It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This day is extremely weird, D-Notices being served too bbc Journo's, CNN having articles one minute then gone the next,

What the hell is happening?

I dont have a clue about stock markets really, though they all seem to be down quite a bit, (CNBC)

I'm in the UK, and i can tell you that me and a few other interested in ATS stuff are quite concerned, if this does happen i think we can expect serious repercusions

The link earlier to www.abovetopsecret.com... by steveR is very interesting,

Are the Koreans getting the "first punch" in, there is a lot of talk regarding withdrawl form Iraq, do they think they may not have much time left to get in ahit whilst everyone is preoccupied with irna, iraq, afghanistan.

I may be stating the obvious here but what the hell im fixated with this thread and web pages relating to NK, nuke 19/6

must hit refresh

evo out

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nothing has happened so far, just another day here.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I guess thats my point.
Being that a lionk was posted earlier saying something about a report
from her.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
This keeps up you gonna loose credibility. And to those that believe....

Credibility??? What credibility?? This is a site full of theorists......theories, nothing more.
Take this place with a grain of salt. This site is an entertainment site. Learn to laugh, it's healthy...alot more fun than worrying about doomsday (which will hit us when we least expect it anyway).

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where exactly would thye missile hit...I'm on th East Coast in Jersey.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please guys, don't dissmiss things just because 'nothings happened today' + today was just a warming up day, this week is when the action will start.
Some of us out here have ESP, we know!!

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Darth im guessing west coast form previous info

some say the ICBM would/could reach alaska, so north west ish

Surley if it did reach us mainland it would be intercepted before reaching your area code you'll be safe maybe!!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Please guys, don't dissmiss things just because 'nothings happened today' + today was just a warming up day, this week is when the action will start.

Do u? What did u/others see? if not today, how soon. A day, a week, a month, a year, a decade, a century............................

No one liner warnings 4 me. Not to try to put u on the spot, but many people have made many claims here with dates-none that i know of have come true-ya know end of the world stuff.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good grief, if you're in New Jersey the wind is blowing right in your direction and you will be one of the first ......gone.

For those of us who post from within the United States, could you please form your words so they do not appear as "codes" or "anagrams"? Its so aggravating when people dont form their words correctly.

Hey- i'm a foreigner and i mispell things all the time, but at least i dont transpose EVERYTHING i type.

No offense, but could you guys try to at least type correctly??? It all sounds like baby talk.

/rant

Anyway, i think we're going to be safe, for what its worth.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
evo, it isnt the worry about the damage the missile will do, the worry lies in what will come from the US in retaliation?
at least, thats where i'm reading from.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I work right next to an airbase.
It is normally busy like bees... and jets going over all day...

Today there has only been one jet, and it looked like a very plain jane white 747 jet...

why is it so silent?
is this related to the shadow government continuity test that is happening?

or is there something darker going on?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hope we are all safe

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Do u? What did u/others see? if not today, how soon. A day, a week, a month, a year, a decade, a century............................

No one liner warnings 4 me. Not to try to put u on the spot, but many people have made many claims here with dates-none that i know of have come true-ya know end of the world stuff.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by mrmonsoon]

sorry did i not say?

THIS WEEK

PS, everyone percieves things at different angle's,but i could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Who is she, and does she exsist ?
I dont think so....

www.zetatalk.com...

Links of the original source where this woman that doesn't exist got her information from. All the underlined content in the article leads to a source.

english.chosun.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Search link.

Mod Edit: Truncated Link Of Great Length.

[edit on 19/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
dgtempe is that rant aimed at me, if so i sincerley apologise.

Its just here in the UK we use the code, anagram etc UK, GB, US, UHT, HRT, i'd rather do that than type inter-continental ballistic missile if you know what i mean. So thats the UK style sorry but we are lazy with opur words, we aren't all RP speakers

Thanks for the input though, if it was aimed at someone else, You go for it!!! LOL

Anything interesting yet, or is everything happening behind curtains again.

Just out of interest who would get involved and what sides would they take?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
jeez guys/gals nothing is gonna happen..so relax. This is just another non-event like all the rest of these predictions that will fade away.

Pie

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

the worry lies in what will come from the US in retaliation?

Order Out Of Chaos Do you have anything about Russia and North-Korea? - I mean - maybe more countries is involved?
Who is allied with N.Korea? Or freinds, mates.

I just had the word Armageddon up and running in my brain one time this evening, proberly just background noise.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
being listenin to news on radio, bbc website, google news bbc news, sky news ect all day to name a few, waiting to hear "breaking news!...."

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
June has been busy as it relates to this thread...

6/7 Russia May Send S-300 Missiles to Iran via Belarus (who has deployed missile defense systems on the Polish border) Link

6/7 U.S. Approves $458 Million Sale of SM-3 Interceptors to Japan Link (pdf)

6/7 Israel Plans New Arrow Mark 4 Link

6/11 India test-launched its Prithvi-1 short-range ballistic missile Link

6/14 U.S. Tests Minuteman-3 from Vandenberg Link

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Order, dude if this does go off, and im not scare mongering, but forget Iraq the fighting will be close to home.

I'm sure also that bush will tug on blairs doggy lead and drag us in too, oh well there goes my holiday to cuba in november

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join