It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada suspects planned to behead PM.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It has been alleged that the terror suspects arrested in Canada had planned to behead the Canadian PM as part of thier mission.

Prosecutors allege that one of the terrorism suspects arrested in Canada last week wanted "to behead the prime minister," a defense lawyer said Tuesday.

An eight-page synopsis of the allegations against the 17 men and boys was given to defense lawyers Tuesday.

"The allegations are that my client is alleged to have been part of a plot to blow up parliament buildings in Canada, storm the CBC [Canadian Broadcasting Corp.], take over the CBC, as well as, among other things, behead the prime minister," said Gary Batasar, lawyer for defendant Steven Vikash Chand, 25.

Source: www.cnn.com...

Well that would have been a first! As if they'd get anywhere near the prime minister anyway, surely these guys realise that?

Unless the beheading angle was added for a fear factor by the powers that be, thats not something the public has had to deal with over here yet is it?

CX.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well that would have been a first! As if they'd get anywhere near the prime minister anyway, surely these guys realise that?

O rly?

That's Cretien, a former PM. With a monofilimant blade, he would have been decapped instantly.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by sardion2000]

CX

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well whatever you meant by the above, your image is'nt working, and before anyone copies that link into Google, don't, it just leads you to the most annoying siren and a load of crap about not being authorised to be on the site.

I'm guessing the pic was a piccy of someone getting close to a prime minister? Well if they wanted to behead him as per the way we've seen in Iraq, they'd be shot before they pulled a knife out and started. Not exactly a quick proccess from what i've seen on those horrendous vids.

CX.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Well whatever you meant by the above, your image is'nt working, and before anyone copies that link into Google, don't, it just leads you to the most annoying siren and a load of crap about not being authorised to be on the site.

His image is working quite fine for me.

And the image is most relevant, and somewhat comical.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
People get up close and personal with our PM's all the time.

CX

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by CX

His image is working quite fine for me.

And the image is most relevant, and somewhat comical.

Cheers for that Mirthful Me,

This is what i got when i copied the above image link into Google and pressed search...

"You are NOT AUTHORIZED to view this Website, Your Computer IP address has been recorded.

Fathers Canada 4 Justice - The AlterNet News Media - www.fathers.ca...

*SNIP* copied webpage

Now combine that with an annoying siren and thats what i got.

Anyway, back to the topic, yeah i guess some people do get pretty close to our politicians at times, but they'll be jumped on from a great height in seconds in this day and age.

CX.

Mod Edit: Superfluous Copy & Paste, Fixed Link.

[edit on 6/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow, that's weird. I just did a Google Image search under the term "Cretien Pie in Face". You aren't officially a PM of our Country until you get pied.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey, speaking of PM's and up close, does Harper still use RCMP as body guards? or has he gone "blackwater"? BTW. The "takedown" was "eventful" (Newmarket area) and 24 JTF2 were "minutes away by helicopter" from the site near Washago.
Good, very good... why didn't they "roll-them-up" before Canadian minors were involved? Why now? Was the tail wagging the dog? Most interesting timing and media spin at this time... all the satellite trucks are there.

I want these individuals tried and tried fairly and it must be seen to be absolutely fair by all or there's bound to be more trouble rather than less... not a big fan of trouble... I wonder how much will be known by the public... all these "leaks" are well, pehaps worth noting. This story isn't over not even by a slim fraction yet. Fingers-crossed. Still no big picture beyond the guys from Georgia...

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
People get up close and personal with our PM's all the time.

Seems to be easier to get near politicians in a Parliamentary Democracy than in something like, say, the US, were you have "security bubbles" etc.

Anyone remember John Prescott (UK Deputy PM) getting egged then turning round and smacking the dude that threw the egg in the face?

Thats a politician you can admire

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

This is our former PM "assaulting" a protester who wouldn't get out of his way. Don't piss off the Jean.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I know I wasn't supposed to take joy from the 'Shawinigan handshake', but my god, I was so proud of Chretien at that moment.

Even better was when Aline (Mrs. Chretien) saved old Jean from a knife-wielding intruder, in the PM's official residence.

Seriously, with our security, you'd think we want people to attack our politicians.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What would they want with Data's head anyway?

Originally posted by Duzey
Seriously, with our security, you'd think we want people to attack our politicians.

We don't?

Likely this news will result in a larger budget to gaurd Harper. No pie for him I guess.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
No pie for him I guess.

Too bad for him. Last I heard they were using banana cream.

Victor, I'm sure the RCMP is still guarding him. They would pitch a fit if that duty got taken away from them.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Although that was funny as hell at the time.... it somewhat embarrasses me now.

