It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Economic Crash ????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
found this prophecy dealing with the fall of wall street i wonder if this could preceed the nuke attack that is coming ???

Robert Holmes …There will shortly come a time when Wall Street will collapse. No longer shored up by public confidence, it will swagger under the weight of national debt. On a day of frenzied trading, it shall tumble the nation into turmoil and depression. The attention of the creditor nations will be drawn to America. I saw a time of conferences and meetings, international concern and intervention by prominent international organizations in domestic economics and affairs. For the first time in US history, international organizations will intervene in domestic affairs. I saw international troops on US soil. A national economic crises, and localized crises will be announced, and utilizing certain powers, the US President will call FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) into action. You will see Black Helicopters on television and this will be a sign. When she (America) is weakest, a set of disasters will befall the nation.

Harold Eatmon ...I saw the Stock Market soar and then crash. After the [first] crash, many big business corporations and private parties bought up stocks because of the low cost to buy in. Then I saw the market begin to climb again in a short period of time. Then it crashed again bringing tremendous loss, ruin, and devastation to all who bought in the first time. This is what I have labeled "Two Black Mondays." The time period between the Two Black Mondays was very close together. I could not tell exactly how close. It could be a couple of days to a couple of months. There are some tell-tale signs indicating the season and the setting. *I saw the season to be when 'the leaves fall to the ground' then the first crash would occur.* I also saw the Yen fall dramatically just before this sudden and inexplicable crash.

WOW, thats scary

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Very nice post indeed....
I think that this is a senario that could easly happen.. This sudo economy has been hoisted up by pillers that are no longer present, and so it will fall, its just a matter of time and events. Its funny how alot of americans have this blind faith approach with the economy as a whole, and these are exactly the people who will suffer the most when it collapses. The economy has been setup to fail ever since the dollar was taken off the gold standard.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Better Believe it! The Dollar is really going to Crash! And so is the stock market! Get out while you can! Millions have already been lost! Any event such as a natural calamity, or a nuclear attack or even the price of oil could cause this!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
BUY GOLD NOW!!!! it's the only way to somehow survive the coming catastrophe if that will even work

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"BUY GOLD NOW!!!! it's the only way to somehow survive the coming catastrophe if that will even work"

Gold through out the ages has been a high commodity who ever has the most well you get the drift....

About 15% of my total assets are in gold not the stocks I own the actuall metal which I keep safe in my mini vault. So if something ever happened I could use it to get rich again.

Do not buy the shares in the gold market buy the actuall gold metal and then sell it after economy restarts itself. Many people did this when it happened before. It is a great way to safe guard your assets.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
what about gold coins like you see on television all the time doc. are they any good ??? I admit I know very little about gold and whats worth more

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Very Good Idea! Go for the Gold!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Gold prices are falling. I wouldn't be to quick just yet to join the gold rush.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
Gold prices are falling. I wouldn't be to quick just yet to join the gold rush.

They're not falling that much....

Gold up 1.1% for the week

Despite pressure from the rallying dollar, gold closed higher Friday and analysts remained bullish about the long-term prospects of the yellow metal as a hedge against inflation and global political instability. Gold futures for August delivery closed $2.60 at $588.0 an ounce on the New York Mercantile Exchange, an increase of 1.1% for the week. Other metals prices were mixed. Silver added 7.5 cents to $10.285 an ounce and copper was up 10.5 cents at $3.2405. Platinum dropped $9.2 at $1,166.9 an ounce and palladium was down $4.10 at $309.80 an ounce.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Would I be asking too much if I wanted the link for your external source? Cause I do...

Thanks.

As for the topic on hand, I've been expecting that the market just can't hang on to our system of payments in debt. We'll just see how long it can hold.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the stock markets have all kinds of triggers in place to avoid the types of crashes discussed in the unsourced quotes.

if the markets drop too much, too fast or if the system is too overloaded, it shuts down. This allows for a cooling off period that is meant to halt panic selling. Does that mean crashes won't or can't happen? of course not. we've seen huge drops in the market before. Generally, the markets recover. Individual companies might not recover from a massive devaluation but the overall markets will. Remember, there's always someone willing to buy something on the cheap. Ebay is the perfect example of this.

Not something to lose sleep over. Hell, even if the two quotes were 100% accurate, they could be 1000 years in the future. I'm going to concern myself with more presisng issues. Like the June 19th nuke. Wait, that passed. Ok, the July nuke. When that passes I'll sweat the august nuke for an hour and then start to worry about the meteors and tidal waves that should be coming some time in the next millenia

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Up 1.1% this week from a 16% drop since May, eh? Yeah, they're falling allright. Gold was at a 26 year high and has began dropping steadily since May. Do extensive research on it...not just one weeks worth.

