It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The fuelling reportedly would give the North a test-launch window of about a month. link

"White House spokesman Tony Snow, travelling aboard Aboard Air Force One with President George W. Bush,"

[edit on 19-6-2006 by leejones]

[edit: fixed/shortened link]

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Anyone wanna tell Coast to Coast about this?
Coast to Coast

Give them a link to this thread - And make them read all this crap. Maybe they can see some sense in this. And Warn the American Publich maybe.

Noory already knows. He had Steve Quayle on last week & Quayle was nervous about it according to my friend who heard the show.....Damn... I was on ATS, and missed her call.....would have like to hear that program!! One bad thing about living in the stix.....Still have dial up with nothing other available!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
fueling the missile will give them a window of 48 hours not a month lee according to experts....
NK said to have fueled missile for test

Experts say if the missile is not launched 48 hours after fueling, the fuel will start to break down and damage the missile.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Again the timing is speculative but it's like gassing up your car. You intend to go somewhere when you get gas. I think the same principal applies here. They fueled up so the intent is that missile is going to be launched. But WHY???

Even China who is their greatest ally is warning them of the implications.
Could it be to take everyone's eyes off of Iran?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

How many more false predictions have to occur before people finally realise that all predictions -with specific dates- are false?

If you'll recall.......It was a Washington Post News Article that said the Gov was heading to the Bunkers on 6/19 in the largest ever pro save the GOV. drill. Now.....who do you say made a false prophetic prediction??? Am I wrong??? If I am someone please correct me, but I don't recall this being a prediction. I was a scheduled drill with all kinds of abnormalities surrounding it that has lead people to be nervous.

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anybody ever heard about suitcase bombs..
Don't worry about that N.Korean missile.. Its bluff..
They want your mind focused on that rocket.. its called mindcontrol..

Why do you think a nuke or any other kinda explosives needs to fly? who told you that+?

Remember the open borders?

(i don't want to know - keep talking)

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
TJW,

Unfortunatedly, we are not living in sane times, are we? NK would have to be NUTS and they know the entire world would make sure they no longer existed should anything happen. But those people are crazy. It is more probable than not that this wont happen- One question remains???? Why is the government hiding out this week? Surely, you dont think its just an "exercise"???

I highly doubt it myself.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
If you'll recall.......It was a Washington Post News Article that said the Gov was heading to the Bunkers on 6/19 in the largest ever pro save the GOV. drill. Now.....who do you say made a false prophetic prediction??? Am I wrong??? If I am someone please correct me, but I don't recall this being a prediction. I was a scheduled drill with all kinds of abnormalities surrounding it that has lead people to be nervous.

"June 19, 2006

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Why is the government hiding out this week? Surely, you dont think its just an "exercise"???

I highly doubt it myself.

Why would it be more than an exercise? These exercises happen ALL the time. You just hear about this one because it's big. But there's rarely a week that goes by without some sort of exercise somewhere around this country.

Besides if it was more than an exercise why would they report about it?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There were talks of a nuke attack based on the COOP drill the gov't is running today, it wasn't until later that word of a NK Missile test surfaced. That news is just fueling the rumor. We just have to wait and find out and stay tuned to the news.

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Why would it be more than an exercise? These exercises happen ALL the time. You just hear about this one because it's big. But there's rarely a week that goes by without some sort of exercise somewhere around this country.

Besides if it was more than an exercise why would they report about it?

I can tell you why - But i think it's time for people like you, to go figure out this stuff yourself.
LOL*
Anyway - maybe you only have 2 days to read all the conspiracy crap..

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"June 19, 2006

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

by jensouth31
We don't live in a perfect world anymore

Correct..I agree so badly with that.
Maybe you just found out what the first illusion is about mate...
Good job.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Why do you think a nuke or any other kinda explosives needs to fly? who told you that+?

Ram and others have a good point. This thread originally started as a speculation of something big happening as indicated by the extensive drills being run this week. N. Korea could be a distraction...anything else weird happening in the news?

