It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
K
User ID: 107046
6/17/2006 11:33:00 PM

As stated before, I have no information in respect of yields to be deployed. I only know that you will see a mix of nuclear and conventional explosives used to cause optimal damage to America's economic infrastructure, such damage being sufficient to elicit a tidal wave of international sympathy and support.

At first you will see a near stand-down in military operations abroad where circumstances permit. This may or may not be the case in Iraq (depending upon the success of a truce negotiated on the basis of false promises made to Iraqi insurgents) and the issue of Iran will fall of the radar, not intensify as some would wish. The strategy is to win as much international support for defaults in the initial stages of the calamity, whereafter the iron fist is unsheathed from its velvet glove, catching a shocked and terrified world by surprise.

We are talking about the survival of the United States. It's not a game.
===============================
K
6/17/2006 11:55:00 PM

If I were to tender any advice, it would sound wistful and wholly inadequate given the circumstances. I do not wish to see fellow Americans harmed in any way and I can therefore only ask you to take care and avoid major intersections, airports, financial districts, commercial centers, power hubs, government buildings and anything else considered vital to the day-to-day running of the federal government and the American economy.

Thousands of government employees will conveniently find themselves in emergency accommodation next week, and it is from those sites that martial law will be introduced and coordinated. If you are lucky enough to be one such employee, then you need not worry about your personal welfare.
===============================
K
6/18/2006 12:17:00 AM

Yes, the scenario would enable a tactical withdrawal from Iraq "with honor" should negotiations with Iraqi insurgents be successful. However, the larger bases would remain, with policing and anti-guerilla activities undertaken by the Iraqi army. As I said, the face of America will change soon after she has won international agreement on defaults.

Thats a lot of text to read

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Uread that whole post on the other web site. Does the K stand for kook or smoking too much krack.,

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Steve do you ever post anything intelligent? I already posted links from mainstream news sources for you to see that North Korea was set launch a missle at the USA. Many other people have also made intellegent posts but yet all you do is post hate against everyone. Do us all a favour, dont post unless you plan to contribute somthing to the convesation.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its ironic that on June 19th "Freedom Day" will be the day that the nWo finally takes over.

I am now feeling pretty sure that things are heating up quickly in the geo-political arena. If Its not on June 19th-23rd

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If there was an intelligent conversation going on I would. But 99% is garbage. You guys take what you say is a main stream article and twist it to serve your conspiracy.
Do you acually think that N Korea is going to launch a test missle at the US. Do think they are going to nuke us. First off do you think the missle after launched and on it's way to the US will make it? Maybe it would be shot down even before it reaches here. Do you think if they nuked the continental US that country would exsist more than a day after they did it. Maybe you guys would love for something like that to happen.If it did you would probally sh&t your pants. You guys took a story of a bunker drill and have turned it into the US getting nuked. Time to stop the Kool aid and take off the tin foil hats.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Its ironic that on June 19th "Freedom Day" will be the day that the nWo finally takes over.

I am now feeling pretty sure that things are heating up quickly in the geo-political arena. If Its not on June 19th-23rd

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The US could just zap the missle out of the sky. They could use one of those laser platforms in space you think we have.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by steve99]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
this is getting out of control....THERE WILL NOT BE A NUKE ATTACK.

sorry people, its impossible for them to pull it off, not to mention they dont have a nuke weapons to begin with. you can not believe anything world nut says. This isnt some cherry bomb you can buy off the streets, its a WMD.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOLKS....

Ram

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

U.S. President George W. Bush is scheduled to visit Hungary on June 22 for events commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow said June 8. Hungarian President Laszlo Solyom and Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany will meet with Bush to discuss trans-Atlantic relations, fighting terrorism, and promoting democracy. Bush has postponed unofficial plans to visit Ukraine on the same trip.

That is in the middel of the week.. As K wrote

. However, in the short term, starting from the middle of next week, there will be an enormous loss of life;

Starting from 21st wich means wednesday -> 22nd june Thursday.
I mean if it's the 22nd - the date would look similar to 911 - it would be 622

I agree with the 50%

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67

sorry people, its impossible for them to pull it off, not to mention they dont have a nuke weapons to begin with. you can not believe anything world nut says. This isnt some cherry bomb you can buy off the streets, its a WMD.

www.fas.org...

"In a roundtable discussion with the United States and China in Beijing on April 24, 2003, North Korean officials admitted for the first time that they possessed nuclear weapons."

apperently they do have them

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67

Thank You . These guys are getting worked up over nothing.

I think this is about alqueda nukes not N Korean. We knew they had them.

Ram

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
Do you acually think that N Korea is going to launch a test missle at the US. Do think they are going to nuke us. First off do you think the missle after launched and on it's way to the US will make it? Maybe it would be shot down even before it reaches here. Do you think if they nuked the continental US that country would exsist more than a day after they did it.

I don't think there is gonna be any missiles flying dude, i never did.
That is the whole idea.
If you follow this thread through, from begining, you will see that N.Korea really just came into the disscusion yesterday.

I can't believe you guys just laugh at this - But again, what else can you guys do. Can you also blow fireballs out your...er...never mind..

It really makes me feel bad evertime you people makes the laugh-head
gesture over things like this. But my guess is - you like making people feel bad, even if a country's future could be at stake.

Christ..!
But again - it's a big conspiracy - and i somehow understand if you don't really have read anything about all this crap.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Ram]

These guys are getting worked up over nothing.

i need a break. Ill be around - some other day.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Now that i have skimmed over all 15 pages.... i relaized i am in central texas.... no far from houston... eeek

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Come on guys don't be paranoid, I know the 911 attacks made people paranoid, but please stay sober and relativate this issue. Predicting dates is pathetic. How many threads have there been on here predicting the war on Iran?

In my opinion such an attack, or another terrorist attack will happen, but none of us, ordinary people, can predict when exactly.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think there is a 100% chance of business as usual(corrupt as it is) on the 19th

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
there is a complete Media black out no debates nothink this the carm before the storm. donte worry jacks on the case

[edit on 18-6-2006 by leejones]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Warthog, great find
great read thanks for posting it all here, it made it sooo much easier.

So do you think it is Kissinger, or someone trying to be him? Everything, style, info, views, age all = Kissinger. Kind of spookey.

If it is someone trying to act like him, they sure outdid themselfs.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejones
there is a complete Media black out no debates nothink this the carm before the storm. donte worry jacks on the case

[edit on 18-6-2006 by leejones]

All our TV , BBC, ITV stations have had a D-notice put on them.

The US need a way to get out of Iraq,while still looking good, they also need another event to cover up the allready mass of lies.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What's a D-notice? I haven't heard of that.

And I must say, another attack on the U.S. would be a convenient way for us to withdrawl from Iraq while saving face.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
North Korean news has been pulled from google theres nothink there yahoo hasent been updated sinces about 1 uk time

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join