It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN points reward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
hi , according to the ATSNN new submission page :

Because of the new, more strict guidelines, we've increased the points bonus for an accepted submission to 750 ATS Points.

i finally got another submission voted up WOOT

but when i edited out my U2U inbox - the message telling me i had had my story voted up , said i have been awarded 250 pts ( the old reward )

so , is the " your sumbission has been voted " mesage out of date ??

or did i only get 250 when i supposedly should have got 750 ??

does some one owe me 500 points , or are the messages for award values wrong ??

i dont pay sufficient attention to my points total to have any idea if i got 250 or 750

is the book keeping good enough for a mod to check ??

TIA

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I had an item that was accepted and the u2u said 250 and, seeing as those points are unused by me anyway, I didn't check the math. That said, I would imagine that the u2u is a mod click item that hasn't been updated to reflect the new number.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
But when i edited out my U2U inbox - the message telling me i had had my story voted up , said i have been awarded 250 pts ( the old reward )

Crimeny Christmas you already have a ton of points already. What difference if it's 250 or 750? Can you buy a car or something cool if you get a million points?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Can you buy a car or something cool if you get a million points?

i bought a pound of element 115 with my first 100,000 ATS points

it was way worth it...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
when the end times come, ATS points will be the new currency. this is because ATS is part of the NWO, New Web Order.

Y'all knew that right?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
when the end times come, ATS points will be the new currency. this is because ATS is part of the NWO, New Web Order.

Y'all knew that right?

this change should occur around 8:00pm ET as it is 6/6/06

anyway, let's get back on topic now that the original question has not been answered...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My Partner and Pal, SkepticOverlord has been remiss yet again. LL he has to do is, well everything, relative to the coding, creating , updating, server migrations for upgraded hardware, new feature software authoring, all software authoring, and a few other things we can't openly discuss...

You'd THINK a mind that can do all that would be competant enough to update a simple U2U wouldn't you? I WOULD...

We'll (that would S.O. will) get it squared away here shortly. You got the points the last thing anyone thinks of in a major system upgrade is the IM notification piece.

Springer...

top topics

join