It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent News on FOX - HHO Fuel (Energy from Water)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there. The video is interesting. Could this be the "new" fuel source. From the 2nd story, seems some folk are not to happy with it. Oh well, enjoy the info.

youtube.com...

pesn.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I really wish people would stop throwing this one "out there." I mean yeah it 'works' but it doesn't really rock the world unless it can be proven that the fuel requires less energy than it produces when it burns. Currently, this is not a possibility. The only resolve we seem to have worked out on here is to produce the fuel by renewable energy, as having a hydrogen fueled car where the Hyrdogen / oxygen mix comes from electrolysis by the electric from renewable sources.

I know that the HHO (Brown's Gas?) have some 'unique' qualities but it does not seem to be causing a very big effect.

It has been noticed that when the idea comes to not working, it is "stolen by the government" etc. I'm not sure how this works but there are a lot of people out there who will lie about new inventions to make money, so take these sort of things with a pinch of salt.

Read into 'conservation of energy.'

Though people should not go through torture over this stuff, it should be researched as muc has possible.

The thing is, as with a lot of battery power and hydrogen cell vehicles, how is the fuel made? Using power from coal stations.

Anyway once we have some new energy source from which to build these handy fuels, then it'll be good. Something like Fusion power to power the grid would be nice. I think it can be done, it just needs a lot of work (apparently there are two constants in the universe - the speed of light, and the amount of time in which we will be using power from fusion (always in 50 years).

I do like the dune buggy tho.

Anyway there's my thoughts.

Please find some evidence to prove me wrong. Please. I want free energy.

[EDIT] Patenting thigns sounds like a pain in the backside too!!!

Oh and sorry, i see you've just registered so i'm not criticising you for putting this topic on again, but it has been seen before on here, i will try and get a link. You can usually find them using the sites search engine.

[edit on 6/6/06 by Shakeyjc]

[edit on 6/6/06 by Shakeyjc]

join