It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

walmart part of the nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
we all know about walmart. but its everywhere could it be a purponit of the nwo??? what do you guys the... its a world wide monopoly, could it be the begining of the nwo???

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lol... erm? Im not into all this nwo stuff, but gosh people have accused a perfect circle of writing a song about it now walmart
???

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
who do you go to when you need grocies you dont to the general store but a super market. walmart is the megalith of super markets. it own all factories in china pay crap wages in the NA & Europe. destroys locale ifestructure and its everywhere like people on this web site speculate. make sense. walmart owns all.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When the NWO comes, the ones that aren't sent to labor camps will be herded from the condos and gated communities turned prison camps, the wal-mart will be the new cold-war era russian workers markets.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here's the thing, as of now there is still competitiion among places to buy goods at. If walmart continues to monopolize the goods industry will there still be cheap prices? So then workers will not only make crappy wages but will also have to pay high prices to attain the goods.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't know about the NWO, but I do know Walmart attracts white trash by the millions.
No offense, but if you wanna see some really ugly Americans? Shop at Walmart.
*BTW, I'm white and American, and I avoid Walmart like the plague*

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
how many of you depend on wall mart for food cloths and other item? well all they have to do is jack up there prices and the econemy is in the pooper

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

Cug

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by imwithstupid
how many of you depend on wall mart for food cloths and other item? well all they have to do is jack up there prices and the econemy is in the #er

Well if walmart jacks up their prices you just go to Target, K-mart, Sears, Pennys, Marshalls, best buy, circut city, office max, staples, krogers, albertsons, wallgreens, cvs, jewel/oscos, local chains, mom and pops, farmers markets, garage sales, open air markets, and on and on.

Shoot if you don't want to leave your house you can order anything online.

Geeze what's the big deal?

[edit on 6/6/2006 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
I don't know about the NWO, but I do know Walmart attracts white trash by the millions.
No offense, but if you wanna see some really ugly Americans? Shop at Walmart.
*BTW, I'm white and American, and I avoid Walmart like the plague*

HAHA As do I! and everyone I know! Walmart disgust me
turly ignorant people that work and shop there. It is how ever a good place to go if you want a good lesson of either to speak spanish, or lessons on why you should stay in school. When I shop with my gf i prefer not to be cut off endlessly by 600lb women or 16 y/o with two kids. Walmart prices only stay cheap while there is compition, once the ma' and pa' stores get shut down they arnt as cheap, while still cheap just not as cheap. If they got so large as to control all the sales then the gov would sue them for being a monopoly. As lone as people like me and zero dispise them they wont take over.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some good info on Wallyworld in these threads:

The Real New World Order Revealed!!!

and

a little walmart info

Please read and add you comments to those threads.

Closed.

top topics

join