (in cahoots with BR and whoever) and then Victor was sacked by the "infilatrator anonymous".

Interesting hypothesis, jumpspace. What do you think about Rick Doty's role in this? Assuming the information posted by "Tacitus Monroe" here is factual, I'm curious how your hypothesis plays out in that scenario?

I believe BR was put in place to continue to "distribute info" but, over time, it would become "murky" (holes would develop, uncredible info would be provided etc) and BR would eventually be discredited.

Could be - but why? Do you have any insight as to the motivation of doing something like this?

The evidence I have? Well, it was very obvious that when BR took over, the info that was coming from him was from a completely different source altogether...and the reason being is that either the "original anonymous" was dead, in hiding or locked up in a mental asylum in "custody".

I agree 100% that something changed after post 10 (December 21, 2005). Have you read Part 1 of our hypothesis? It speaks to this if you're interested. You can read it here.

If serpo was really true, do you think the PTB would let it out?

Definitely not. It was cause MAJOR distrust in most (if not all) governments and who knows what would result.

That is indeed the traditional "school of thought". Not sure I agree though.

On another note, do you know where that list AND information about that crew MIA went to? That was something else that definitely gave the original serpo story good credo (before BR got involved).

Wish I could help you with this but I've got too many other tunnels to explore in this rabbit hole to go back to that one!

Sorry if I called it "spin" on the RU website but when I read the emails I saw two very clear meanings and both meanings weren't laid out - only one...thus the reason for mentioning "spin" - as that is how it's normally done.

No apology necessary! I would be very interested in hearing more about the two very clear meanings - especially which one you feel was not laid out. We are trying hard to present the facts. I know it isn't going to be humanly possible to keep our own feelings about the information from coming through but I would like to know what your perspective is. We need all the constructive feedback we can get.

Always,
Shawnna

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join