Edited to remove quotes
[edit on 23-6-2006 by zenlover28]

[edit on 23-6-2006 by zenlover28]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
Up 1.1% this week from a 16% drop since May, eh? Yeah, they're falling allright. Gold was at a 26 year high and has began dropping steadily since May. Do extensive research on it...not just one weeks worth.

The drop had a lot to do with the dollar doing pretty good.
I should have highlighted this in that quote...

analysts remained bullish about the long-term prospects of the yellow metal as a hedge against inflation and global political instability.

Oh, and how about doing more than one month's worth of research

You even said it yourself, Gold is the highest it's been in decades.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ummm...it's like duh kind of obvious that I did go back farther than a month, dear.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The crash is coming, it's been planned since 1999, get away from paper money & ones & zeroes stored on a bank computer. It's been predicted by all kinds of Religious prophets, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Zoroastran, Bahai, & my favorite Michel Nostradamus in: (C.2:10)
"Before long all will be arranged
We will expect a very sinister century,
The state of the masked and solitary ones much changed,
Few will be found who want to be in their place."
The international bankers who run this planet will consummate their plans to control everything, but their plans will fail despite temporary success. Then they will be hunted down and executed.

Link to all prophecies
www.rexresearch.com...

With Iraq, Iran, Russia, Venezuala selling their oil in Euros & rubbles, the U.S. petrodollar will collapse, the worlds reserve currency will be toilet paper, Japan & China diversifying away from U.S treasury Bonds, The depletion of oil reserves etc, the rampant corruption of Wall Street & World Gov'ts, The constant suppression of Gold prices by the central banks. The whole thing is doomed!
Get gold & more importantly get Silver!! Silver to Gold ratio has been 15 ounces of silver for one ounze of gold for the past few hundred years, NOW you can get 51 ounces of silver for one ounce of gold. Gold is undervalued BUT silver is dirt cheap. In the 1400's silver was more valuable than gold, we are running out of silver.
Bill Gates & Warren Buffet have been storing warehouses full of silver. Buffet was being investigated by the Feds and suddenly dumped his silver, then the feds mysteriously went away.
Don't get paper assets, get real precious metals! Gold, Silver, & lead to protect your investment!.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Being British and not American I am not 100% on this but recall reading an article in a magazine some years back which explained that due to some law or other being passed money would become worthless.

Seemingly up until then an American citizen could demand his money in gold, but because successive governments had printed there way out of trouble, it now meant that if every American walked into a bank to exchange their paper money for gold then once the gold had been paid out there would be millions of people left who got nothing.

I don't know that it was ever possible for us Brits to exchange paper for mineral but being that banks originally began as a way of hindering the theft of untraceable metal by issuing an IOU instead, it is probably just as true over here.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Street Scholar
Would I be asking too much if I wanted the link for your external source? Cause I do...

Thanks.

I'll second that request.

I looked for Robert Holmes & Harold Eatmons' but they aren't on a page 1
so i'll go no deeper.

i did find a 'end times prophetic visions' site
they list hundreds of authors, articles, messages by seers/prophets/futurists
with archives from 1996 to 2005

www.etpv.org...

i just don't have the inclination to look up the names mentioned in the thread starter.
(but if you do, help yourself...if a source isn't provided)

but i have an idea these, one or both, forecasts were made prior to
hurricane Katrina hit NewOrleans in 2005...
because FEMA turned out to be a toothless entity in the wake of NOLAs Katrina
and not the 'imposing' juggernaut ol Robert Holmes alluded to in that external quote posted.
if Holems was accurate he really would have said DHS (Department Homeland Security) which is the larger parent organization, of which FEMA is only a small
sub-department in.

amen to that quoted item

as far as Eatmons' forecast....
there is a possibility that the TWO crashes

may be the scriptual TWO WOES in Revelations, phrophecied to occur during
the latter 42 months !?!

but that might be a s-t-r-e-t-c-h !?!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Street Scholar

St Udio I regret to inform you that i have failed to find where i originally found these prophecies(my memory is not very good) they were mixed in with a bunch of other unrelated topics so i pulled them out to post here, sorry for not posting the link in the future i will post it. sentinal

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluesjunior
Being British and not American I am not 100% on this but recall reading an article in a magazine some years back which explained that due to some law or other being passed money would become worthless.

you were probably reading about NESARA and it is not real. It's a scam.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I must say the whole gold thing is a pretty smooth move...
I will follow through with a plan as such...
But back to subject....
The economy is already over it's due for a crash..
It's like there's a pully system and something will cut the rope

top topics

<<   2 >>

join