It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB ufo files on history channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
show called ufo files in on the history channels,

talking about kepustin yar (sp) the russian version of area 51, had a redered tour of what the underground base could have looked like, an some othere good stuck coming up

its on commercial now,

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Kasputin Yar. A very cool place.

Now just how long until this show appears on cable down here?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I saw this one last night.

Amazing how I have never heard about the supposed dog fights between UFO's and russian fighter pilots...

And how about the part where that guy walked through the field with those copper prongs, and was getting all this weird unexplained energy from that one section?

IMO this was one of the best UFO Files yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I also think a reason why there ufo phenomenon seem better is because to me russia was more open to contact with aliens. America would test some thing an throw the rest away.

but then again russias a big place,it "could"be easy to make things up

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I watched that show, too. Yeah, I had never heard of all that stuff before. I thought it was odd how matter of fact is was all presented.

It seemed to prove once and for all we (humans) had captured extraterrestrial crafts. But then, why isn't it common knowlege?

Anyway...thought it was interesting, nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
I saw this one last night.

Amazing how I have never heard about the supposed dog fights between UFO's and russian fighter pilots...

Hi Noslenwerd,

Was this the documentary narrated by Roger Moore entitled "The Secret KGB UFO Files", or a new documentary?

All the best,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 7-6-2006 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hey IsaacKoi,

I can answer that. It is one of the History Channel's new series "UFO Files" and it is a new program , I too felt it was very well done.

History Channel has also produced several other very well presented "UFO Files" episodes as well , one of my personal favorites is the episode featuring Grant Cameron's work detailing U.S. Presidential involvement with the UFO Phenomena.

www.presidentialufo.com...

[edit on 7-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shamanHey IsaacKoi,

I can answer that. It is one of the History Channel's new series "UFO Files" and it is a new program , I too felt it was very well done.

Thanks Lost_Shaman. I'll have to keep an eye out for the new series when (and if) it is shown in Britain.

All the best,

Isaac

new topics

top topics

join