It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 25
0
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
these "predictions" are BS. There are so many of them out there base on someone's "vision" or a bible code. They are beginning to pile up, and picking a credible one is not easy.

I give this nuke threat prediction
2 thumbs down.
but a
for managing to get everyone's interest on ATS.


This didn't start with a prediction though, it started with a geninue news story about the cowardly gov't running underground for an exercise, and we all know what happens during terror drills. Then you add this NK missle story to the mix and it looks like a perfect setup for a false flag attack.

I don't believe in "predictions" either, and there have been alot of sad ones here recently, I'll agree with you there. I don't think anything will happen, but add all the oddities up and IF something does happen, a majority of us here will be looking with both eyes open, versus the emotional shock response to 9-11 where people missed some of the biggest clues.

If someone says I rubbed my crystal, had a dream, and there will be a earthquake and tsunami tomarrow that'll wipe out the east coast, hell I'll scream B.S. with you. When you have the gov't acting suspicious, and you try to do everything you can to tell people to shut their eyes, and not pay attention to what's going on, it doesn't look good. Matter of fact it sounds like the feds and their attitude towards us.




posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The only bad thing so far is National Guard headed to New Orleans...can this be the start of something larger? If 6 killings is enough to justify National Guard presence or a state of emergency, then whats to stop the army from coming into larger cities with even more crime and imposing a curfew? This is bad news.
Now THAT is a bomb



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
On a more serious note, does anyone have word on how the bunker party went? Are they out yet? Was it a success? Or did that not go down today either?



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
The only bad thing so far is National Guard headed to New Orleans...can this be the start of something larger? If 6 killings is enough to justify National Guard presence or a state of emergency, then whats to stop the army from coming into larger cities with even more crime and imposing a curfew? This is bad news.
Now THAT is a bomb







I'm sure no one would believe me, but that's just say the Army was called in, and started imposing curfews, disarming people, you would see record desertions in just the first day. Why do you suppose Blackwater were the first a-holes in NOLA?

I think the Mayor is pathetic, as is L.E. down there. This mayor, like the President, still gets his shoes wet taking a leak. And that's with the help of 4 assistants.

I fear cops much much more than military.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by WithoutEqual]


Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
On a more serious note, does anyone have word on how the bunker party went? Are they out yet? Was it a success? Or did that not go down today either?

What i know of - from my memory - the drill first ends on friday.
It's not over yet.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Okay now here is a story that kind of ties into what is going on today>
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems to me like the MIGHT be a chance of something going on between NK and US. Lets say hopefully not. Just keep your TVs tuned into CNN.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by whskybarjd67
im far from being anti war, i think its an important part of life.


Say that when you are on the front going through hell, or losing family members.


and to answer both comments......who are you to say i havent?


Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thats why i would vote for you as President..In a world of peace..

i guess...guessing..How do i spell that?

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Ram]



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by whskybarjd67
im far from being anti war, i think its an important part of life.


Say that when you are on the front going through hell, or losing family members.


and to answer both comments......who are you to say i havent?


I'm waging that your not inhuman. But hey, maybe you are



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
DJ down today
finance.yahoo.com...
It's kind of ironic that the markets can be more of a guide to whats happening currently, than the media.


Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
for me - there is just to many signs.

Dates are right.
Market economy is going down.
Army is getting into position.
Bush will be in Hungary on 622.
And North Korea - and the cooperation with US.gov in the past about reactors.

Everything is ready - just to blow up.. on Thursday. 622 or 966 Julius caesar calender. Totally Masons activity. monday was 666 acording to the J. calender.
SonOfMan showed us the "men in the dust and rocks/mountain scrolls"

And offcourse MR.K who wrote it would happend mid-week..Starting middle of the week..

all the signs are there...This is so...Unbelieveable.

Im off to bed...Nice chatting with you people.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Please guys, don't dissmiss things just because 'nothings happened today' + today was just a warming up day, this week is when the action will start.
Some of us out here have ESP, we know!!

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]


Look... eventually everyone will die of something. Just because i didnt get run over by a Bus today, it doesnt mean it won't happen tomorrow or the next day eitehr. The difference is , will i move on with my life, or waste time on the Internet making up silli "predictions" about the "day I will be ran over by a bus" and blaming the goverment for every fart a bee takes ? Thats the question.

The USA and its citizens was attacked by demented ppl seaking "world domination" plenty of times. 911 was not the first one it sadly it probably wont be the last either.
But there is a difference between REALIZING that sad part of our exhistance on this planet and looking at the calendar every couple of days and pick a new date to start a new wave of hysteria.

