It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Things are becoming more and more sketchy...isnt it

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
and yet another day slowly passes by where *members* predict scenerios which will never happen...

so im assuming we are now saying it will happen tomorrow, then the next day, and the next and the next......ehh maybe ill just keep living my life not worrying at all about it. just continue to sit on the beach and enjoy looking at the ladies

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
N. Korea has their missile fuelled and ready to go. There is speculation that the missile could be equipped with a nuclear warhead. (Fox News). Today could be the day an all out war will begin with N. Korea. Good Luck Folks.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hadn't heard the speculation. Hmmmm
Too much stuff just isn't jiving. weeeewww I think I just had a hot flash!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't buy into this hype much, but I live right in the flight path of Offutt AFB, and I've been up since 8AM cen, and have not seen one plane all day. The only time that happened was on 9-11. The thing about where I live is the fact that RC-135's are literally flying over your head every 5-10 min, not today though.

So are they taking part in the huge exercise in the pacific, or did they move all the good air assets out of Offutt? I haven't seen any of the E4B's in months either. Damn quiet in Omaha today, too quiet.

Wish I could see how full their hangars are.

Edit: So I did some checking and the news says all of Offutts assests have been moved to Lincoln, for runway repairs at offutt. I find that odd, but I suppose it could be legit. Even so, if they've been in Lincoln for a month or so then why have we had reg AFB air traffic, except for today?

It's probably nothing, but there are some oddities today.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by WithoutEqual]

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
WTH.... Well???? Which is it??

We wrote about Distraction earlier. They wanna keep that N-Korea rocket in focus as long as possible. They want us to look at the fallos - while the men in the mountain..Erm..you know the story.

Now - dosn't it seems odd that G.W.Bush should attend a cermony in Hungary the 22nd? 6/22 or in julian calender 9/66... That is Thursday.

Reminds me badly about the 9/11 date.

SonOfMan - Do you know anything about the number 6:22 or 9:66 ?

dgtempe Do your TV work now?

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal(2006), and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair(caused from nuke?), and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars(starships,ufo's) of heaven(outerspace) fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Doesnt this sound familiar?

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

[edit on 19-6-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

Big earthquake goes along with a big volcano erruption (Yellowstone)

In an attempt to clear the skys of the massive ash clouds, explosives are set off in the sky to force the ash to fall.

This causes the following

And the stars(our man made sattelites) of heaven(our space) fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind(the explosions from our bombs).

Basically we become so desperate to clear the ash that we destroy our sattelites in the process of saving ourselves. In the process the satelites fall to the Earth

The Earth becomes covered in this volcano ash.

(Rev6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: )

And people hide out to avoid all the falling ash in subways (similar to a gopher den etc) or underground areas of big buildings(ie mountains)

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Forlon]

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Forlon]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah..... that seems kinda strange to me too. Not that Nebraska seems to be in the BM path. Maybe they did ship them out to the carriers at sea??? Who knows. The day gets crazier with each minute!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
And ... is it possible to delay this "nuclear attack of June 19th" to some date after Thanksgiving? Cause June 19 th will really mess my Summer vacations... and all thata.. where do I file the form to ask for a delay in this attack ??

No, not after Thanksgiving. Because then Christmas will be coming up soon. The only time periods that wouldn't really screw with people's vacations would be from Sept.-early Nov. and from Feb.-early May

well .. so now i have to re-file form
NSANUKEATTACKDELAY777977565 all over again ??

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Bush gave N.Korea $95M....where's the PRESS? - (that's your tax money btw!)

That seems to have happend in April 2, 2002 - $95M for NUKE REACTORS -
this plan has been going on for years folks. Good find SteveR.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm getting mighty anxious for some catastrophe!!!
this is getting me worked up for nothing,but i shall stay up.
there ARE ALOT of links and stuff pressing down on this subject though as so the post above me

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And what if something happens on June 19th, then what? Big War? or Big Nothing?

[edit on 19/6/06 by MacDonagh]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Who is she, and does she exsist ?
I dont think so....

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

SonOfMan - Do you know anything about the number 6:22 or 9:66 ?

Im afraid i dont ..but feel free to ask me another qeustion..btw i like the way you post replys..you have a cool style to it..and i believe what your saying about monday and thurdsay..i can tell you do your research

this day isnot over yet...strange tho ivehad a dream a while back were i was looking out my window and saw a huge white flash.im close ot d.c area..this also was at nightitme...idn tho

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
todays the 19th well see soon enough.

should the US set an alarm for the country as a precausion, cause if not,the US gov isnt doing a good job saving the people.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Who is she, and does she exsist ?
I dont think so....

www.zetatalk.com...

Imbalanced, using Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk as any point of credibility is probably the biggest shot to your opinion you could of taken.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
And what if something happens on June 19th, then what? Big War?

Something always happens someday. A big storm hits. The war goes on. Thousands die from plague. Thousands more are born.

Here we are on June 19, 2006, and from what I can see, this is just a day like any other day. Individuals struggle in their lives like little ants, and great waves of history crash on the shore, just like they've done for thousands of years.

Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

dgtempe Do your TV work now?
Oh yea, after i called the Dish Network people and had to re-program the whole thing myself. Not a big deal, but it scared me first thing in the morning, no electricity and no satellite.

Everything is A-ok now.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
what time is N.korea launching?that could be on the news too some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join