It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Please guys, don't dissmiss things just because 'nothings happened today' + today was just a warming up day, this week is when the action will start.
Some of us out here have ESP, we know!!

lol, so the past 100000 times this has happened was also warm up too I guess?

Where exactly would thye missile hit...I'm on th East Coast in Jersey.

They THINK that the missile can hit Alaska, even if it can it's not likely to be accurate. They by no means have the technology to hit the mainland.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lets hope there is no major earthquake thats been happening recently in Alaska and its mistook for an explosion upon the launch. Or maybe this is the plan???
link to eathquake thread...Here

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
They by no means have the technology to hit the mainland.

We assume so much... We're all here because we suspect there may be "more than meets the eye...", then we just assume that because we've been told they "don't have the tech", that it's not there?

Is a link to the Gaubatz article in order?

[edit on 6/19/2006 by Unit541]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
the worry lies in what will come from the US in retaliation?

Order Out Of Chaos Do you have anything about Russia and North-Korea? - I mean - maybe more countries is involved?
Who is allied with N.Korea? Or freinds, mates.

I just had the word Armageddon up and running in my brain one time this evening, proberly just background noise.

You'll need a psychic to answer those questions i'm afraid.

but i think all sides are playing for the same team.

The US being the leading player, will , as usual, make up the rules as the game progresses.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If nothing happens it is IMO besides the point. The world has changed, we all need to be vigilant. People are now just waking up to the possibility that we are lied to constantly, by the governments, by the media, by all those we have been taught to trust. The world isn't the happy place they'd like us to believe, it's time we learned to break out of our reality tunnels and pay attention to that which happens around us all.

This thread is a positive message, it shows we are learning to grow up, to observe. The naysayers need to pull their heads outta the sand, to wake up and smell the BS. Stop trying to drag those around you back into your own brainwashed state, and open your eyes, because one day, maybe one day soon, it'll be too late.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Bravo Implosion
I don't think it will make a difference, but being vigilant is exactly how I feel I'm taking this thread. We have to watch, listen and put the hip boots on. Good job, well put

EDIT: I read that NK is 14 hours ahead of the east coast ... if that helps everyone asking what time it is over there.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
jeesus ...relax people. there will bo no nuke....

i just cant get over how this got so worked up and out of control....

ther will be no nuke, there will be no chaos in america, it will be another ordinary week....

chill out for once

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
this is some battle group for training only

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67

ther will be no nuke, there will be no chaos in america, it will be another ordinary week....

chill out for once

LOL* i really think im starting to understand your humor...
Do as the man tells you people. Relaxe, have a cigar..

omg.. your funny.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that as the cnn.com story on the NK missle has changed since Saturday, that the window for launch went from two days to "about a month?" Originally it was reported that the fuel broke down after two days (in the article that was posted Saturday evening). Was it just bad info or is there something going on here?

eternal link

If anything I believe all this talk about today would be just hiding something else that's really going on. Kinda hard for the media to report on event "xxxxxxx" when theres the NK thing, soldiers in Iraq killing Iraqis, and the national guard getting called in New Orleans. Whether there even is an event "xxxxxxx" and what is ... time will tell.

All I can say is thank god I didn't have to bust into my spam rations today!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

chill out for once

LOL* i really think im starting to understand your humor...
Do as the man tells you people. Relaxe, have a cigar..

omg.. your funny.

exactly, as a famous man once said "Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, You're gonna fly high,You're never gonna die, You're gonna make it, if you try; They're gonna love you"

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo1981
this is some battle group for training only

Coincidental that our first line of defense against a NK launch would be from Guam. I'd feel better if we were simply told that we moved 3 battle groups to Guam in preparation for defense against a possible NK launch instead of under the guise of a photo exercise. Apparently, in the eyes of the governement, the American public is simply not capable of dealing with the possibilities encompassed by real world scenarios. After all, for the most part I believe their right. Modern society has been so sheltered from the scope of possibility that society would likely suffer a near complete breakdown if everyone simultaneously contemplated the fact that tomorrow, life could be completely different on a global scale.

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What can i say whskybarjd67

If America should have more than one President after the war. I would say, actually if USA should have like 20 presidents...And the Evil empire was broken to pieces - that means if the Illuminati was broken down.

You should go for it mate - people would vote for you - in a world full of peace.

Hey that is actually what this is all about...

We want peace! -
And most of us know peace can be accompliced, by peace. Not war.

Wow! - what a crazy time we live in people...
All we ask of is peace - they only give us wars...
This is absurd... Turn of your TV... LOL*
Turn off your Internet -Throw away your news paper..

Take a trip to North-Korea - Ask a local farmer if he want war.. I garantee you he will say "No way!" I think he wants food..
It all depends what comes out of that little box-set we call TV!!

sry just took a step back from all this.. Ill be back in the ring later..

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can i ask you guys something? Does the missile have to have a nuke? IMO, it doesnt have to have anything dangerous at all- It will still be looked upon as an act of war. Even if it hits an empty field anyplace it will be considered war.
And you know what that means, dont you?

Dont be afraid of the strike- be afraid of what the reaction will be.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No, they can be loaded with conventional warheads (explosives), nuclear warheads, chemical and/or biological delivery systems. The NK ICBM could be tipped with anything or nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
eh forget it. not worth it.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
the world as we know it is in part because of war...whether it be for the better or for worse.

im far from being anti war, i think its an important part of life. i am against useless violence.

there really is no point to what im trying to say other than the fact of, yup no NUKE

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

im far from being anti war, i think its an important part of life.

Say that when you are on the front going through hell, or losing family members.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
these "predictions" are BS. There are so many of them out there base on someone's "vision" or a bible code. They are beginning to pile up, and picking a credible one is not easy.

I give this nuke threat prediction
2 thumbs down.
but a
for managing to get everyone's interest on ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well today is the day anuclear attack was to happen on US soil.
Well one of the conspiracies was that Bush would be out of the country when it happened. Well if it was a nuclear terror attack it would probally happen in a large city, most likly NYC. Well if the goverment or terrorist were going to attack NYC, then Bush would be in the wrong place because he most likly have been killed. You see he was on Long Island giving the graduation speech at the merchant marine academy. That is only 20 miles from the city. So if Bush was behind the attack on 6/19 why would he put himself in danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join