It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on Dreamwalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
First off, does anyone know if it is possible to enter another person's dream? If so, how do you do it, or where can I get more information? I was only able to find one decent link on google and I am told by a few of my druidic friends that they have done it. I just need any info anyone can give. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
While I think it could potentially be possible to consciously enter someones dream, I do not believe you can be taught to do it, if in fact real it would be something that you naturally become capable of experiencing through continued training and study. Also a more important question is why would you want want to enter someones dream, simply because you are able to enter theirs does not mean in any way they could comprehend your "intelligent" presence within their dream state. On the other hand if you were attempting to enter the dream of someone as "enlightened" as you would be at the point I would like to think their would be some means for the two of you to communicate than the rough and tumble psyche of the dream state.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have had the same dreams my family members have had, and even friends and my current girl friend. We ussually have it weeks apart, never the same night.

new topics

join