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
N. Korea could be a distraction... I agree - your actually the first to mention that the Rocket is bluff.

To distract people from homeland.

Good word - Distraction

Now i can relaxe...Thats exactly what i wanted to say.
Keep talking... Thaaanks MATE!!

(one more thing - For Americans - Would you spend money to go outside the dense areas - Petrol for your car - or take the bus - on Thursday - thats the big bugger for you... And thats why im so eager - cause you gotta make a choice that only you can make)

Read the information - With an open mind - We didn't make this up because some Guru told us... This is Information different people found out...We are not a cult.

The idea is - that the World Government is sort of a cult - With bloodlines going back to Babylon. And this week - Has alot of signs...Allright?

There is so much information about this - that we can only present fragments.

It's you Americans who have to go buy Gasolin for your car and get out of the cities. Thursday!
So make up your mind... Sit down drink a beer and "Think"!!! or tea..coffe -or mineral water.

I feel obligated to Warn you.. I never thought i should warn people - But imwarning you - to read and make up your mind. Cause we gotta take care of each other on this planet - or what is left of it.

Go fishing - get your tent... You don't need to tell anyone what your doing, just Get out!

Thats the deal. Sry about this, and i hope nothing will happend - offcourse i do.

Again go back to the Julian Calender and play with the dates.. link

Ask yourself - Could K be the real deal? - He is in Germany right now, he was told he was safe..there
K was from another board...

And the thing that a drill always seems to happend everytime there is a "terrorist attack".

And how they shot that guy in the London tube.. was it 3 times in the head or somthing?

(ookay im off - i could write all day - I will leave now)
Good work all

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I can tell you why - But i think it's time for people like you, to go figure out this stuff yourself.
LOL*

Please tell me.

Have you ever participated in one of these drills? Let me tell you....boring as (CRAP). Huge waste of time. Though I know it's necessary (as 9/11 showed us). It was a mess on 9/11. Rumors flying everywhere that this place and that place had been attacked so people really didn't know what to do or believe. And the metro was completely unprepared to handle everyone getting off like that at the same time so there were huge delays. These drills do help I guess as the show people where to go and what to do, but real life situations tend to be more complicated and chaotic...

BTW.. there were drills going on during the other attacks. Drills are becoming something to question.

There was also clear skies during other attacks, should we watch for clear skies also

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already, but has anyone heard of or witnessed any of these drills happening yet today? Just curious if they have gone through with it or not.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Have you participated in these drills? When/where? (I ask out of genuine interest actually, not out of sarcasm)

This week, there happens to be a lot of government and military drilling going on. A lot of skeptics say that it is merely routine, and certainly I hope that this is the case. But has anybody seen any sources aside from the Washington Post article to focus on the drills? A "continuation of government" drill in which over 4,000 government agents are to be squirrelled away in bunkers? I think that this is a newsworthy event, yet everybody else seems focused on North Korea and the World Cup. Isn't that somewhat strange?

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Please tell me.

Have you ever participated in one of these drills? Let me tell you....boring as (CRAP).

I had serveral drills when i was in the Army..yea.. Boring as hell - i agree
We had to walk about in these anti biocemical suits once - with Gasmask and gear.
(edit:Actually we did that more than once..)

Danish Army.
And i also know how to fire a gun..yes.

Sorry didn't know you knew that much. And yes - it's about the drill factor and what kinda drills are going on before the attacks..
The Drill on 911 was a Hijack drill you know. And so was london a Subway drill..Allright.
Keep digging mate - maybe thats what patriot really means. Doing more than just follow orders.. everybody just keep talking.

By the way - one very important note: i think that the Elite's God is not the same God as we have. you know... video Somebody Warn Alex Jones..

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"Once the injection of fuel is completed, it is dangerous unless the missile is launched within 24 hours at the longest," said Toshiyuki Shikata,

so...they have only about 24 hours to fire the missile before it goes bad?
they better do something huh?

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join