The PM's security detail at that time was a joke, I hope it has improved.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
"The allegations are that my client is alleged to have been part of a plot to blow up parliament buildings in Canada, storm the CBC [Canadian Broadcasting Corp.], take over the CBC, as well as, among other things, behead the prime minister," said Gary Batasar, lawyer for defendant Steven Vikash Chand, 25.

This is the Biggest Bollocks of a Story I heard in a Long time!

Are these people seriously thinking Somebody will belive them?

I think you might all find the following article pretty interesting:

Toronto Star: 'Perhaps Toronto 17 Not Terrorists At All'

The piece also highlights the alarming absence of bullet proof evidence to suggest the Toronto suspects were plotting anything at all.

"If the alleged conspirators knew they were under surveillance, it seems odd that they continued along merrily with plans to make explosives. But perhaps they are not bright terrorists. Or perhaps they are not terrorists at all," writes Walkom.

"In that controversial case (even the presiding judge complained the outcome was unfair), nine Muslim men were convicted of participating in terrorist training — the main evidence being that they had played paintball in the woods outside Washington."

As Kurt Nimmo discusses, the government has already changed their story as the fraudulent nature of the whole charade is exposed.

“The Official Story is now the heroic one that the RCMP intercepted the shipment and replaced the dangerous fertilizer with an non-dangerous substance,” writes the blogger Xymphora. “Obviously, some bigwig at the RCMP realized that the sting story would be used by lawyers for the defendants, and ordered that a safer story be spread. Rapid changes in the Official Story is a sure sign of official shenanigans,” as such changes severely weakened both the official nine eleven and London bombing stories, not that the corporate media bothered to point this out, so eager were they to stumble over each other in an effort to suck up government propaganda."

More Fake Plastic Terrorists used to spread Fear among the Sheeple.

Nothing to see here.

Move Along!

CX

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by CX

This is the Biggest Bollocks of a Story I heard in a Long time!

Possibly, hardly proof that it's a setup though is it?

Same could be said for the recent London raids where there was a supposed chem weapon belt ready for use. The Indepedant newspaper ran a good article a few days ago highlighting how it was strange that for a raid potentially so dangerous, it was suprising that not all officers involved were issued NBC protective gear. Also, why was just the road cordoned off if there was suspected chem/bio weapons in there? Surely this would have warranted a wider exclusion zone to protect members of the public happily milling around the cordon tape?

Again though, one article is not proof.

CX.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I can't believe I agree with Souljah here but this really is a bunch of B.S. These were just kids & very young adults talking tough but never ever really going to follow throug with anything. I've been to bush parties (outside in the country around bonfires drinking booze) where I've heard teenagers and young adults saying they would nuke parliament if given the power, I've heard kids say they would shoot Chretien if they ever came down with a terminal illness, I've heard people say they were gonna crash planes into Revenue Canada, I've heard people say everyone at CBC needs to be shot, this is just people talking & exercising their fundamental freedom of God given unalienable right of free speach. YOU CANNOT GO AROUND ARRESTING PEOPLE WHO TALK NEGATIVELY ABOUT THE GOV"T.
YOU CANNOT ARREST PEOPLE FOR TALKING.
YOU CANNOT ARREST PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED A CRIME. BUYING FERTALIZER IS NOT ILLEGAL.
NO THOUGHT POLICE!!!!!!!
Now if these guys were parked in a van outside Parliament or the P.M.'s house with bombs & machetes then by all means detain them.

Parle' ------- speak
Lia------------lie
ment---------monte'------marque------bill

Parliament----------SPEAK LYING BILLS
This is just the Gov't scaring Canadians into giving more power to the Gov't and more money to law enforcement. WAKE UP.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I bet it is the same as the fake American massacres in Iraq?
Those are real, but this is all fake?

It is funny to me that Americans are gulity of massacres in Iraq without all the facts in yet. But these guys are innocent in some eyes without all the facts straight either.

Double standards in a certain post in my opinion to move on and say this is fake.

We do not have all the facts in yet.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What does Iraq have to do with this situation?

I know you want to make them Pinko Lefties look bad with you attempt to expose a supposed double standard, but you should at least make sure the person you're confronting is actually an Anti-American Pinko Leftist. I can tell you with certainty that Botoche is neither a Lefty, nor has he any Pinko traits either.
I also happen to agree with him too, which will be a first eh Botoche?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I can safely say this is the first time I have agreed with Batoche on anything. Batoche is about as far to the right as you get in Canada.

Or did you pop in to take a shot at Souljah? It's always best to make things things as clear as possible, so we all know just exactly who you are calling a hypocrite.

Please, do share with the rest of the class.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join