It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the name of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Finally a real study about the name of the Beast of the book of Revealtion. Not just throwing out names of Political figures we dislike.

Keep in mind, that because what is known as the Bible was originally written in Hebrew, thats the only language that metters in the calculation of the 666 name.

The NAme of the Beast - 666 Revealed.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maitreya, eh? Well, I guess that is as good as anything. Do we get "I discovered the name of the Antichrist, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" items?

I have a feeling that if this does in fact happen, we will all be caught unaware, and I don't believe anything of the sort is gonna happen today.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thats the best bit at the end of that link he says.

"HERE IS THE LINK WHERE
YOU CAN PURCHASE MY NEW BOOK"

lol.so who is this anti christ, he says "maitreya" but who is he connecting that to?

Or you gotta buy his book to know??

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Everybody thinks they know the Anti-Christ and all it takes is some math and adding things up to 666. What about this one (and no, I don't believe it)
VICARIVS FILII DEI - the official Pope's title
(Vicar of the Son of God)

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
V = 5
S = 0

F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1

D = 500
E = 0
I = 1

Total = 6 6 6

VICARIVS FILII DEI
the literal meaning:
VICARIVS - substituting for, or in place of
FILII - means son
DEI - means God

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
noone has to buy the book, at least i didn't .. all the info about who the Antichrist is and who he is connected to is THERE. if ppl took the time to read it properlty, instead of the same old bullcrap criticism ..

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
Everybody thinks they know the Anti-Christ and all it takes is some math and adding things up to 666. What about this one (and no, I don't believe it)
VICARIVS FILII DEI - the official Pope's title
(Vicar of the Son of God)

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
V = 5
S = 0

F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1

D = 500
E = 0
I = 1

Total = 6 6 6

VICARIVS FILII DEI
the literal meaning:
VICARIVS - substituting for, or in place of
FILII - means son
DEI - means God

That would be great if the Bible had been written in LATIN ... as far as I know it written in HEBREW, so LATIN mean sZERO... for zero tolerance of languages who ahev nothing to do with the subject.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

noone has to buy the book, at least i didn't .. all the info about who the Antichrist is and who he is connected to is THERE. if ppl took the time to read it properlty, instead of the same old bullcrap criticism ..

I read the website, and it just didn't seem to hold much water. The little warnings like, if you say matreiya, you will summon a demon, or possibly the devil himself. I said it a few times, and got nothing. It doesn't really seem like much of what he is saying is that new, either. It's just another bible code reading, and it seems to me that he got lucky with finding one that was also in another religion. Adds to the appeal. I wasn't making fun of you, I just don't believe it, that's all.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but do you actually think the world is gonna drop everything and start believing this freak is God? I don't think so.....

www.shareintl.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Keep in mind, that because what is known as the Bible was originally written in Hebrew, thats the only language that metters in the calculation of the 666 name.

but...the "Revelations (of Jesus Christ unto John)"
where the actual # of the Beast is laid out to us...as 666...
was written on Patmos, by John, in the Greek language.

Why would old Hebrew be the official translation language of a 666 name value?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

in Revelation...13:1-18 the story unfolds that the 1st Beast from the Sea
gets fatal head wound, yet lives (you know A. Sharon is still alive?)

the 2nd Beast from land, takes over the geo-political coalition of the wounded 1st Beast aka Anti-Christ....and causes the 'subjects' to wear the infamous mark/name/number of the stricken Beast which still lives.

Your link, & the mans view of the Maitreya...errr....
It would be more likely if the Maiterya was to become the 2nd Beast
instead of the 666=anti-christ personage......
-->one reason i might entertain the idea of Maitreya as the 2nd Beast is because that Beast comes from the 'land', meaning it is a civil created entity or position rather than a human person, which comes from the 'sea' of humanity which is the jargon of Prophecy...
& it has two small horns (like a lamb) which infers/depicts this Beast is associated with peaceful civil-NGO position or office...
but in the end, It/He will speak the words & in the manner of a Dragon.

sorry, i'm not persuaded

[edit on 6-6-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
I'm sorry, but do you actually think the world is gonna drop everything and start believing this freak is God? I don't think so.....

www.shareintl.org...

