It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment Agencies heading to their bunkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This give me the creeps. Washington Post news article about the biggest exercise ever to keep Gov. intact in case a nuke is dropped on DC. Am I just being paranoid? or do they know something we don't?? Or is there a plan in place to go after yet another conquest as a result of??? HMMMMM

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Could just be a better safe then sorry drill. With the war on terror and rising tension with Russia and Iran, it would make sense to make sure that the gov could deal with anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
it would make sense to make sure that the gov could deal with anything.

Deal with anything? You mean practise hiding while the public are left to be killed en-mass, don't you?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Deal with anything? You mean practise hiding while the public are left to be killed en-mass, don't you?

I'm with you buddy!! Forget the little people.....as long as the gosh dang Gov can run without all it citizens.... everything will be peachy.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
DONT BE FOOLED FOR A MINUTE 99% of terror is an inside job just like sept 11 its an absolute fact that the melting temp of steel in wtc is over 3000 degrees and airplane fuel burns at under 1500 , Governments create terror to take away our freedom and take over,regarding underground bunkers there actually underground cities between 2 and 4 mile cubed , massive they know whats coming and they have food and supplies for many years underthere, theres a huge one under denver airport and also dulce in mexico ive heard theres over 140 in america alone and 1500world wide anyone that would like some info can email me [email protected]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Speaking of inside jobs....doesn't the pres. need another terror attack so he can go after Iran???

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

In a word, Yes.

CX

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Theres another thread on this which was started earlier if anyones interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Indeed, this is actually a repeat of a repeat. The thread will be locked, so comments already posted can still be read - but please continue the discussion in the original thread, CX linked to it above.

Thanks.

top topics

join