Besides if these "secret plans for attacks" are so secret, how the hell would they end up in the hands of "Joe Blow" in front of his PC, taking a brake for the occasinal internet porn ?? ( this was not pointed to anyone in particular)

Where were all these Internet Messiahs, Prophets and Predictors on 9/10/2001 ?

Well... the 19th is gonne ... the USA is still here, unuked and by the way GW was at the ranch all day ... so .. when's the next day ? Can we make the "following" nuclear attack around the end of the month, when i have to py bills ???




posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Please guys, don't dissmiss things just because 'nothings happened today' + today was just a warming up day, this week is when the action will start.
Some of us out here have ESP, we know!!

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]


Look... eventually everyone will die of something. Just because i didnt get run over by a Bus today, it doesnt mean it won't happen tomorrow or the next day eitehr. The difference is , will i move on with my life, or waste time on the Internet making up silli "predictions" about the "day I will be ran over by a bus" and blaming the goverment for every fart a bee takes ? Thats the question.

The USA and its citizens was attacked by demented ppl seaking "world domination" plenty of times. 911 was not the first one it sadly it probably wont be the last either.
But there is a difference between REALIZING that sad part of our exhistance on this planet and looking at the calendar every couple of days and pick a new date to start a new wave of hysteria.

Besides if these "secret plans for attacks" are so secret, how the hell would they end up in the hands of "Joe Blow" in front of his PC, taking a brake for the occasinal internet porn ?? ( this was not pointed to anyone in particular)

Where were all these Internet Messiahs, Prophets and Predictors on 9/10/2001 ?

Well... the 19th is gonne ... the USA is still here, unuked and by the way GW was at the ranch all day ... so .. when's the next day ? Can we make the "following" nuclear attack around the end of the month, when i have to py bills ???



"Brainwashed by G.W.Bush" yeah, i see what you mean.
Amazes me that their are still people about that can't see the bigger picture.

WAKE UP!!!!
It was an inside job!

video.google.com...

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This Adminstration will be remembered much like we remember the McCarthy Era; People in government and the nation allowed themselves to become seduced by Hysteria.

This is no different than the Salem Witch hunts, except now we bomb people instead of Hanging them.

How proud the Religious Right Wing must feel to be hunting Witches Again.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think this debate is losing some focus. Please everyone recall this post was started with the story of a few thousand government officials who were running drills on 6-19. The QUESTION was POSED 'will there be a nuclear attack on the 19th?' based on the conclusion that it is believed there were some oddly coincidental drills going on during 911 by both FEMA and air traffic controllers. NEVER was it said that it WILL happen or that an attack was iminent. There were NO predictions made. This was merely someone putting some tangible pieces of a puzzle together and USING THEIR MIND to try and make sense of a very chaotic world and an ever crumbling sense of global stability.

Those that are merely chiming in and playing Monday morning quarterbacks, charging that 'see I told you so' mentality, are not contributing to the real intention of this post, in fact, it is my opinion that it detracts and suppresses the belief of thinking for yourself. Isn't that the real lesson about North Korea? RELAX!!



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
DJ down today
finance.yahoo.com...
It's kind of ironic that the markets can be more of a guide to whats happening currently, than the media.


As far as the markets go, we have Ben "the Amateur" Bernanke at the wheel. Investors are jittery because of possible rate hikes and uncertain developments in the Iranian oil trade.. Earnings are still looking good and the general outlook looks at worst moderate. I don't think the market shows any indication of anything but nervous investors waiting to hear what the Fed says at the end of June.

911 was unique because it was certain sectors that showed highly unusual trading before during and after 911, particularly some security companies, airlines and insurance companies. I dont see any particular sectors going crazy right now.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, *yawn* I've been watching and reading all the articles and posts, but it's midnight now, and now the 20th (the day before my birthday). Therefore, unless something is going to happen within the next few hours in another time zone, this whole things was another bust, eh?



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So how much longer now? Didn't someone say until June 22?



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well, we still don't know that anything is going to happen. If we did, I think it's safe to say that we'd be doing a lot more than just arguing on a forum. But the activities that are going on both at home and abroad certainly merit some attention. The drills last until Friday or so, N. Korea still hasn't launched this test missile (and with news sources throwing around different windows for the fuel life, who knows when that could be, if at all), intelligence says that if launched it most likely won't reach here, the government is still trying to engage the citizens in group-think and jingoism, and a good portion of the world wouldn't mind seeing the United States reduced to smoldering embers. How much longer? Who knows...

For the most part, I'd agree with Ram. Thursday seems to be the day on which the particular concerns raised by this thread can be put to rest. Let's hope Mr. K is wrong.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
and the answer to the OP

Nope




top topics



 
0
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join