Actually, Creme "channels" Maitreya. Nobody has ever actually SEEN Maitreya (I read through the reports, and there's nothing substantial or substantiated other than "he appears as a man to men, as a woman to women, as a child to children." Right.)

I don't think Creme's imaginary friend is going to become much of anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

but...the "Revelations (of Jesus Christ unto John)"
where the actual # of the Beast is laid out to us...as 666...
was written on Patmos, by John, in the Greek language.

Why would old Hebrew be the official translation language of a 666 name value?

St. Udio beat me to it -- Revelation is actually written in Greek. Many scholars have pointed out that he meant Nero (which fits precisely with the other imagery given in that chapter of the Bible).

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I did read it through, but he does reveal the name of the beast as in a person.
But in a hebrew name which if said summons the demon, or devil, or santa claus.

all the info about who the Antichrist is and who he is connected to is THERE.

Please show me.

Many scholars have pointed out that he meant Nero

Hi Bryd, ive heard this before too, as he was a tyrant for that era wasn't he?

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This guy's been on C2C speaking on behalf of the Maitreya.

I dont believe this one.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Also if you ever actually read the "Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth",... you'd know that it doesn't reference Anti Christ any where except one book,... And I'll give you a hint,... It's not in Revelation!!! The fact remains that Revelation is nothing more than the Christian\Catholic abort plan,... just like Jewish people used the coming of a messiah,... it's an insurance plan that they had set,... set,... and will set into action whenever needed.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And then there is this:

666 or 616?

As has been discussed on ATS previously there is a real possibility that 666 was a transcription error. The true 'number of the name of the beast' may be 616.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Actually Nero the last Emprorer of Rome under the Julio Claudian dynasty which translates to 616. But the name Neron which is an alternative spelling is 666. If anyone learned ancient history people would know that Nero persecuted the christians and many beleive in 64 he was the cause of the great fire though it was blamed on the christians. he supposedy danced and sang as the city burned. Many of them were crucified and thrown into arenas with lions to be ripped to shreds. He did this to vanquish the rumors that spread about him being the cause of the fires.

I beleive 666 was infact Nero it makes perfect sense some say this number in the bible is code for Nero including Dr. Delbert Hillers at John Hopkins Univerisity.

en.wikipedia.org...

It makes sense that Nero would to some at the time be considered an anti-christ of sorts a great persecuter of christians. It is quite a plausable answer though there is still room for doubt. I beleive that Nero is the great beast mentioned in revelations.
=========================

Though some consider the Rapture fact you know the idea of the rapture is not that old only from the 1820's and the word itself is not even in the bible. Presbyterian minister named Edward Irving is the originator of the word and the creater of this movement which is now worldwide and taught by some as factual. Irving was thrown out of his ministry for these teachings. Nothjing more then a theory from an old kook.

askelm.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting Take on 6.6.6.

Charles should have interfaith coronation, ex-archbishop insists

By Andrew Alderson, Chief Reporter

The coronation of the Prince of Wales must be an "interfaith" event, the former Archbishop of Canterbury has controversially claimed.

Lord Carey believes that the next coronation needs "very significant changes" so that it is "inclusive" of other religions that have spread across Britain.

His comments, which are likely to cause a rift within the Church of England, suggest that Lord Carey, the Archbishop of Canterbury for 11 years until 2002, has been won over by arguments from Prince Charles.

The prince, who will become Supreme Governor of the Church of England when he becomes king, has already said that he wants to be Defender of Faith - not Defender of the Faith - when he accedes to the throne.

Lord Carey's comments will set him and the prince against Dr Rowan Williams, the current Archbishop of Canterbury, and other senior figures in the Church of England. Dr Williams has emphasised the need for Prince Charles to defend the Church of England when he becomes king.

In a television interview to be broadcast later this month, Lord Carey says: "When the time comes for the next coronation there's got to be a number of changes. Very significant changes. The Queen came to the throne at a time when the Church of England was really the only Christian faith in the country.

"And there were no Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus around to be in any way evident in the life of the country. Now it's a completely different world, so the coronation oath would have to be looked at more critically.

"It's got to be a much more interfaith coronation service next time around. Prince Charles put his finger on it and there's no way in which the sovereign can be defender of one faith. Although I hope that the next coronation will say very firmly that Christianity is still the dominant faith of the United Kingdom... it's got to be a much more inclusive character."

