It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY WANT YOUR SOUL" - Heart patients dont watch this new VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It's my pleasure to present you all with my new music/documentary video.

External Video
17 minutes duration

It's really hard to describe this video with words. It features assaulting visuals combined with facts and information that you will find in no other documentary over an audio track that is almost designed just for this (I'm the original artist of the centerpiece track). There's also some very entertaining elements many of you will enjoy. With the intense audio/visuals and loads of information you may need to watch this several times to absorb the things you've probably never heard of.

It starts talking about political bias and how people are delusional in their political ideals and lays out the neuroscience about bias. It then incrementally steps up the pace of the music while going deeper and deeper into the lies and deceptions that our government is based on. It eventually ends in enslavement technologies with theological information. There's something for everyone in this thing.

I'll have a better video quality version (and slightly revised) ove rtyhe next coupl days. I rushed this for a 6-6-06 release.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
But you appear to be a budding "Psy-Ops" master yourself! Things that aren't quite proved true stated as absolute facts, almost-subliminals used to manipulate emotions- it was enough to make even me feel paranoid.

Best be careful, or "Big Brother" will be "recruiting" you!

[edit on 6/6/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nice job!! Very cool video.

Pie

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
yeah good video, i just wish NONE of it was true, sad that much of is

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Bravo!!! Great work man.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Excellent Video!

You have voted IgnoranceIsntBlisss for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Great Information presented!

Awesome mix of images and I must say a very appopriate music!

But it is very SCARY to watch this concentrated bombardment of info in 17 minutes!

A MUST SEE!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

I'm preping to release this updated + higher quality (this one is here crap compared the raw one I have) edition, and also a huge page that lists and proves/demonstrates each major talking point. I'll let you guys know when I get it up...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Great video! There's a lot of information to take it at once, so i'd suggest watching it a few times!

Also the music is excellent, I like my Drum and Bass so recognised the songs straight away!

Thanks, I will be passing on the link to many friends!

Keep up the good work

Dae

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You have voted IgnoranceIsntBlisss for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Loved it! Ill be passing the link on to friends, excellent work

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Informative video and great music

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
over an audio track that is almost designed just for this (I'm the original artist of the centerpiece track).

It should say " (I'm NOT the original artist of the centerpiece track)"
The whole reason I was pointing that out was because it's like the song is made for the video, but I didnt create the original song. Adam Freeland is the original composer.

THanks for your comments and awards guys! I'll have this Enhanced Edition version up shortly...

[edit on 11-6-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

[edit on 11-6-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Very good!

The Dems support it, too! Most important point. People are fooled into thinking that being a 'Democrat' is somehow fighting against the current admin... :shk:

Good job!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks, I did enjoy this one, nice work

You have voted IgnoranceIsntBlisss for the Way Above Top Secret award.....

my next stop is your website

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Excellent work. I had to watch with the sound off
I did pause it to make sure I could read everything, and now have some things I want to look up later on.

Maybe later on I can watch it with the sound turned down. This is one of those times I wish I had headphones.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Very nicely done

But unfortunatly your efforts were in vain..Even if this video got out to every American we still won't get up and do anything about it.

All the reality television shows are more important

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I had to give you a WATS for this one. It is so true it is crazy! When I turned 18 a few months before the last election I was a proud republican, every male in my family is a proud republican, and it doesn't matter what's going on with Bush they ALWAYS support him! always! I did to, in my social science classes and american government classes there would be near fist fights over left and right, always backing our side to the end and never even thinking of changing your mind. Most people don't even know why they support the people and politics they support! I voted for Bush
and it was only about 8 months ago I was drunk at a friends and I turned Fox on, and they were showing the towers falling and it hit me that it didn't look right.

If people don't know where to find information, they won't be informed, if people don't know that they even need to look for information, they not only won't be informed they will be kept in the dark until they see the light. It is true that people back their party to extreems, when I sit with my dad and hes going on about liberals, I hear what he says and it amazes me, I don't argue with him, hes to old, hes served in nam, proud military family, they will never change to accept what is in videos like this. But for the few who do and believe that there is a sinister side to the government, we will know what's really going on, but we can't stop it. I don't think any one can now, it's to late, it's going to run its course. It is sad to think, when the next attack happens it will most likely be big, and most likely the government will heard us into their camps and so many real true proud Americans like my self and even a few on this site evem, are going to die, fighting Americans.

They don't epect nor do the big boys WANT people like us, the types that look into their affairs and try and see what they really are upto.. they will prefer us killed. This is why the "Terrorist List" is so damn big, It is the folks they expect to have problems with. The ties you put in with revelations and the mayan prophecies are right on, it coincides with all the hell that is and will take place on earth to the last word.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks again for your responses.

I have overhauled / higher quality versions up on google right now that I'm waiting to get accepted (I decided to remove the google comments so they wouldn't reject it). My url is basically blank at this moment, but it leads to my myspace profile (that leads to more related profiles) and contains most of the information that's contained in the video, but it's not laid out in point to point list form specifiacally for thhe video, like the url will be. Took about a week to redo most of the text work for better context and visability.

Anyways, I fear it probably is too late, but here's the deal, there are 2 major schools of thought here (hate to go binary but I'll gray it the best I can):
1. These really are "endtimes". Now this can be taken in a Christian context or even godless.
a. Christ's Revelation really is coming true, it's all so unstoppable that it's written. Well, nothing can be done to stop "it", but that doesnt matter, All that does is saving souls and the only way to do that in this "information age" is through man-man education.
b. The planet is falling apart anyways, and that combined with all of this other drama is like the death blow to America and the Earth.
2. No such thing as endtimes, we have to pull this thing through. Again, both a national and global scale(environment). People in this mindset should be the most wound up and most active, because afterall mans 'destiny' is only 'what we make of it', therefore it's time to start solving problems NOW before it goes any further.

The answer to each school, including any I misssed, is simply man-man education. The NSF reports that Americans get only 2% of their news and information from friends and ONE% from family. That means nobodies talking about things that actually matter on a larger than selfish scale. Even the Internet only ranked at 12%, and surely most of those are either apathetic or are politically biased, and further probably go to the mainstream news sites anyways.

The time for people to wake up and start taking things seriously is now. If people dont start talking ALOT then we cant even slow down the destruction of America or even have hope with the spiritual war mindset. Most people wont change but many will, I see more and more (I see it all on myspace) people finding their own ways out of political bias slavery and such without even the help by people in this information war.

We're NOT a bunch of stupid idiots, even though our collective behavior presents it that way. We've all been brainwashed in ignorance & delusions for Lord knows how long. Some people cling to their ignorance more than others and many are hopeless, but we must hope (regardless of our beliefs sets) that with the right information and tenacity that we can make a difference in this 'war', whatever it really may be.

I figure we have about less than a year. The National ID must be stopped, after that it's all over. Something has to happen. People need to stop bickering over what musicians have beef, or EXACTLY what happened on 911, and unite for the common cause of humanity. I certainly dont have the clout to arrange such a thing, but I hope that my efforts and everyone else's will inspire the leader in all of us to wake up. Regardless of whatever we personally feel "destiny" means, it surely doesnt mean being ignorant and partially braindead blind sheep that have no will or say in what happens to our lives; destined to live with no true dignity, I think not.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
America will get back to you after Oprah.

Great video, yes sadly the majority of people will never see anything coming due to their bias.

top topics

join