It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to Bilderberg member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'll eventually meet a Bilderberg member, Heather Monroe Blum, director of the McGill university. I would like to ask her THE real questions to make her feel cheap and to regret to be a Bilderberg member.

Any ideas?? Thanks!

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'll eventually meet a Bilderberg member, Heather Monroe Blum, director of the McGill university. I would like to ask her THE real questions to make her feel cheap and to regret to be a Bilderberg member.

Any ideas?? Thanks!

You want advice on how to make someone "feel cheap"? Are you kidding?

Besides, Dr. Blum has a pretty impressive resume. You may be a little out of your league, and she'll probably end up making you look ridiculous. If she's a representative of academics to the Bilderberg Group, then good for her.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Your praising Bildeburg?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dont see whats to be proud of making anyone feel cheap, even if they are part of a a rather dubious secretive organization that seems to be yanking strings of all the right people.

Besides, I doubt anything you say or do could achieve such an end. Do you really think any of the Bilderbergers give two rats behinds what you or anyone who is worth less than a couple hundrered million thinks? Youll be lucky if she takes notice, let alone remembers you.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Your praising Bildeburg?

No, I care absolutely nothing about the Bilderbergs, one way or the other. If you want to invite people you want to talk to and exclude the media, you have the right to do so too. I personally don't see what the big deal is.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I get ya...
you want an expression that will cut to the chase, and make her renounce her affiliation before she kicks you out for insulting her...

Not sure if there is such a thing...
Members of bilderburg would have to give up their soul long before being let in on the plot... She already accepts that she is being permitted to be part of the elites, and that in and of itself means that she has and will continue to step on people daily...

Just say something like "I am truly glad to know there are upstanding people like you protecting the interests of the common man, among the bilderburg gods" and "if it weren't for you, and people like you... we (the common people) would be no more than a number".

Then ask her for stock tips...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why would the association make her 'feel cheap'???? THe bilderbergers are a group of people from business and industry and politics that discuss the policies of governments and the state of various economies.

Kinda like, oh I don't know, us.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Kinda like, oh I don't know, us.

Except they have $$$ and we have !$@#$

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Just say something like "I am truly glad to know there are upstanding people like you protecting the interests of the common man, among the bilderburg gods" and "if it weren't for you, and people like you... we (the common people) would be no more than a number".

I'll ask her this, and i'll record her reaction and i'll post it on my podcast with pictures and videos of the PACIFIC riot. We'll see how the cops are crazy or not.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Any ideas?? Thanks!

I recommend you treat her in the same manner you wish to be treated.

However, if you truly wish to insult her in a fashion she will understand and remember better than any other, just whisper into her ear gently that you decided to and told all your friends and family to, purchase lots of Gold and Silver coins along with certain exploration stocks. Mention that you hope she has done the same for her own sake while gracing her with a Giant Smile.

new topics

top topics

join