Lord Carey, 75, who remains an influential figure within the Anglican Church, made his comments in a television interview with Gyles Brandreth, the broadcaster and writer, for Channel 5.

His comments follow a Home Office report, aimed at tackling "religious discrimination", which said that a coronation oath in which the monarch swears to uphold the Protestant faith may not be appropriate in modern, multi-faith Britain.

Lord Carey's comments are likely to be welcomed by Prince Charles. He caused controversy in 1994 when, in an interview with Jonathan Dimbleby, he told of his desire to be Defender of Faith rather than Defender of the Faith.

Philip & Elizabeth: Channel 5, June 12 and June 19 at 8pm.

© Copyright of Telegraph Group Limited 2006.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The following is a synopsis from the web site of Tim Cohen's book:
The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea

This is the foremost book on the subject of the AntiChrist in the world today. In The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea, Tim Cohen provides biblical evidence to demonstrate that all of the prophecies pertaining to the coming AntiChrist that can be fulfilled before he assumes control over a global government during the Great Tribulation are already fulfilled in a living prince of Roman lineage; this is true of no one else, not even that same prince's sons. This prince, for example, has the lineage: he claims descent simultaneously from Israel's King David, Islam's false prophet Mohammed, and, by way of a false occult lineage, Jesus Christ Himself! This prince has the imagery: his personal heraldic achievement or coat of arms has the literal symbolism of the first beast of Revelation 13, which represents the AntiChrist, and of Daniel 7 (i.e., the little horn having eyes like the eyes of a man a unicorn with human eyes). This prince's coat of arms also bears the red dragon described in Revelation 12 and 13, specifically representing Satan, and he was seen globally as he faced this dragon in 1969 to be coronated as "Prince of the Red Dragon" (i.e., Satan). This prince has the name calculation: his title, by which he is globally known, calculates to 666 in both Hebrew and English on the original biblical numbering system the very system used in the underlying Greek text of Revelation 13:18 to specify the number six-hundred and sixty-six. This prince has the involvement in the Mideast peace process. In fact, the current Road Map, as well as the Oslo process from which it derives, and the Madrid Peace talks from which the Oslo process itself derived, can be directly traced to the London Agreement of 1987, which in turn can be directly traced to...THIS PRINCE. Also, this prince has the global authority.... That's right he is not the ignored wimp that the masses have been misled to believe; rather, he is the number one globalist on the planet today, and has been for decades. Indeed, this prince is over the entire New World Order power structure. This is accomplished through the world's most prominent and oldest order of chivalry: the Order of the Garter. This order is very much more than merely a revival of King Arthur's legendary round table. And to top it all off, this prince NOW HAS THE IMAGERY OF WHAT COULD BE THE FUTURE ABOMINATION THAT CAUSES DESOLATION! What is that? In March 2002, while trekking through Brazilian rain forests, this prince was presented with a Brazilian state government inspired item: a miniature version of a statue depicting himself as an angelic figure with large wings standing atop a mass of human bodies looking up to him (this prince) as savior! In fact, the inscription on the base of this miniature statue reads "Saviour of the World"!!!

I'm not passing judgment on this theory, just thought this was interesting considering the previous news story released today.Text

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As I mention here...the antichrist is dead.

Nero is long gone. The End of Days will not happen.

Many, many, many others have predicted the End of Days and every single one of them has been wrong.

In fact, here's a huge list of them: www.abhota.info...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think it's funny how at the end of the page, Harry Walther says this:

WORD OF CAUTION

I STRONGLY WARN AGAINST SPEAKING THE NAME OF ANTICHRIST (MAITREYA). I BELIEVE TO DO SO MAY INVOKE GREAT EVIL. AND YOU MAY HAVE AN "UNINVITED GUEST" APPEAR, MAYBE A DEMON OR SATAN HIMSELF!

666 IS A CODE BETTER
BROKEN THAN SPOKEN,

A NAME THAT IS BEST
READ AND NOT SAID.

Let's start chanting Maitreya.

I don't know, I suppose anything is possible. I guess we'll see in the near future.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by snowflake_obsidian]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join