It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Are you for real??? If you think they give One Big poo about any of the common people?? If you do- you are not in your right mind friend! Actually they have a name for that.... it's called collateral damage. If the did give a hoot about anyone but themselves....we'd alllllll be heading to the bunkers on June 19th. There aren't any bunkers for the rest of us tax paying citizens - who IMO should come before because we foot the bloody bill in the first place for bunkers. I can see you like to drink your koolaide.....Enjoy.

Maam, thank you for making my entire point. You assume there's a sinister reason for personnel to go to bunkers. Additionally, you have no basis in fact for your assumption. IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN EXERCISE!
Text

I don't even like koolaid, and thank you for making my point.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
5 more days people. 5 days to the nuke detonation.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Read this very carefully Texas..... and you just might see where it says they are saying goodbye to their families!!!

BACK TO THE BUNKER

By William M. Arkin
Sunday, June 4, 2006; Page B01

On Monday, June 19, about 4,000 government workers representing more than 50 federal agencies from the State Department to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will say goodbye to their families and set off for dozens of classified emergency facilities stretching from the Maryland and Virginia suburbs to the foothills of the Alleghenies. They will take to the bunkers in an "evacuation" that my sources describe as the largest "continuity of government" exercise ever conducted, a drill intended to prepare the U.S. government for an event even more catastrophic than the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
5 more days people. 5 days to the nuke detonation.

I just tried to rent a back hoe to dig my own bunker. Something MUST be going on...all the back hoes in South Texas are all rented out.

OH NO!!!!! See you all on the 20th of June.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I read the article three days ago.

Can I ask you a question? When you leave your home, do you say goodbye to your family/husband?
I travel extensively....I say goodbye to my family all the time? Why does this have to be sinister?????

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texas Volunteer
I just tried to rent a back hoe to dig my own bunker. Something MUST be going on...all the back hoes in South Texas are all rented out.

OH NO!!!!! See you all on the 20th of June.

Good riddance Texas

Hugs, and kisses

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Now see...there ya go....I asked a legitimate question...why is this so sinister? Does anyone have an answer, or am I the only that says good bye to their family?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Texas,

I cannot speak for everyone here. I can speak for myself and to answer your questions, I do not trust our Government. I cannot say if they did or did not have a hand in September 11th, but I believe they were "aware" of an event that was about to occur on that date.

One should be able to question their government's actions. This is what makes the US so wonderful. You can question and not go to jail. What I feel we are trying to do on this thread is just to make sense of events that are occurring.

I find deploying the US Aircraft carriers at the same time having the Federal Government’s “drills” suspicious. I want to gather as much information as possible so that I can make an informed decision. I do not ask you to agree with my or anyone else’s opinions; I just ask that you post an intelligent challenge. We will not all agree with each others post, and we shouldn't. This is why it is called debate. Insults however do nothing for the thread or the credibility of the poster. (There are a few on this thread that this refers to.)

If you have any information about the Federal Government performing these types of exercises in the past, please share. If you have information that counters anything we have posted here, please share that as well. Do not forget to post your source however, you will be asked for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thank you very much Twist...very well stated. I cannot agree more that one should be able to question its government. In that, we are all in agreement. But I think you will also agree, that indeed some of this is simply blind consiperacy following with out any logic or fact. (JenSouth). Again, very well stated. As for sources, I believe the referenced article from the Wash Post states that. I will check that and let you know.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you very much Twist...very well stated. I cannot agree more that one should be able to question its government. In that, we are all in agreement. But I think you will also agree, that indeed some of this is simply blind consiperacy following with out any logic or fact. (JenSouth). Again, very well stated. As for sources, I believe the referenced article from the Wash Post states that. I will check that and let you know.
My mistake....Two exercises....quote from the referenced article...."...This year's exercise, Forward Challenge '06, will be the third major interagency continuity exercise since 9/11. Larger than Forward Challenge '04 and the Pinnacle exercise held last year, it requires 31 departments and agencies (including FEMA) to relocate. Fifty to 60 are expected to take part."

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

(JenSouth). Again, very well stated. As for sources, I believe the referenced article from the Wash Post states that. I will check that and let you know.

Thank you, that's all this is about. Questioning why they are doing all these drill. What do they know that we don't?? There are a lot of thing going on actually that don't seem right. Carriers being deployed, commercial fishing on the Pacific was stopped, they are beefing up their presence at Guam, Stock market in high decline, bunker drills, OMG I could go on.............

Friends Texas??? Lets shake on it.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thank you, that's all this is about. Questioning why they are doing all these drill. What do they know that we don't?? There are a lot of thing going on actually that don't seem right. Carriers being deployed, commercial fishing on the Pacific was stopped, they are beefing up their presence at Guam, Stock market in high decline, bunker drills, OMG I could go on.............

Friends Texas??? Lets shake on it.

Seems as if we better sense we have had our collective hands slapped. However, you seemed to place an emphasis on the bunker people saying good bye. That's just not a big deal and is certainly not sinister. Just challenging logical thinking.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I will take note of my conduct. Sorry Texas. I'll be good

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I will take note of my conduct. Sorry Texas. I'll be good

Ditto for me also MOD

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

However, you seemed to place an emphasis on the bunker people saying good bye. That's just not a big deal and is certainly not sinister. Just challenging logical thinking.

No not just that, it's everything that's going on in union to the other. Pacific Peril, Fema going into banks and instructing Branch managers not to let people into their safe boxes in the event of an attack. As well as thing listed above. It's all creeping ppl out a bit. That's all. And no theres nothing sinister about saying goodbye to your family when you leave....but most of don't say goodbye then go into a bunk!

MODS ......I'm being nice.... we are friends now

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No not just that, it's everything that's going on in union to the other. Pacific Peril, Fema going into banks and instructing Branch managers not to let people into their safe boxes in the event of an attack. As well as thing listed above. It's all creeping ppl out a bit. That's all. And no theres nothing sinister about saying goodbye to your family when you leave....but most of don't say goodbye then go into a bunk!

MODS ......I'm being nice.... we are friends now

From what source do you get the information related to FEMA? What Pacific peril? Korea? (No).
thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Any UK people here that think the news media is acting strangely at the moment??

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pacific Peril
www.fema.gov...

Disaster drills....These have been on going Nation wide for months
www.arcticbeacon.com...
www.ken-welch.com...

Korea…. Maybe!
www.stevequayle.com...
www.worldtribune.com...

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Any UK people here that think the news media is acting strangely at the moment??

Not noticed anything in particular, in what way?

CX.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join