It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omen: Remake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Went and saw this movie today, I really do Recommend this to the people who are trying to look for prophecy, it brings to light alot of current events, WTC, the Tsunami, some other junk aswell. It really makes you think about #... Anyone else see it? If you did post what you think about it here, just out of curiosity anyone notice anything strange about the movie? I did....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yeah I saw the movie... it was ok. I highly recommend the original though, it's much better. As far as the prophsey stuff, I thought that was the most interesting part of the movie. but the main story line was rather boring, I mean the little kid only killed like 5 people. and the movie was almost 2 hours long.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Eh, I know the first one talked more about the prophecy but this one applied it to more modern events...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I watched this film last night, and without revealing any spoilers I was quite frustrated with the ending - I can't remember whether I've seen the original or not.

Apart from that, I didn't think much into the '666' / Apocalypse theme, I just watched it for entertainment value.

But inspiringyouth, I'm intrigued...what did you find strange about the movie?

top topics

join