It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine a world today were the Soviet Union never fell....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you have heard of this game called Word In Conflict which is debut to release some time next year but here is a brief and I mean brief summary of it... lol.

World in Conflict is a real-time strategy game developed by Massive Entertainment, the team behind Ground Control. The game takes you to an alternate version of present-day Earth in which the Soviet Union still exists.
-Gamespot.com

And a video..... www.gamespot.com... Watch the second one, the first one is just game play at E3?

I don't know about you guys, but i'm pretty excited over this game...but the only thing that worries me are the specifcations at which you need to run this game ...pretty scary. So what do you guys think? I'd like your views on it.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Poison]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
wow looks very exciting!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Looks good, what is the min reqs?

RTS are always fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Looks good, what is the min reqs?

RTS are always fun.

Yes RTS games are the best! This game reminds me of Red Alert 2...but a more high end version

As for requirements...heck...just imagine your dream system and let that be the minimum requirements lol

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've been looking into this game for quite sometime....it's going ot be the best RTS game with out a doubt for years to come....gosh I hope they have a World Domination multiplayer feature!!! that would be awesome!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I want supreme commander more.

This does look interesting.

new topics

top topics

join